IRON POPEs Ultimate Fat Cutting Supp Stack

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
U wanna get cut...and dont wanna spend money on products that dont work...this thread is for you.

Through Trial and error ... i have found what works.

this is a big stack so make sure u able to supplement this much ... this stack is a combo of stims and fat mobilizers

1. ECA stack. Bronkaid/caffiene/baby aspirin. (aspirin is optional as i never seen much difference) you can stack with Y but i myself have problems with too much Y

2. REDcution AM/PM ... the best to me

3. CLA 8 grams a day

4. Seasmin 3 to 4 grams a day i suggest liquid form..cheaper
5 Fish Oil 25g to 50g a day based on your size
6 Fenugreek helps clear glucose and keep insulin low
7 Multivitamin your choice.. I use higher power one day at 4 a day

8 Hops tabs
Hops' active ingredients with fat-fighting properties are called isohumulones, which contribute to beer's bitter flavor. New research reports isomerized hops extract can decrease bodyfat by several mechanisms: First, it inhibits the absorption of fat by the intestines. Second, it activates genes involved in fat oxidation to ramp up the fat-burning engines. And third, it decreases the activity of genes that control the synthesis and storage of bodyfat.

Dosage Take 200-400 mg of hops extract 1-3 times a day.

9 Green Tea cheap and its suppose to ramp up metabolism by 4% or more.

10. Epistane.... when u are dieting hard a good test booster will help u hold your muscle. Epi also blocks estrogen. Guys with estrogen issues causing fat gain will see a big boost with this stuff in cutting.

11. Milk thistle.... with taking so many things...its always nice to help out the liver with some milk thistle... 2x while on any oral prohoromone

12. Quebracho Bark... another hard to find supp that is linked to fat loss. Hydroxycut and other fat burners have this in them. NSI makes it in a tab form. 50-250 mg a day

13 Home made DCP. U can buy TETRADECYLTHIOACETIC ACID (TTA) and Salvia Miltiorrhiza in bulk for for like 15 bucks each and have a huge supply. TTa doesnt mix in fluid at all..so u probally have to cap it yourself. only for the hardcore cutters

feel free to crituque

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
U wanna get cut...and dont wanna spend money on products that dont work...this thread is for you.

this is a big stack so make sure u able to supplement this much ... this stack is a combo of stims and fat mobilizers

1. ECA stack. Bronkaid/caffiene/baby aspirin. (aspirin is optional as i never seen much difference) you can stack with Y but i myself have problems with too much Y

3. CLA 8 grams a day

8 Hops tabs
Hops' active ingredients with fat-fighting properties are called isohumulones, which contribute to beer's bitter flavor. New research reports isomerized hops extract can decrease bodyfat by several mechanisms: First, it inhibits the absorption of fat by the intestines. Second, it activates genes involved in fat oxidation to ramp up the fat-burning engines. And third, it decreases the activity of genes that control the synthesis and storage of bodyfat.

10. Epistane.... when u are dieting hard a good test booster will help u hold your muscle. Epi also blocks estrogen. Guys with estrogen issues causing fat gain will see a big boost with this stuff in cutting.

11. Milk thistle.... with taking so many things...its always nice to help out the liver with some milk thistle... 2x while on any oral prohoromone

12. Quebracho Bark... another hard to find supp that is linked to fat loss. Hydroxycut and other fat burners have this in them. NSI makes it in a tab form. 50-250 mg a day

13 Home made DCP. U can buy TETRADECYLTHIOACETIC ACID (TTA) and Salvia Miltiorrhiza in bulk for for like 15 bucks each and have a huge supply. TTa doesnt mix in fluid at all..so u probally have to cap it yourself. only for the hardcore cutters

isnt there more to the dcp stack like pyruvate and potassium??

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
epistane isnt a test booster, its a steroid. aside from that it looks good.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow........if I was gonna buy that many supps AND take ECA, I'd just ditch everything and do albuterol.....

Wait, I am running albuterol :D

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Or DNP... :smite:
i used DNP once and lost 9 lbs in a week...its the king of fat burners

on the other hand i think i almost died... i was so sick and feverish.... and all the spitting up wasnt too fun either

i would never touch DNP again.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
epistane isnt a test booster, its a steroid. aside from that it looks good.
agreed. wish i could take it year round...i love it... but alas its a 17-aa type.... liver needs breaks

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.....if you can find it......:frustrate

i know what you mean, i had placed in order from it from a very reputable source, but i did it the day before they ran out, and when WU finally processed the money they were out...this was 3 months ago. got to order something else instead from them...

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Yeah.....if you can find it......:frustrate
Not too hard to find, just gotta know the right places. Don't think I'd personnaly go over 300mg/day on it tho, maybe 400mg/day if I felt good about it.

Just gotta be smart with it, like most things.

~GX

BiggerGeek

Awards
DNP makes me feel like death.... especially on extended runs. I think the best way to take it is a week on a week off.

Don't think I will ever take it again though.... but I sure did lose a lot of weight

sivey

Awards

3. CLA 8 grams a day

8 Hops tabs

feel free to crituque
Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but I think ECA with Epistane would be a bad call.

Epi is methylated, so it's already hepatoxic. Just like it's a bad idea to drink while on methylated orals, taking NSAIDs like aspirin -- even in their *normal* dosage -- is iffy. And considering aspirin in the ECA stack is often well above the normal anti-inflammatory dosage... I think it's asking for trouble.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
OP, you use all those products/ingredients in a STACK to lose weight? If that's the case, it's insanity at its best. There are much better, convenient, and cheaper ways of dropping fat.

I think your 13-product stack is the classic kitchen sink approach. If one or two products don't do it for you, your diet and/or cardio are out of wack.