"Do not do that anymore"~gym owner to yours truly...no more HIIT Cardio!?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    thats stoooopid
    It's not. Give it a try, seriously - intense stuff!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Try this...135 lb BB squat, you have 4 minutes to try and do 100..no resting, most I got to was 76!! Ass2calf
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Try this...135 lb BB squat, you have 4 minutes to try and do 100..no resting, most I got to was 76!! Ass2calf
    That sounds intense.

4. Try it..you'll be glad you didn't (:-O
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Im gonna do that as my cardio session tomorrow.

6. Start the stop watch and keep going for 4 minutes. If you hit 100 full squats then raise the weight a little next time...

7. have you ever been doing dumb bell presses on a bench and got up to get heavier weights only to turn around and see that someone has planted themselves next to your bench and are doing curls in your arm span? I just sit there and wait until they move then make them feel like a jackass by continuing to bench press after they move and by making sure that they were in my way.
    SFW and GFH

8. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ha when im slammin away on the eliptical other members look at me funny.... pussies
    The eliptical is for *****'s

9. There was a guy at a gym that I used to go to who would load up everything he was doing with as much weight as possible. I am talking like a 515lb bench press. He would arch his back to the sky, and lift that sh*t maybe a quarter inch, and put it back down. He would then get up and flex and make faces in the mirror. Hilarious stuff. He did this for EVERY SINGLE exercise.

10. ^^^ every gym has one.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Designs owner JB'S BodyBlog with trainer IFBB PRO Ben " Pak Man" Pakulski
    By Mickfootie in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
  2. Questions about Cardio+Lifting, and my "diet" right now
    By The Anarchist in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 05:43 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:27 AM