Belly Buster? - AnabolicMinds.com

Belly Buster?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Belly Buster?

Hey ya'll, I'm sure you've heard this one a billion times already but does anyone have any suggestions on a good method or routine for trimming the belly fat and getting that six pack? I'm not a big fan of cardio but something tells me that that's going to be part of it

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

It's lot harder to shred bodyfat without doing cardio. What is your BF%? Make sure your diet is straight and i suggest that you do cardio at least 3-4 times a week if you want to cut fat.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Lol, had a feeling it would be something along those lines!

Thanx bro
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I agree with trunner, You have to do some cardio (sweat) to trim the belly area. Hey man you can do just stay dedicated and motivated. GoodLuck bro and keep us posted.
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

also try changing your diet too.... eat clean and avoid fats... i notice since i started eating a better diet my love handles are gone but still got that belly fat to wash off
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    also try changing your diet too.... eat clean and avoid fats... i notice since i started eating a better diet my love handles are gone but still got that belly fat to wash off
    Gotta disagree with you to an extent. Eating clean, yes. Avoiding fats, no. Healthy fats and quite a bit of them are essential for efficient fat loss. Eat fat to lose fat!

Quote Originally Posted by toyoxrunner20 View Post
    It's lot harder to shred bodyfat without doing cardio. What is your BF%? Make sure your diet is straight and i suggest that you do cardio at least 3-4 times a week if you want to cut fat.
    Cardio replaces poor diet for fat loss. If you're dieting properly you don't need to even get out of bed to lose fat. I don't do any cardio during cuts. It's all about the diet bay-bay

Quote Originally Posted by storrmin View Post
    Hey ya'll, I'm sure you've heard this one a billion times already but does anyone have any suggestions on a good method or routine for trimming the belly fat and getting that six pack? I'm not a big fan of cardio but something tells me that that's going to be part of it
    You can't just decide to lose fat in a particular area, that's impossible outside of certain substances. You've got to get an appropriate diet and then and only then will your body begin to burn fat in a particular order. That order being from your hands/fat/face and continuing inwards until the fat loss reaches your belly. Your core will be the last place to drop the fat. Good luck.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  229 lbs.

basketball

Would u all consider 20 minutes of basketball after your workout good cardio to lose some weight
  8. Professional Member

You don't need to do cardio to lose weight chief.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy851 View Post
    Would u all consider 20 minutes of basketball after your workout good cardio to lose some weight
    sure, if you run from one end of a full court to the other, and then jog one to the other, and then run one end to the other, then jog one end to the other, then yeah, that'd work.

but standing there half the time ain't gon' do much. so, no, probably not.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  229 lbs.

basketball

I sweat like a bat out of hell everytime I ball it up. I take to the to the hole I am always running
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by storrmin View Post
    you cant spot reduce only way to get a six pack is a clean diet and cardio and dropping your over all bf%

for cardio i rotate between treadmill, elliptical, and 25mins on the heavy bag broken down into 5min rounds and betwen rounds hitting the speed bag for 3-5mins or until my hand goes numb which ever comes first no pain no gain
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

If you want to trim fat a clean diet will do this for you. Cardio helps speed up that process but overall your diet will make the biggest change.

Sorry no true spot reduction. Once you get down to the lower body fat range (10ish) things like Napalm/Lipoderm can help take off that last bit of fat on the abs and so forth.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

If you are trying to keep your cardio to a minimum I would recommend Circuit Weight Training (Full body 3-4 times per week) and HIIT.

I'm also fond of jumping rope as a great way to get in some good cardio in a shorter period of time (10-15 min. sessions).
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Hey thanks guys, there are some really good suggestions out there!
    Well, no time like the present to get it on

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dark Matter Review by BUSTER
    By buster0371 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:37 PM
  2. BUSTER and the CEL TD FORM! GET BIG!
    By buster0371 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 413
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:14 AM
  3. Buster Logs Glycobol
    By buster0371 in forum Workout Logs