How to prep for photo shoot

1. How to prep for photo shoot

I do a bit of modeling (no homo its good money) and I have a photo shoot coming up Oct 18th and I need my 6-pack in tip top shape. Right now there is a thin layer of fat I'm trying to get rid of above my abs and I've been doing high intensity interval training, running 3+ miles per day, abstaining from alcohol, not eating after 8pm, and watching my diet. The shoot starts around noon on that Saturday so I was wondering how early I should stop eating... and if there's any other way I can prep my body to have less fat. Thanks.

2. T-nation has a couple of good articles on that, http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dded_in_6_days
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...imate_leanness

In my opinion, the first one (shredded in six days) is the better of the two: easier and you don't have to mess with your salt intake either.

They ought to help you get ready.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

3. Good read, I have to get back to Tnation.
    •   

4. Put a bunch of preparation H on your gut the morning or night before.

5. For quick sub-q definition enhancement, I would actually recommend LG Science's Lipo-Burn.

For longer term true fatloss, I would go with the Avant line, but the Lipoburn works VERY well acutely.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigred869 View Post
    I do a bit of modeling (no homo its good money) and I have a photo shoot coming up Oct 18th and I need my 6-pack in tip top shape. Right now there is a thin layer of fat I'm trying to get rid of above my abs and I've been doing high intensity interval training, running 3+ miles per day, abstaining from alcohol, not eating after 8pm, and watching my diet. The shoot starts around noon on that Saturday so I was wondering how early I should stop eating... and if there's any other way I can prep my body to have less fat. Thanks.
    haha damn! 3 + miles a day with HIIT??

is this for runner's world magazine?

7. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    haha damn! 3 + miles a day with HIIT??

is this for runner's world magazine?
    Strangely enough I don't have the body of a runner at all... I just have really low b/f so I have to do lots of HIIT after fasting for several hours to burn additional fat. When I run the 3 miles I only do a 12-minute mile, that way it burns fat for a long duration without getting my heart rate high enough to do more cardio than fat burning.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    T-nation has a couple of good articles on that, http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dded_in_6_days
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...imate_leanness

In my opinion, the first one (shredded in six days) is the better of the two: easier and you don't have to mess with your salt intake either.

They ought to help you get ready.
    Great links. I'm gonna try out the 6-day plan and let you guys know how it works out. Just ordered all the supplements. I also might put my body into "flushing mode" a day or two earlier.

9. Wow, great read, I shall do that right before I get home from Iraq haha.

10. Good read, I hope I get cut enough soon to give this a try.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Photo Shoot
    By ummmwhat in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 05:41 PM
  2. Eva Longoria - Hot Photo Shoot !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:41 PM
  3. 8 weeks out from photo shoot
    By danthaman101183 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 48