Six pack and gyno - what's wrong?

Fear

Fear

Awards
I have been on a great cut for a good month now, doing tons of cardio and eating less. (I don't really care about a little muscle loss as long as my strength is preserved, I can gain the muscle back later as I've done in the past.) When I flex even a little bit, you can see a tight six pack form, and it looks really solid. It's getting more and more visible even withot flexing lately, but I still seem to have a bit of moobs. It's not terrible man titties or anything, but it just doesn't have that cut look like the rest of my body does. Is there something I should be aware of? I think it may be my bodyfat distribution but I'm wondering if there's anything I should avoid or do. Is more weight loss my only option?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest fat is estrogenic in nature...sounds like you need to bring in a good aromatase inhibitor.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I have been on a great cut for a good month now, doing tons of cardio and eating less. (I don't really care about a little muscle loss as long as my strength is preserved, I can gain the muscle back later as I've done in the past.) When I flex even a little bit, you can see a tight six pack form, and it looks really solid. It's getting more and more visible even withot flexing lately, but I still seem to have a bit of moobs. It's not terrible man titties or anything, but it just doesn't have that cut look like the rest of my body does. Is there something I should be aware of? I think it may be my bodyfat distribution but I'm wondering if there's anything I should avoid or do. Is more weight loss my only option?
Maybe a sex change, LOL. Seriously though chest fat is just a *****! Maybe P90x, diet in check, and some AI.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
flax is estrogenic as well though i believe.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
flax contains phytoestrogens in the form of isoflavones. They can be both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic. They are supposed to help with moobs. :)

Of course, nothing wrong with throwing a good aromatase inhibitor into the mix as well! :D

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
is it chest fat or do you have gyno? there's a stickie in the pct forum about gyno. if it's chest fat, you may have to keep losing BF. here's some pics of real gyno

Attachments

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first look into what might have caused the gyno

it could be genetic

it could be some estrogenic related supplement you took

there is no real good way to battle real gyno

but you may/probally just have psuedogyno which is easier fixed
though an ai, but to note ai are not natural compounds and can cause some side effects themselves

the list of all natual anti-estrogens

DIM
Chysin
Soy isoflavoes
Benzoflavone
white mushroom extract
Calcium D-Glucarate
icarin(maybe)
and finally trans-reservatrol
id actually like to see someone make a product that includes all of the above in large doses.

an anti-estrogen that could be taken for more than a month.

bc something like atd,bromo, or other ai's could reduce estrogen but for them to come back to how they were before. i doesnt fix the problem, it just hides it temporalily.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
is it chest fat or do you have gyno? there's a stickie in the pct forum about gyno. if it's chest fat, you may have to keep losing BF. here's some pics of real gyno
Nice titties.

Fear

Fear

Awards
I'm not sure, my body fat is probably around 15%. Looking at those pics, there are a few that don't look like gyno at all but just a large chest. When I was younger I was chubbier, probably around 18-20% BF, so maybe I do have to lose more bodyfat. I have great BF distribution in my ab area, so maybe the fat that isn't there has to end up somewhere else, right?

Fear

Fear

Awards

it could be genetic

though an ai, but to note ai are not natural compounds and can cause some side effects themselves

DIM
Chysin
Soy isoflavoes
Benzoflavone
white mushroom extract
Calcium D-Glucarate
icarin(maybe)
id actually like to see someone make a product that includes all of the above in large doses.

bc something like atd,bromo, or other ai's could reduce estrogen but for them to come back to how they were before. i doesnt fix the problem, it just hides it temporalily.
Only supp I've ever used is whey, and my diet is clean so I don't think it's that. My dad doesn't have it so I don't think it's genetic, haha

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I have had gyno since I was a teen, and my father has none. But his brother had some as a teen. I actually had the gynecomastia surgery when I was eighteen, it has since came back in the right nipple.:chick:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
omg they put pics of me on the internet! wheres my motha fukin movie check?

Fear

Fear

Awards
Hmm... is there a clear indication that can tell if it's chest fat or gyno? also, are there different levels of gyno? (i.e., mild gyno, massive gyno)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sit straight up, raise your arm high above your head and gently press on your nipple. If you feel anything fibrous and roundish, it's gyno.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
If you're at 15% bf, then as somebody mentioned earlier, is still highly likely that you just need to get a bit leaner. Everybody partitions their fat differently. I always lose face fat last. So annoying. God damn moon face.

Get down to 12 and if you don't notice a difference still, might need to start targetting it.

Julio R

Awards
^i agree 15% body fat is still pretty high, get it lower.

crazilyfter42

Awards
15% w/ a visible six pack..I doubt that. I think you probably have a lower bodyfat % than you think. In all honesty you are pretty much screwed in this department. I have always had some fat/puff in my chest since I was young but I am lean also. Its not terrible but just could never get that lean flat look like others. It is genetic. A cut, nolva, or an AI help but it never will get rid of it totally. When I asked the doc about it once he told me that surgical removal would be the only way to change it. For me it wasn't worth the hassle of being unable to do chest for months after surgery. Also I have found that working my chest has helped minimize the appearance b/c of the larger muscle surrounding it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

it could be genetic

DIM
Chysin
Soy isoflavoes
Benzoflavone
white mushroom extract
Calcium D-Glucarate
icarin(maybe)

this just isnt true...there are many good ways to battle gyno...op what is your cycling history...is this ph/aas induced or something you have always had...if that pick in your avi is current i would put you at more like ten percent than 15 percent...i would take dsades advice and get a good ai...try letro...this will not only help the gyno but will assist in getting the rest of you really shredded as well:thumbsup:

Fear

Fear

Awards
this just isnt true...there are many good ways to battle gyno...op what is your cycling history...is this ph/aas induced or something you have always had...if that pick in your avi is current i would put you at more like ten percent than 15 percent...i would take dsades advice and get a good ai...try letro...this will not only help the gyno but will assist in getting the rest of you really shredded as well:thumbsup:
Haha that avi is semi-current, It was after I finished my cut about a month ago. I have crazy body fat distribution, i store a lot of fat on my legs, chest, face and back but my stomach always seems to stay pretty lean.

That photo was at my leanest at around 12 %, and I still had a bit of puffiness on my right side. So it probably IS gyno.

Edit: avi was taken after an intense chest/arms workout as well.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha that avi is semi-current, It was after I finished my cut about a month ago. I have crazy body fat distribution, i store a lot of fat on my legs, chest, face and back but my stomach always seems to stay pretty lean.

That photo was at my leanest at around 12 %, and I still had a bit of puffiness on my right side. So it probably IS gyno.

Edit: avi was taken after an intense chest/arms workout as well.
Dude, if you are really worried about it, I would have it checked out by a doctor. If it is Gyno, then it could most certainly be genetic. Given the fact that you have informed us that you are natural then it would have to be. Keep in mind even though it is genetic, doesn't mean that it couldn't be related to a past hormonal imbalance.

Seriously though, just ask a doctor. It is the easiest most effective way.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i would take dsades advice and get a good ai...try letro...this will not only help the gyno but will assist in getting the rest of you really shredded as well:thumbsup:
i have heard horrible things about taken letro without AS.. anybody with expierence taking letro or adex with no AAS?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
some of those guys chests just look silly.

lol