need help with food n shiz... read

shab4life

Awards
word... umm my name is Jason, im 17 and i weigh like 160... which really isnt alot... i go to the gym like everyday for like 1 to 2 hours... im getting bigger but really really slowly... i was just wondeiring what i should be doing... some people said heavy weights (b-press,deadlift,squats,curls, tricep p-press) so yeah like how many sets and resp should i do? I would also need help with calories and stuff what to eat and not eat... and im wondering about supplements... so if anyone can help please pm me or email me at [email protected]
thanks alot...

Jason

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL What up biatch! You need to be getting down with some mo fuckin calories. Large amount of protein, carbohydrates and the mutha fuckin EFAs.

You gotzta be hittin all those mutha fuckin core lifts like dealifts, bench press, and the bitch of the bunch squats for that scrawny ass of yos to grow.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
stop training everyday....first of all. cut that down to 5 or less days a week of intense lifting, involving such lifts as you mentioned above. Training is only a portion of what you need to focus on when wanting to add mass. Eat well....eat often. 5-6 solid meals with sufficient amount of protein from (lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, protein powder) in every meal. Quality carbs (such as oatmeal, brown rice, 100% wheat bread, yams, vegetables, some fruit) as well as essential fat (flax is great.... so are e.v.o.o, nuts, hemp oil) THe main source of your protein shoudl come from whole foods and just a little from powdered source. Have yourself a solid post workout drink.... stocked with protein powder, dextrose/maltodextrin/and or oatmeal....;) (you will get mixed opinions on this one). I wouldnt touch any other supps (possibly creatine) til you start hitting the weights for a good amount of time. Make sure you rest (which means stopping your current "everyday" split) and eat big, lift big.

Sage

jaketparker

Awards
LOL What up biatch! You need to be getting down with some mo fuckin calories. Large amount of protein, carbohydrates and the mutha fuckin EFAs.

You gotzta be hittin all those mutha fuckin core lifts like dealifts, bench press, and the bitch of the bunch squats for that scrawny ass of yos to grow.
LOL, man thats the funniest **** ive seen all day....

shab4life

Awards
i know lol and thanks sage... your display pic is my backgrounjd on my desktop... =p

such a fox... peace

J-Love