losing 50 pounds

blaitz

Awards
hey guys im 15 and i lost 50 pounds in about 4 months due to wrestling practice. however i developed a saggy chest and some other slighty very slight saggy areas. however my chest is what bothers me the most. i noe im young so mayb things will work out and my skin will will tighten bak into place. but do you guys think its possible? and i can def. not afford any surgery. i talked to one of my teachers who's a body builder and he told me that by may my chest will b fine. however im not too sure its true. any help guys?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
workout and eat.

the only way to fix that is to build some muscle on your chest. Odds are the flab is there because you lost all your weight from cardiovascular exercise without adding any muscle.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
At your age you should be fine. Like CT said, just start hittin the weights.

Congrats on the weight loss eh.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dry brushing, it should be done to prevent stretch marks and loose skin, but it also helps with their appearance a lot.

blaitz

Awards
thnx tht makes me feel a lot better lol. and yea i did lose all that weight w.o muscle growth cause i spent lots of time doing cardio and barely any weight lifting. but now i hit the weights more.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
That's a ton of weight, good for you. When I was a teen I had the same issue and by the time had graduated it wasn't an issue. I started training with weights when I 16, I was also a wrestler and didn't wrestle my last year to bodybuild and put on size. The more mass and lower BF the more defined your chest will look and that will only come with time and muscle maturity.