need help with food n shiz... read

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.83%

need help with food n shiz... read

word... umm my name is Jason, im 17 and i weigh like 160... which really isnt alot... i go to the gym like everyday for like 1 to 2 hours... im getting bigger but really really slowly... i was just wondeiring what i should be doing... some people said heavy weights (b-press,deadlift,squats,curls, tricep p-press) so yeah like how many sets and resp should i do? I would also need help with calories and stuff what to eat and not eat... and im wondering about supplements... so if anyone can help please pm me or email me at xxbluntxx@hotmail.com
    thanks alot...

Jason

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LOL What up biatch! You need to be getting down with some mo ****in calories. Large amount of protein, carbohydrates and the mutha ****in EFAs.

You gotzta be hittin all those mutha ****in core lifts like dealifts, bench press, and the bitch of the bunch squats for that scrawny ass of yos to grow.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

stop training everyday....first of all. cut that down to 5 or less days a week of intense lifting, involving such lifts as you mentioned above. Training is only a portion of what you need to focus on when wanting to add mass. Eat well....eat often. 5-6 solid meals with sufficient amount of protein from (lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, protein powder) in every meal. Quality carbs (such as oatmeal, brown rice, 100% wheat bread, yams, vegetables, some fruit) as well as essential fat (flax is great.... so are e.v.o.o, nuts, hemp oil) THe main source of your protein shoudl come from whole foods and just a little from powdered source. Have yourself a solid post workout drink.... stocked with protein powder, dextrose/maltodextrin/and or oatmeal.... (you will get mixed opinions on this one). I wouldnt touch any other supps (possibly creatine) til you start hitting the weights for a good amount of time. Make sure you rest (which means stopping your current "everyday" split) and eat big, lift big.

Sage
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%

Originally posted by NPursuit
    LOL What up biatch! You need to be getting down with some mo ****in calories. Large amount of protein, carbohydrates and the mutha ****in EFAs.

You gotzta be hittin all those mutha ****in core lifts like dealifts, bench press, and the bitch of the bunch squats for that scrawny ass of yos to grow.
    LOL, man thats the funniest **** ive seen all day....
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.83%

i know lol and thanks sage... your display pic is my backgrounjd on my desktop... =p

such a fox... peace

J-Love

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:56 AM
  2. College kid needs help with food prep
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. need help with food.
    By grodri1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11