carb cycling help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Steak-um's are prepackaged thin steaks that you can buy at the grocery store and keep in the freezer.

2. Nice! any idea of what cut it is? and what are the portion sizes

3. I can't tell what kind of cut it is and the package doesn't seem to specify. Each portion is 10g of fat and 8g protein with no carbos.

4. Nice, ive been cutting and packing my own sirloin but this sounds much easier...

5. they also make steak-ums that are like .5 inch thick and round like a pork chop, but when you cook them they fall apart into delicious shredded beef. Extra good! I ate lots of them when I was on the AD.

6. when I carb cycle i do a low,low,no,low,no,high split and this works great for me. I eat 5 meals a day with 50G of protein in each meal.

on low days I eat 50G of oats in the morning with 55G (2 scoops) of True Proteins whey isolate cold-filtration (has 0 carbs and 0 fat) and 1 cup of fibrous veggies during the day for meals 2 and 3. The last meal of the night a eat somthing with some fats in it like steaks for 96/4 burger or Tilapia, and for meals 1-4 I eat clean protein like chicken, eggs/eggwhites/eggbeaters, or 99% fat free ground turkey

On no carb days I try to follow the same guidline except to oats in the morning and at the end of the day meals 4 and 5 add in plenty of good fats. You can get these from reduced fat cheese, marinade everything in EVOO, foods mentioned above, nuts, natty peanut butter etc.

On the high days, I go all out on carbs, eat as much carbs as you want but the trick is to get good whole grain carbs and eat NO fat this day. I usually get things like Healthy harvest pasta, or whole grain bagels and fat-free cream cheese etc. also keep up the 50G of protein for all 5 meals

While your doing this be sure to take a daily multi and supplement with EFA's. On high fat days I always do cardio at night and the next morning BEFORE eating my first meal.
  7. sportf190

i know how to lose weight but my problem is im scarred of losing size... have you lost size doing your carb cycling routine?

Similar Forum Threads

1. CKD or Carb Cycling...
    By fishone1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 05:17 PM
  2. carb cycling / carb loading
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:46 AM
  3. help on carb cycling
    By BoyFromAus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0