DCP, Lean Extreme and a little ab fat

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
i'm 4 weeks out from my second bodybuilding competition and as it turns out theres a little layer of abdominal fat covering the lower section. would the supplements listed above help me to get that last little bit off? i'm at about 5% BF right now, but whats left is mostly around my waist. I figured it might be cortisol levels but who knows. any input would be awesome! thanks guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Extreme is more for cortisol control.

I would recommend a DCP/Napalm or Lipo Ultra combination.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
i've got some napalm on hand too. i figured with how stressful pre contest training/dieting is that my cortisol levels might be elevated. should i expect to see anything from DCP within 2-3 weeks if i'm hitting the weights and cardio hard?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if ur 5 percent it may even be just water, and when u suck it out and dry up it may actually be that ur lowert then that.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
if ur 5 percent it may even be just water, and when u suck it out and dry up it may actually be that ur lowert then that.
I can only hope its water haha i'll have to see how this plays out in the next two weeks, hopefully it all turns out good. thanks for your help guys