Last few LB

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
I want to lose 3-4 more lb and get to the ~ 8.5% bf range.. Should i slow weight loss down? Im losing around 1.2 lb a week now and following a carb cycle of 150g for 3 days then 300g day. Ive lost 11 lb 2 lb being muscle. for a 80% fat loss.. 20% LBM loss :| id like the last few lb to be fat any suggestions? caffeine is wearing off.. will ephedrine use diff receptors or the same as caffeine? ive been off DCP for 2 weeks. can i bring it back into my arsenal now? should i get some clen?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I want to lose 3-4 more lb and get to the ~ 8.5% bf range.. Should i slow weight loss down? Im losing around 1.2 lb a week now and following a carb cycle of 150g for 3 days then 300g day. Ive lost 11 lb 2 lb being muscle. for a 80% fat loss.. 20% LBM loss :| id like the last few lb to be fat any suggestions? caffeine is wearing off.. will ephedrine use diff receptors or the same as caffeine? ive been off DCP for 2 weeks. can i bring it back into my arsenal now? should i get some clen?
ephedrine is a good choise in conjunction with caffeine and if ya can tolerate it ..yohimbe. im not sure about same receptors as caffeine. but l-taurine should help that. also keep protein intake about 1-1.5g. per pound of body weight to prevent muscle loss. clen IMO is glorified ephedrine anyway.