Need Help with diet to lose weight

nightside1234

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight: 184
Body Fat: 17%

I just recently started this diet, schedule about 4 days ago and still at it with mad motivation, my goal is to get LEAN! aka ripped. Off my slump from surgeries over the past 5 months.. Use to be a college athlete but went to **** :(

M / T / W / Thrs / Friday / Saturday / Sunday- Only Biking 1 hour

5:30-Breakfast - Quaker Brand Oatmeal, Cereal ( alternate from Cheerios/ Special K) 2 Slices of toast(wheat)

6-8 am: Swimming 6000-7500 yards

8:10AM- banana

8:20-9:40 Lifting (Monday- Chest, Upper chest, Lower chest, Abs)
(Tuesday-Lower body, Legs + lower back)
(Wednesday- Biceps, Triceps, Lower back, Abs)
(Thursday- 1:20 Biking)
(Repeat)
*********Should my first 8 week cycle be circuit training or Strength in your opinion, (strength as in 3X15Reps) to circuit (3X10) *********

10 AM- Banana

10 AM-1PM small Salade

3:30PM
- 2 Large Baked chickens w/ Cheese + green beans

6-8 PM 2 Hours swimming, 7000-8000 yards ( sometimes till 8:30 pm)

8:30 pm - Tuna, Wheat bread, Smoked Sauage

10 PM- Sleep

****I need some help with suggestion of supplements, weight loss pills?, bcaa's? ect. my knowledge of supplements is very limited so i Thought i would come to the pros for advice to fix my diet, (supplement intake)?*******************

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Whey protien is a great start, and will help you lean up.... i'm sure you know this.

Also try CLA and Fish Oil, these are good for you and will help you lose some pounds not really HARDCORE wieght loss supps though.

I've heard that Leviathan Reloaded is an awesome fat burner, no experience with it though.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/98089-bigboy12-logs-adrenalean.html#post1430615

Breakfast – 6:45
½ cup oats
3 egg whites
1 cup of skim milk
or
Protein, Waxy-Maize & Glut

8:00 - Adrenalean

Mid Morning Snack – 9:30
Protein Bar

Lunch – 12:00
Chicken or Tuna
Veggie
½ of a ¼ cup of Almonds

2:30 - Adrenalean

Mid-Day Snack - 3:00
½ of a ¼ cup of Almonds
1 cup of skim milk

Dinner – 5:30
Chicken or Fish
Veggie

Pre-Workout – 8:30
Protein, Glut, Kre-Alk & BCAA

Workout – 9:00

Post-Workout - 10:00
Protein, Waxy-Maize, Glut, Kre-Alk & BCAA

Before Bed –11:00
1 cup of Cottage Cheese

Totals:
Cals: 1630
Pro: 193
Carb: 109
Fats: 44

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/98089-bigboy12-logs-adrenalean.html#post1430615

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
everytime someones thinking about a fat burner you know i gotta throw up REDuction as a great helper. i lost 2% bf in 1 month and it wasn't a very clean diet the last 2 weeks(lost of beer lol)

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11
Weight: 184
Body Fat: 17%

I just recently started this diet, schedule about 4 days ago and still at it with mad motivation, my goal is to get LEAN! aka ripped. Off my slump from surgeries over the past 5 months.. Use to be a college athlete but went to **** :(

M / T / W / Thrs / Friday / Saturday / Sunday- Only Biking 1 hour

5:30-Breakfast - Quaker Brand Oatmeal, Cereal ( alternate from Cheerios/ Special K) 2 Slices of toast(wheat)

6-8 am: Swimming 6000-7500 yards

8:10AM- banana

8:20-9:40 Lifting (Monday- Chest, Upper chest, Lower chest, Abs)
(Tuesday-Lower body, Legs + lower back)
(Wednesday- Biceps, Triceps, Lower back, Abs)
(Thursday- 1:20 Biking)
(Repeat)
*********Should my first 8 week cycle be circuit training or Strength in your opinion, (strength as in 3X15Reps) to circuit (3X10) *********

10 AM- Banana

10 AM-1PM small Salade

3:30PM
- 2 Large Baked chickens w/ Cheese + green beans

6-8 PM 2 Hours swimming, 7000-8000 yards ( sometimes till 8:30 pm)

8:30 pm - Tuna, Wheat bread, Smoked Sauage

10 PM- Sleep

****I need some help with suggestion of supplements, weight loss pills?, bcaa's? ect. my knowledge of supplements is very limited so i Thought i would come to the pros for advice to fix my diet, (supplement intake)?*******************
ease up on the carbs a little. although your toast is weat and contains fiber. you have a bananna and salad and wheat bread with ur tuna. cut back a bit on the carbs a little and maybe the sausage should go as well.. (fat/sodium). otherwise not a bad diet.:food: