Clen and fat gain? - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen and fat gain?

1. New Member

Clen and fat gain?

Hello!

Always if I make a clen cycle it works wonderful for approximately 2-3-4 weeks, but after few weeks I start to gain weight! I mean not lean muscle mass. From a ripped body I going to looks puffy or chubby (more than i was before i started to take clen) with the same diet, even if it's very low on calories and even if I upper the dosage (experienced the same if i stop taking clen after few weeks). Looks like a negative feedback! Anybody experienced the same with clen? To me clen at the beginning looks too good to be true, and the end you see it isn't a good solution to fat loss in long term... Do you know anything to avoid this? (Out of "don't take clen" )

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

If you can give us more information it will help us give you some better solutions rather than just giving it a wag.

Age? Weight? Height? BF%? Diet? Training?

Really without the above info, to me I'd say it sounds like eating habbits combined with training habbits, get to where you want, keep eating the same but stop the intensity of training. But then again thats just a wag.

~GX
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

what the hell is clen?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonface View Post
    Hello!

Always if I make a clen cycle it works wonderful for approximately 2-3-4 weeks, but after few weeks I start to gain weight! I mean not lean muscle mass. From a ripped body I going to looks puffy or chubby (more than i was before i started to take clen) with the same diet, even if it's very low on calories and even if I upper the dosage (experienced the same if i stop taking clen after few weeks). Looks like a negative feedback! Anybody experienced the same with clen? To me clen at the beginning looks too good to be true, and the end you see it isn't a good solution to fat loss in long term... Do you know anything to avoid this? (Out of "don't take clen" )
    when your at your highest dose, dont stop when you think you "have to" because its the end of week 2 and you need 2 weeks off, drop to 40mcg for a week, and then 20mcg for a few days,

also that may be do to cortisol in your time off, soo 7-keto when your off can help IMO

Similar Forum Threads

1. can clen cause rebound fat gain?
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:02 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
  5. Fat gain after clen?