acai berry power 500

Coachjj3

Awards
Took a look on here in the search and couldn't find anything.

Just trying to see if this is TOTAL crap or only partial crap.

Wife wants to buy it since Dr. Oz did a special on Oprah and...( i can't type this without laughing) I need some direction from people that might have used it or heard about it.

-J

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Procyanidins have support building from a weight loss perspective. Other than that, it is a highly effective anti-oxidant.

margarette29

Awards
Acai Berry Power 500

Hi. acai berry power 500 really helps with weight loss just like 'they' say. But you have to make sure you are eating healthy and getting some exercise too, otherwise no amount of pills or supplements will help.

snyper2k2

Awards
how does it work compared to eca stack dcp/levi or other products?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
how does it work compared to eca stack dcp/levi or other products?
those you mentioned...raise body temp/ thermogenesis... accai berry from what i read is a powerful antioxident.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you need to make sure you get the right one i herd there is a lot of fakes out there that dont work.

SamuraiSid

Awards
Took a look on here in the search and couldn't find anything.

Just trying to see if this is TOTAL crap or only partial crap.

Wife wants to buy it since Dr. Oz did a special on Oprah and...( i can't type this without laughing) I need some direction from people that might have used it or heard about it.

-J
Oprah is crap. Dr. Oz is crap!

My fiancee saw the same thing, so I did a little research.

IMHO if you have a crap diet, consuming organic acai, in any form, assuming its not fake acai, it will help improve your diet from crap to "only-mostly-crappy"

There is no substitue for eating clean.

Im not sure about the Acai Berry Power 500, but there are many many many companies out there that sell this stuff via network scams. In otherwords: I buy 5 cases of this ****. Give them away as free samples and then convince you to buy a membership, in where I get a chunk of your registery fee, and you are alloted cheap acai and the option to sell. Considering this marketing strategy this stuff has got to be fake.

p.s. Tell your wife to stop watching Oprah. It rots your brain.

Last edited:

GhstFceTrilla

Awards
Waste of money. Drink green tea and get plenty of antioxidants while staying well-hydrated.