DCP/Leviathan RL/Naplam - Some questions...

BiggerGeek

Awards
I am about to start an 6-8 week cut using the listed products.

So far I have 2 bottle tea-gcg, 3 bottles leviathan, 2 dcp, and 1 naplam. I will probably buy 1 more of each (assuming I can get the dcp) this week.

- I plan on taking 7 dcp (2 am, 2 mid, 2 pm, 1 before bed). I have seen this recommended several times.
- I plan on working up to 6 leviathan 3x a day evenly spaced.
- Napalm will have clen added in one bottle and one plain.
- 1-2 tea-gcg x3 day
- 1 carboxy (1 gram pre-workout, 2 grams before bed)

Training will be three days weights where I start with a superset of antagonist muscle groups (2 exercises 5x5 each) with heavy weights and long rest. Followed by circuit training (short rest) and some tabata or kettle bell swings for time at the end. I want to keep the two heavy lifts every session to make sure my strength stays up. I'll be using some new lifts/variations for the 5x5 so I can make sure to progress through the diet. steady state cardio 2-3 times a week (I will try to progress in intensity on these days rather than time...but these might stay consistent if I think I am overexerting myself), and low intensity fasted cardio 6 days a week in the morning.

Diet is all set out.... days is 50/20/30 on weight days, 50/10/40 on off days. All the carbs are coming from fibrous sources except PWO on weight days. I am using WMS there, but if progress is slow and my strength is good, I might replace that with something like oats or activated barley...or maybe cut it out completely.

Goal is to get as lean as possible before I start my winter lean bulk.

Questions:

Leviathan questions:
1) Is 60 days to long to take leviathan? And do people go above 60 days? I am take to stimulants very well and yohimbine doesn't seem to give me any negative effects. I have gone up to 25 mcg day no prob. (last time i used it raw and made a liquid solution...but the damn bottle busted after a 1.5 weeks and I never started again).

2) Also, if I do cut the carbs down and decide to implement a refeed day later in the cut, should I skip the leviathan (and napalm) on these days?

3) I work out in the afternoons and plan to take the third dose of leviathan pre-workout. I was hoping to take BCAAs pre and post (maybe peri also) workout to help keep the muscle. But I know BCAAs are accompanied by a significant insulin spike. How should I work around this so as to not hinder the Leviathan? Do people use BCAAs pre fasted morning cardio with leviathan?

DCP Question:
1) Would I see any additional benefits from using 8 DCP a day (2 before bed)...if I get a third bottle this would make it last 60 days to line up with the leviathan.

Napalm Questions:
2) I have 1.5 grams of yohimbine sitting around I will probably never use. Would it be bad to add this to one of the bottle of napalm along with 3 grams caffeine? Or would this oversaturate the carriers or bump something else out of solution?

3) The majority of the fat I would like to use is in my lower abs. I wa fat when I was younger and have thinned out considerable from training and good diet. My lower abs stick out almost further than my chest. From the side I look retarded. My stomach fat is way low. This is what the napalm is for. Now, should I start with the napalm to kick start the fat in that area, or save it to the end once fat loss is getting harder?

3) Can I use bendryl to counteract the beta 2 receptor down regulation from the clen? If so, would this allow me to run the clen in my napalm continuously? If so so (ha!), can I still add the caffeine/yohimbine?

Other sup questions:

1) What's the recommended effective dosage for tea-gcc? Is 6/day overkill?

2) I am currently using citrulline malate, beta-alanine, and creatine mono daily...any problem with continuing all of these throughout the cut?

3) Should I need more of a stimulant effect, I might add ephedrine. I bought 1000 before than ban and still have like 500 50 mgs pills. I use em pre-workout mostly. They don't effect my appetite or anything, so I usually don't find they help me cut. I know ephedrine also down regulates beta-2 receptors, so If I do decide to do this, how will this effect the clen? Should I use benadryl nightly? Any other thoughts on this being a good/bad idea? Anyone have experience with this?

Training Question:
1) I never really stuck with fasted morning cardio very long. I do is sporadically a lot, bet never consistently. I am serious about it this time though. Guys who do this, do you use a progression or constant time/intensity throughout the course of the diet. I was thinking starting with 15-20 minutes 6 days a week and add 10 minutes each week. Whatever I decide though, I need to have it planned out ahead of time or else I won't do it. It seems a planned progression would have the most benefits. Whether I progress through time or intensity is up for debate though. Thoughts?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, lots of questions I know. I appreciate any input anyone has.

I have searched through the forums but DCP is too short to search for.. ... lol. Also, if anyone is interested I might keep a log. Kind of self conscious about picks of my belly, but I will definitely take pictures. If I am proud of my progress, you guys might get some before and after pictures.

I guess keeping a log would MAKE me kick some ass. Especially after showing my gut.

Also, what are you guys opinions on Reset AD? I have never been very sensitive to stims, and wonder if this product could help me out. I have already spent enough on all this, but I might consider it for mid cut, especially if I add the ephedrine.

If anyone want to see a log of all this, please show some encouragement. Otherwise I won't feel like doing it.

Peace.

BiggerGeek

Awards
Oh, by the way. This is my first time using all of the products listed at the top, so I am not sure what to expect....

BiggerGeek

Awards
Do people go much higher than 8 on the DCP? I just say a recommendation for 2 am, 4 pre-workout, 2 bed time.... What is OPTIMAL.... I swear if I am not down 15 pounds of fat in 8 weeks I am gonna shoot someone.

I stated transitioning into the diet this week, and started the new workout routine (without morning cardio) and I am already down a few pounds.... I weight myself (after a piss and a **** buck naked) this morning and I was 195. Which is 5 pounds lighter than a week ago. Damn water weight. I am gonna feel so little at 180...

BiggerGeek

Awards
ha, yeah... I probably won't add the ephedrine.....

oh forgot... also taking 8 caps CLA ee and sesamin

seriously though, without the ephedrine it isn't really stimulant heavy, no?

BiggerGeek

Awards
i guess my post was too long for people to read.... maybe I'll ask one or two questions in the sups forum

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start an 6-8 week cut using the listed products.

So far I have 2 bottle tea-gcg, 3 bottles leviathan, 2 dcp, and 1 naplam. I will probably buy 1 more of each (assuming I can get the dcp) this week.

- I plan on taking 7 dcp (2 am, 2 mid, 2 pm, 1 before bed). I have seen this recommended several times.
- I plan on working up to 6 leviathan 3x a day evenly spaced.
- Napalm will have clen added in one bottle and one plain.
- 1-2 tea-gcg x3 day
- 1 carboxy (1 gram pre-workout, 2 grams before bed)

Training will be three days weights where I start with a superset of antagonist muscle groups (2 exercises 5x5 each) with heavy weights and long rest. Followed by circuit training (short rest) and some tabata or kettle bell swings for time at the end. I want to keep the two heavy lifts every session to make sure my strength stays up. I'll be using some new lifts/variations for the 5x5 so I can make sure to progress through the diet. steady state cardio 2-3 times a week (I will try to progress in intensity on these days rather than time...but these might stay consistent if I think I am overexerting myself), and low intensity fasted cardio 6 days a week in the morning.

Diet is all set out.... days is 50/20/30 on weight days, 50/10/40 on off days. All the carbs are coming from fibrous sources except PWO on weight days. I am using WMS there, but if progress is slow and my strength is good, I might replace that with something like oats or activated barley...or maybe cut it out completely.

Goal is to get as lean as possible before I start my winter lean bulk.

Questions:

Leviathan questions:
1) Is 60 days to long to take leviathan? And do people go above 60 days? I am take to stimulants very well and yohimbine doesn't seem to give me any negative effects. I have gone up to 25 mcg day no prob. (last time i used it raw and made a liquid solution...but the damn bottle busted after a 1.5 weeks and I never started again).I have used it that long with no problems.

2) Also, if I do cut the carbs down and decide to implement a refeed day later in the cut, should I skip the leviathan (and napalm) on these days?Napalm works best on a carb deficit for me. I also use Reloaded the same.

3) I work out in the afternoons and plan to take the third dose of leviathan pre-workout. I was hoping to take BCAAs pre and post (maybe peri also) workout to help keep the muscle. But I know BCAAs are accompanied by a significant insulin spike. How should I work around this so as to not hinder the Leviathan? Do people use BCAAs pre fasted morning cardio with leviathan?I dont see any issues with BCAA's and Reloaded but you might want to check with a Palo rep.

DCP Question:
1) Would I see any additional benefits from using 8 DCP a day (2 before bed)...if I get a third bottle this would make it last 60 days to line up with the leviathan.I think it would be better dosed at 2 in the am and 4 before workout with 2 before bed

Napalm Questions:
2) I have 1.5 grams of yohimbine sitting around I will probably never use. Would it be bad to add this to one of the bottle of napalm along with 3 grams caffeine? Or would this oversaturate the carriers or bump something else out of solution?You can add them to the bottle without clen. Check with Avant for amounts

3) The majority of the fat I would like to use is in my lower abs. I wa fat when I was younger and have thinned out considerable from training and good diet. My lower abs stick out almost further than my chest. From the side I look retarded. My stomach fat is way low. This is what the napalm is for. Now, should I start with the napalm to kick start the fat in that area, or save it to the end once fat loss is getting harder?Sounds like a cortisol issue, maybe get lean extreme and add the Napalm as you drop lower

3) Can I use bendryl to counteract the beta 2 receptor down regulation from the clen? If so, would this allow me to run the clen in my napalm continuously? If so so (ha!), can I still add the caffeine/yohimbine?You don't need benedryl for topical clen

Other sup questions:

1) What's the recommended effective dosage for tea-gcc? Is 6/day overkill?Take 3 a day spread out.

2) I am currently using citrulline malate, beta-alanine, and creatine mono daily...any problem with continuing all of these throughout the cut?I don't think so

3) Should I need more of a stimulant effect, I might add ephedrine. I bought 1000 before than ban and still have like 500 50 mgs pills. I use em pre-workout mostly. They don't effect my appetite or anything, so I usually don't find they help me cut. I know ephedrine also down regulates beta-2 receptors, so If I do decide to do this, how will this effect the clen? Should I use benadryl nightly? Any other thoughts on this being a good/bad idea? Anyone have experience with this?I use ephedra with the above. The clen does not go systemic in Napalm

Training Question:
1) I never really stuck with fasted morning cardio very long. I do is sporadically a lot, bet never consistently. I am serious about it this time though. Guys who do this, do you use a progression or constant time/intensity throughout the course of the diet. I was thinking starting with 15-20 minutes 6 days a week and add 10 minutes each week. Whatever I decide though, I need to have it planned out ahead of time or else I won't do it. It seems a planned progression would have the most benefits. Whether I progress through time or intensity is up for debate though. Thoughts?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, lots of questions I know. I appreciate any input anyone has.

I have searched through the forums but DCP is too short to search for.. ... lol. Also, if anyone is interested I might keep a log. Kind of self conscious about picks of my belly, but I will definitely take pictures. If I am proud of my progress, you guys might get some before and after pictures.

I guess keeping a log would MAKE me kick some ass. Especially after showing my gut.

Also, what are you guys opinions on Reset AD? I have never been very sensitive to stims, and wonder if this product could help me out. I have already spent enough on all this, but I might consider it for mid cut, especially if I add the ephedrine.This is an awesome product!

If anyone want to see a log of all this, please show some encouragement. Otherwise I won't feel like doing it.By all means log it! It helps hold you accountable.

Peace.
See bolded above.

BiggerGeek

Awards
cortisol is a big concern of mine...

My situation these days is pretty stressful. In fact about a month ago, I was having some issues with low libido. I attributed this to stress and lack of sleep. I spent the last month taking rhodia rosea and definitely helped get my libido back (along with some tweaking to get my sleeping back under control).

But unfortunately, even though I have enough time to sleep now, I am still having issues falling asleep and staying asleep. This is the main reason I got the 1-carboxy...but I must say it hasn't helped. Even Gaba, 5htp and melanin only help to a degree, and they leave me groggy in the morning....I end up waking up late and it throws my whole day off. I am also worried about developing a dependence on sleep aids.

I guess all I can do is continue to try and normalize me sleep schedule and hopefully it will eventually rectify itself....