- 10-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I have "research materials" on the way. I'm a cyclist who is interested in cutting weight after 1 year off of the bike. I'm 5'7 and 215. I stopped lifting weights because i got up to 230 lifting all the time and eating whatever I wanted. It's back to business. I want to get as lean as possible, and currently bumping the ECA stack. I'm going to scrub off my receptors with some Benadryl and run the Clen and T3 for as long as possible.
1) Should I start lifting again? I want to get rid of as much mass as possible. Including some muscle if need be.
2) Keto diet for endurance athletes? Does it work or am I just going to have to keep carbs to a minimum.
3) T3 once a day in the morning? Run the Clen twice a day as well? Allow for absorption or just give it a few minutes..I've got liquid sources for T3/Clen.
4)Clean diet is a must. I'm aware of this. How much weight have people experienced losing? Real numbers, please.
Thank you in advance.
- 10-15-2008, 05:32 AM
I don't mean to sound like I am lecturing, but I would only lean toward using clen and T3 (or similar) as an absolute last resort, after diet and exercise and other supps have failed. It will be a lot safer and give you a more realistic idea of what you can lose without those powerful supps.
I applaud you however for being smart and asking questions BEFORE you end up in some situation where you did not do research beforehand.
Similar Forum Threads
- By juice3320 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
- By rochabp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 87Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM
- By seunim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2010, 06:27 AM
- By jsp0882 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2008, 07:25 AM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:23 AM