How to prep for photo shoot

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I do a bit of modeling (no homo its good money) and I have a photo shoot coming up Oct 18th and I need my 6-pack in tip top shape. Right now there is a thin layer of fat I'm trying to get rid of above my abs and I've been doing high intensity interval training, running 3+ miles per day, abstaining from alcohol, not eating after 8pm, and watching my diet. The shoot starts around noon on that Saturday so I was wondering how early I should stop eating... and if there's any other way I can prep my body to have less fat. Thanks.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good read, I have to get back to Tnation.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Put a bunch of preparation H on your gut the morning or night before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For quick sub-q definition enhancement, I would actually recommend LG Science's Lipo-Burn.

For longer term true fatloss, I would go with the Avant line, but the Lipoburn works VERY well acutely.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I do a bit of modeling (no homo its good money) and I have a photo shoot coming up Oct 18th and I need my 6-pack in tip top shape. Right now there is a thin layer of fat I'm trying to get rid of above my abs and I've been doing high intensity interval training, running 3+ miles per day, abstaining from alcohol, not eating after 8pm, and watching my diet. The shoot starts around noon on that Saturday so I was wondering how early I should stop eating... and if there's any other way I can prep my body to have less fat. Thanks.
haha damn! 3 + miles a day with HIIT??

is this for runner's world magazine?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
haha damn! 3 + miles a day with HIIT??

is this for runner's world magazine?
Strangely enough I don't have the body of a runner at all... I just have really low b/f so I have to do lots of HIIT after fasting for several hours to burn additional fat. When I run the 3 miles I only do a 12-minute mile, that way it burns fat for a long duration without getting my heart rate high enough to do more cardio than fat burning.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
T-nation has a couple of good articles on that, http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/shredded_in_6_days
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_nutrition_bodybuilding/7_days_to_ultimate_leanness

In my opinion, the first one (shredded in six days) is the better of the two: easier and you don't have to mess with your salt intake either.

They ought to help you get ready.
Great links. I'm gonna try out the 6-day plan and let you guys know how it works out. Just ordered all the supplements. I also might put my body into "flushing mode" a day or two earlier.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Wow, great read, I shall do that right before I get home from Iraq haha.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Good read, I hope I get cut enough soon to give this a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 9
Workout Logs 28
General Chat 11
General Chat 15
candle25 General Chat 3