arson

orangejuice07

Awards
has anybody tried the muscle asylum project's arson. it says its a pro competition strength fat burner and i have read some reviews that say it is better than clen or t3

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Don't believe everything you read, lol. Arson is the same thing as Hydroxycut Hardcore. Muscle Asylum Project is just a spin off of MuscleTech, both marketed by Iovate Health Sciences.. which is easily identified by the special 4 page ad's with the bogus claims in every fitness magazine you pick up.. Just keep reading and search on the boards for fat burners that actually work.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will turn your sh*t green. Seriously try it.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
stick with the real stuff

REDuction, Leviathan, DCP, Recreate...

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine on the ship here who happens to be a huge Hydroxycut fan got some and has been using it for a few days.

Told me today that it has him "tweeked" haha. I mean if your used to downing hydroxycut and these things have him tweeked yeesh!

I on the other hand enjoy the smooth flow of energy I get from ReCreate. Nothing better then an all day high and feeling strong but at the same slowly cutting more and more fat away! Can't beat that ;) though next time I am going to get some DCP! if I can get it in stock hehe.

1911man

1911man

Awards
I did arson because hydroxy cut hardcore gave me a headache. Look at the ingredients arson has no diuretics. I loved the arson also took 1.5g of l-carnitine and CLA.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Look at the ingredients arson has no diuretics
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size3Heat Injected Serum Capsules
Servings Per Container40

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Arson™ Proprietary Blend (Featuring Wave Pulse Technology) 1184mg †
Internal Combustion™ 995mg †
Green Tea Extract(as Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf) †
Standardized To 90% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 45% EGCG

Caffeine Anhydrous †
Standardized To 300 Mg Caffeine

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Stem And Leaf) †
Standardized To 2.5% Phytosterols

White Willow Extract(as Stem And Leaf)(Bark) †
Standardized To 25% Salicin

Theobroma Cacau Extract(as Seed)(Seed) †
Standardized To 6% Theobromine

VasoBurn™ 189mg †
L-Leucine †
Xanthinol Nicotinate †
Gamma-Butyrobetaine †
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester †
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Methyl Ester †
(Yohimbine HCL)Methyl 17 Alpha-Hydroxy-Yohimban-16 Alpha-Carboxylate Hydrochloride †
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Eicosanoate †
Uridine-5'-Monophosphate Acid Disodium †
Epsilon-Polylysine †

† Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Soy Bean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Purified Water, Caramel Color[Contains Sulfites], Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1

300mg's of caffeine there is your Diuretic, given it may be very mild but if your taking 600mg's of it a day I know I would have to go every hour! Of course with tolerance build up it may not be as bad but hell.

If you get headaches it can be from high blood pressure OR could be due to lack of fluid intake.