Bacon

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. If iwere you I would bring most of your carbs back in the form of veggies with the exceptionf of post workout and maybe in the morning. Its very easy to get fat after coming off of this style of eating as I have done in the past but this time around I was smarter. Dieting in general jacks up your metabolism so birng kcals back slowly also.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6 View Post
    If iwere you I would bring most of your carbs back in the form of veggies with the exceptionf of post workout and maybe in the morning. Its very easy to get fat after coming off of this style of eating as I have done in the past but this time around I was smarter. Dieting in general jacks up your metabolism so birng kcals back slowly also.


    Completely agree here, after my track season was done I had to very slowly come back up on carbs. I think my body just wanted to stack away it all as fast as possible but once it became used to burning it as fuel is was much easier.

    I like to have a phase inbetween my cutting and bulking generally after a cutting phase where I enjoy my look. This is where I stablize all my food intake and head slowly towards a bulking diet. Takes lots of self control but I feel it is worth while
    •   
       


  3. auto, don't knock it til' ya try it.

  4. i have tryed it, and im not a big fan of diarrhea. If it works for you guys great. it was just my 2c, its all trial and error. Like Hbs6 says : its very easy to get fat after this type of diet.


    when your body craves something its going to get it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    i have tryed it, and im not a big fan of diarrhea. If it works for you guys great. it was just my 2c, its all trial and error. Like Hbs6 says : its very easy to get fat after this type of diet.


    when your body craves something its going to get it.
    It's very easy to get fat after any diet.

    The cravings, for me personally at least, are nearly non-existent. It's not like high protein moderate fat meals don't taste good. And, it's hard to cheat when Sat-Sun are flexible with tasty carbs.

    On the other hand, you have your calorie restricting diet, which is clean all around. A quick burger, burrito, slice of pizza, bowl of sugar cereal... it all JUUST sounds delicious. America, gotta love the chow.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    Like Hbs6 says : its very easy to get fat after this type of diet.
    its also very easy to get fat after the type of diet you mention its easy to get fat after any time of fat loss. The getting fat after or not is all about controlling intake vs activity. izza: and :hot: and :burg: all are a piece of american life, and they all are way too calorically dense. Restaurants serve portions that should be 2-3 meals.

  7. thats right eat less but eat right. its not a secret

  8. Restaurants serve portions that should be 2-3 meals.
    It makes me laugh when I see that now. I think living around these size portions all the time people start to cook meals of the same size growing up I know this is the size I came to expect.

    Now after joining the Navy and having a provided set food portions (offical portion size) I had to adjust to that. Looking at my seemingly half full plate! After a few years in though I have come to expect it and now when I make myself means at home I stick with the same size and find it harder to finish my plate when going out to eat.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    thats right eat less but eat right. its not a secret
    If we had that kind of discipline we'd all be walking around below 10% year round.

  10. hehehehe yeah, and you wouldn't see 30% of 12 year olds being obese either

  11. Sad part is I have watched the kids getting off the bus where I live. Each year it gets worse and worse. It seems ironic that the better parents provide for their kid the worse off they become at least in pounds.

    Of course I can't blame it all on food the age of TV and computers/games has taken a mighty toll. The sports are still there, there is better knowledge of health and still we grow in size (in the wrong spots) so what does it amount to? Kids doing the smae thing as their parents? Unhealthy eaiting habbits? or just being lazy and content at being lazy!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    avoid carbs on a diet ? eating meat is not going to make you loose weight it takes alot of energy to digest which you could be using to burn fat.
    Are you a Dietitian? You sure sound like one.

  13. Are you a Dietitian? You sure sound like one

    well thanks mate, but no its just been trial and error for me. nothing like experience as against second hand information.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    well thanks mate, but no its just been trial and error for me. nothing like experience as against second hand information.

    Just because you're ignorant of something, does not make it untrue. You have alot to learn...

  15. Just because you're ignorant of something, does not make it untrue. You have alot to learn...


    im not ignorant of the fact i never said this diet dosn't work (read my previous posts). i am saying IMHO there are easier ways too loose weight. note how i said im my opinion, that is eating a 40/30/30 diet but eating less. i seem to do it fine and im 12 % b.f. but hey you just keep eating two ice creams at a time and stay on this diet , you will get there mate i promise

  16. 100g a day is enough, i was arguing the fact because they don't eat any during the week. carbs = energy. its as simple as that. why do you think runners have carbohydrate gells when there running.
    this is my argument

    now read this article
    you might learn something

    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?article****88

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    im not ignorant of the fact i never said this diet dosn't work (read my previous posts). i am saying IMHO there are easier ways too loose weight. note how i said im my opinion, that is eating a 40/30/30 diet but eating less. i seem to do it fine and im 12 % b.f. but hey you just keep eating two ice creams at a time and stay on this diet , you will get there mate i promise

    Having your body use fat as a primary fuel source, and spare muscle by having a high protein intake is way more anabolic than what you're suggesting. Many people find this suits their somatypes much better than the commonly prescribed high carb diets.


    When you eat alot of fat, you're body produces more fat burning enzymes.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    im not ignorant of the fact i never said this diet dosn't work (read my previous posts). i am saying IMHO there are easier ways too loose weight. note how i said im my opinion, that is eating a 40/30/30 diet but eating less. i seem to do it fine and im 12 % b.f. but hey you just keep eating two ice creams at a time and stay on this diet , you will get there mate i promise
    Suggesting CryingEmo is Fedor is just like playing red-rocket with him.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sex or Bacon? You don't wanna have both...
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:41 AM
  2. Ranch bacon cheeseburger... delicious
    By 1slowcivic in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. BBQ Bacon Burgers
    By Canibalistic_js in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Log in
Log in