jenny craig

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I told my aunt that the jenny craig wont help you lose weight and the bodybuilder method is a better way to go. but i cant really explain it to her correctly... I think she would do great on daves diet

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Many people need more than just a plan to lose weight, they need support and communication with others who struggle with their weight. This is partly why Jenny Craig is great for many people.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Jenny Craig is a great way to go for a lot of people. It is leaps and bounds better than most people's current lifestyle. As Rugger said the support aspect of it is huge...hell, why do you think these forums are so busy? Support and communication.

Not everyone needs to follow the same methodologies as us to live a healthy lifestyle. Ours is a more extreme way of life and not the best for everyone.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i disagree...no body did sh!t for me when i was a fat ass. some people are negitively motivated and getting into shape was my way of smacking them in the face. bodybuilding just naturally took over!

EDIT: i so see your point as a support structure as it is a good thing to have. mine just happens to be pain and anger!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As Rugger said the support aspect of it is huge...hell, why do you think these forums are so busy? Support and communication.

Not everyone needs to follow the same methodologies as us to live a healthy lifestyle. Ours is a more extreme way of life and not the best for everyone.
i agree support and com is a great tool. but my beef is the simple carbs they feed you and cake..

I belive the jenny craig works, but eatting simple carns spike/lowers ur insulin leve;s whick cause you to be hungry( so u snack on bad stuff) or moody

I feel that jenny should serve complex carbs and protein

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My soon-to-be ex-wife spent a boat load on Jennie Craig and the only think that got lighter was my bank account. Her ass, on the other hand, remained in its full and robust cellulitic splendor despite the fact that she would call everyone and tell them how much weight she was losing.

Later I found out that the little troll ba$tard she was having an affair with was also on Jennie Craig.

The good news is that her a$$ is still fat, but he gets to kiss it instead of me. OTOH - I get to pay through the nose as a condition of keeping her out of my life.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My soon-to-be ex-wife spent a boat load on Jennie Craig and the only think that got lighter was my bank account. Her ass, on the other hand, remained in its full and robust cellulitic splendor despite the fact that she would call everyone and tell them how much weight she was losing.

Later I found out that the little troll ba$tard she was having an affair with was also on Jennie Craig.

The good news is that her a$$ is still fat, but he gets to kiss it instead of me. OTOH - I get to pay through the nose as a condition of keeping her out of my life.
y u gotta pay?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want calves like a fat white women!

I LOVE THAT QUOTE

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
y u gotta pay?
Yes.

The facts:
She had multiple affairs.
Her current affair is with her boss from Church.
She left with my daughter.
She sued me for Child Support and Spousal Support. I pay her $30K a year.
She resigned from her Church job, but kept her job as a Kindergarten teacher. But, the courts will not consider her $20K Church salary when determining her Spousal Support. That means I pay a lot more.
She moved out - and had found a new place (actually her lover found it for her) before I learned she was humping another guy. But I have continued to pay the mortgage payment rather than allow my credit to turn to sh!t. But when we sell the house she will benefit from the resulting reduction in outstanding loan amount based on the payments I've made (the court will not allow us to use the mortgage balance as of the date of separation).
She has petitioned for me to pay her about $500.mo for every month that I've lived in the house since the date of separation, because she claims that if I had to rent/lease a house it would cost $1000 more a month; so I should pay her $500/mo - even though I've already paid the mortgage and have paid her child support and spousal support.

And I might have the luxury of paying her attorney's fees.

Oh, and I live in a no-fault divorce state.

If you are male and make more money than the person you are divorcing, get ready. Financially it is like having a motor home driven up your butt.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

The facts:
She had multiple affairs.
Her current affair is with her boss from Church.
She left with my daughter.
She sued me for Child Support and Spousal Support. I pay her $30K a year.
She resigned from her Church job, but kept her job as a Kindergarten teacher. But, the courts will not consider her $20K Church salary when determining her Spousal Support. That means I pay a lot more.
She moved out - and had found a new place (actually her lover found it for her) before I learned she was humping another guy. But I have continued to pay the mortgage payment rather than allow my credit to turn to sh!t. But when we sell the house she will benefit from the resulting reduction in outstanding loan amount based on the payments I've made (the court will not allow us to use the mortgage balance as of the date of separation).
She has petitioned for me to pay her about $500.mo for every month that I've lived in the house since the date of separation, because she claims that if I had to rent/lease a house it would cost $1000 more a month; so I should pay her $500/mo - even though I've already paid the mortgage and have paid her child support and spousal support.

And I might have the luxury of paying her attorney's fees.

Oh, and I live in a no-fault divorce state.

If you are male and make more money than the person you are divorcing, get ready. Financially it is like having a motor home driven up your butt.
gunbroker.com

or better yet attack her back. Hire a private investigator try and get your daughter back. No offense, but what a c*nt.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
gunbroker.com

or better yet attack her back. Hire a private investigator try and get your daughter back. No offense, but what a c*nt.
If I correctly assume your comment is about my soon-to-be-ex, then no offense taken. I agree.

The sad part is that I am playing by the rules; following the legalities of a no-fault divorce state. They are SO one sided and stacked against the person who has more financial wherewithal, that it is ridiculous. And, the State of California truly does not care what she has done. or with whom she has done it.

I am doing everything I can do - legally.

It is simply mind boggling. And expensive.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Ermmmm back to Jenny!!!

My secretary lost like 45 lbs on Jenny, not really any lifestyle change other than how much she ate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, Guys!! weight loss programs will take weight off but you know that a lot of it is going to be muscle. I don't know about this particular program but generally women's weight loss is aimed at losing as much weight as possible in the least amount of time, most of these woman gain the weight back and it's just great for repeat business. When they gain the weight back they're worse off than they were to begin with because their metabolism is slower. If your program is aimed at what happens on the scales then your focus is off. End of story...

A bodybuilding approach is to add muscle and burn fat, the metabolism can actually increase as you lose weight, bodybuilders don't run into trouble with their metabolism untill they get into extreme situations. The idea behind recomp is to slowing burn fat. This allows the body a chance to adjust to the changes being made to it gradually and your chances of keeping it off are better and easier.