- 09-05-2008, 09:05 AM
100g a day is enough, i was arguing the fact because they don't eat any during the week. carbs = energy. its as simple as that. why do you think runners have carbohydrate gells when there running.
now read this article
you might learn something
- 09-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Having your body use fat as a primary fuel source, and spare muscle by having a high protein intake is way more anabolic than what you're suggesting. Many people find this suits their somatypes much better than the commonly prescribed high carb diets.
When you eat alot of fat, you're body produces more fat burning enzymes.
- 09-07-2008, 12:56 AM
- 5'7" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By merph in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
- By phL8Tme in forum RecipesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:49 AM
- By zombiemuscle in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
- By DmitryWI in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:41 PM
- By Canibalistic_js in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2006, 11:48 AM