- 11-11-2003, 09:43 AM
- 05-29-2004, 01:21 PM
The ingredients are simple. I havent given them a try but i assume you could toss in your own flax seeds, egg whites, wheat germ, peanuts to make your own. Any comments on the taste? I was thinking of picking a jar up to test it out.
- 05-29-2004, 05:31 PM
I was thinking of tossing is a scoop or two of chocolate whey powder into some natty pb and mixing it up. Havent had a chance to try it yet but it sounds good and would bump up the protien content.
05-29-2004, 06:04 PM
that would be half of the mix which makes up the homemade protein bars, which has gotten ever so popular. i've had these two mixed on bread, by themselves.... will taste good as long as your protein powder taste good. Remember though, the powerbutter has high omega content and quality protein source from the egg whites.Originally Posted by Stingray
Similar Forum Threads
- By wikked1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:35 AM
- By elijah_123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2003, 04:00 PM
- By fizler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2003, 12:00 PM
- By RaulJimenez in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2003, 04:21 PM
- By Jorta in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-07-2003, 01:31 PM