IRON POPEs Ultimate Fat Cutting Supp Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

IRON POPEs Ultimate Fat Cutting Supp Stack

U wanna get cut...and dont wanna spend money on products that dont work...this thread is for you.

Through Trial and error ... i have found what works.

this is a big stack so make sure u able to supplement this much ... this stack is a combo of stims and fat mobilizers

1. ECA stack. Bronkaid/caffiene/baby aspirin. (aspirin is optional as i never seen much difference) you can stack with Y but i myself have problems with too much Y

2. REDcution AM/PM ... the best to me

3. CLA 8 grams a day

4. Seasmin 3 to 4 grams a day i suggest liquid form..cheaper
    5 Fish Oil 25g to 50g a day based on your size
    6 Fenugreek helps clear glucose and keep insulin low
    7 Multivitamin your choice.. I use higher power one day at 4 a day

8 Hops tabs
    Hops' active ingredients with fat-fighting properties are called isohumulones, which contribute to beer's bitter flavor. New research reports isomerized hops extract can decrease bodyfat by several mechanisms: First, it inhibits the absorption of fat by the intestines. Second, it activates genes involved in fat oxidation to ramp up the fat-burning engines. And third, it decreases the activity of genes that control the synthesis and storage of bodyfat.

Dosage Take 200-400 mg of hops extract 1-3 times a day.

9 Green Tea cheap and its suppose to ramp up metabolism by 4% or more.

10. Epistane.... when u are dieting hard a good test booster will help u hold your muscle. Epi also blocks estrogen. Guys with estrogen issues causing fat gain will see a big boost with this stuff in cutting.

11. Milk thistle.... with taking so many things...its always nice to help out the liver with some milk thistle... 2x while on any oral prohoromone

12. Quebracho Bark... another hard to find supp that is linked to fat loss. Hydroxycut and other fat burners have this in them. NSI makes it in a tab form. 50-250 mg a day

13 Home made DCP. U can buy TETRADECYLTHIOACETIC ACID (TTA) and Salvia Miltiorrhiza in bulk for for like 15 bucks each and have a huge supply. TTa doesnt mix in fluid at all..so u probally have to cap it yourself. only for the hardcore cutters

feel free to crituque

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

[QUOTE=IRONPOPE;1571027]U wanna get cut...and dont wanna spend money on products that dont work...this thread is for you.

this is a big stack so make sure u able to supplement this much ... this stack is a combo of stims and fat mobilizers

1. ECA stack. Bronkaid/caffiene/baby aspirin. (aspirin is optional as i never seen much difference) you can stack with Y but i myself have problems with too much Y

3. CLA 8 grams a day

8 Hops tabs
    Hops' active ingredients with fat-fighting properties are called isohumulones, which contribute to beer's bitter flavor. New research reports isomerized hops extract can decrease bodyfat by several mechanisms: First, it inhibits the absorption of fat by the intestines. Second, it activates genes involved in fat oxidation to ramp up the fat-burning engines. And third, it decreases the activity of genes that control the synthesis and storage of bodyfat.

10. Epistane.... when u are dieting hard a good test booster will help u hold your muscle. Epi also blocks estrogen. Guys with estrogen issues causing fat gain will see a big boost with this stuff in cutting.

11. Milk thistle.... with taking so many things...its always nice to help out the liver with some milk thistle... 2x while on any oral prohoromone

12. Quebracho Bark... another hard to find supp that is linked to fat loss. Hydroxycut and other fat burners have this in them. NSI makes it in a tab form. 50-250 mg a day

13 Home made DCP. U can buy TETRADECYLTHIOACETIC ACID (TTA) and Salvia Miltiorrhiza in bulk for for like 15 bucks each and have a huge supply. TTa doesnt mix in fluid at all..so u probally have to cap it yourself. only for the hardcore cutters

isnt there more to the dcp stack like pyruvate and potassium??
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

epistane isnt a test booster, its a steroid. aside from that it looks good.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow........if I was gonna buy that many supps AND take ECA, I'd just ditch everything and do albuterol.....

Wait, I am running albuterol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Or DNP...
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Or DNP...
    Yeah.....if you can find it......
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Or DNP...
    i used DNP once and lost 9 lbs in a week...its the king of fat burners

on the other hand i think i almost died... i was so sick and feverish.... and all the spitting up wasnt too fun either

i would never touch DNP again.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    epistane isnt a test booster, its a steroid. aside from that it looks good.
    agreed. wish i could take it year round...i love it... but alas its a 17-aa type.... liver needs breaks
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post

i know what you mean, i had placed in order from it from a very reputable source, but i did it the day before they ran out, and when WU finally processed the money they were out...this was 3 months ago. got to order something else instead from them...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Not too hard to find, just gotta know the right places. Don't think I'd personnaly go over 300mg/day on it tho, maybe 400mg/day if I felt good about it.

Just gotta be smart with it, like most things.

~GX
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

DNP makes me feel like death.... especially on extended runs. I think the best way to take it is a week on a week off.

Don't think I will ever take it again though.... but I sure did lose a lot of weight
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    U wanna get cut...and dont wanna spend money on products that dont work...this thread is for you.

3. CLA 8 grams a day

8 Hops tabs

feel free to crituque
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but I think ECA with Epistane would be a bad call.

Epi is methylated, so it's already hepatoxic. Just like it's a bad idea to drink while on methylated orals, taking NSAIDs like aspirin -- even in their *normal* dosage -- is iffy. And considering aspirin in the ECA stack is often well above the normal anti-inflammatory dosage... I think it's asking for trouble.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

OP, you use all those products/ingredients in a STACK to lose weight? If that's the case, it's insanity at its best. There are much better, convenient, and cheaper ways of dropping fat.

I think your 13-product stack is the classic kitchen sink approach. If one or two products don't do it for you, your diet and/or cardio are out of wack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate cutting solution?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. The Ultimate Nootropics/Cognitive Supp Thread
    By TRDE59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:32 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. Nutrex Ultimate Cutting Stack?
    By Mychael101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 09:46 AM