need help with diet

D

dhpope

Awards
alright i probably weigh about 215lbs and i am around 5'8"-5'10"

i have dropped sodas and try to drink only water, juice, or milk

i am trying to stay away from any red meats and eat only tuna, turkey, chicken, and salmon

was going to start eating like eggs for breakfast and drinking a protein shake with oatmeal in it.

for lunch i have been eating like tuna salads with fruit.

super i try to eat baked chicken with vegetables

and through out the day i try to snack on mixed nuts or fruit.

didn't know if anyone could help tell me which direction i need to go in my main goal is just to lose a lot of weight.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cut out the juice too.

just make sure you eat every 3 hours. and the right portions

300g protein, 200g carb 60g fat should be a good start, seeing how you respond to that you may want to lower your carb intake, for every 40g carbs you take away add 10-12g fat.

this will bre a good start.

cut fruits out after you eat about 70g of carbs(basically after you reach 70gs of carbs during the day say no to fruit.). after that it will only be stored as fat.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Dial in your diet. Don't just plan out meals with healthy foods. Portions are important. You need to know exactly how many grams of protein, carbs and fats you are eating. Above all else you need to know exactly how many CALORIES you are eating.

D

dhpope

Awards
alright thanks, yeah basically the only fruits i eat are grapes, apples, pineapple, and bananas. sometimes i eat apples. i usually only eat fruit 1-2 times a day.

A

avenue Red

Awards
I would definately suggest looking into CKD (Keto Diet). it is an excellent way to lose weight. You should look into it.
also try and get in morning cardio before you eat. and when you lift. lift heavy and hard. and follow it with 30min of cardio also.