I thought I would post a cutting diet I have applied recently with great success. With this diet I have consistently lost 4.5 pounds or 2 kg a week without fat burners or feeling exceptionally hungry.

Meal 1: 4 hard boiled eggs, 365 calories

Meal 2: 1 scoop of casein & 1 cup of skim milk, 207 calories

Meal 3: 300 g of frozen vegetables mixed with 1 sachet of prepared creamy vegetable soup, 195 calories

Meal 4: 1 scoop of casein & 1 cup of skim milk, 207 calories

Meal 5: 1 scoop of casein & 1 cup of skim milk, 207 calories

Total: 1200 calories, 50% Protein, 20% Carbohydrates, 30% Fat

This is clearly a VLC diet but I have specifically designed it to include the maximum amount of slow digesting protein to help mitigate catabolism. Additional benefits may be gained by supplementing with an anti-catabolic such as cissus.

Many may have concerns this diet is ketogenic, but I haven't entered ketosis during this diet and I believe it's because of the lactose in the skim milk and complex carbohydrates in the vegetables and soup.

All calories in this diet are evenly spaced apart with the exception of the eggs for breakfast which is intentionally double the regular calorie portion to start the metabolism, without the addition of any carbohydrates to avoid an insulin spike.

The main benefit of this diet is the significant weight loss, without feeling exceptionally hungry and is perfect for anybody with a significant amount of weight to lose or desiring to lose as much weight as fast as possible.