critique my cutting diet.

toyoxrunner20

Awards
been eating this diet for about a month or so and just want your opinion.Let me know if it can be improved.Mondays and Fridays, i work out at 4 pm and on tues-thurs workout at 5 am.

Here is my diet when i work out at 4 pm

6 am : 2 Wheat with natty pb spread on both,2 egg whites,2 scoops of whey ON protein,flax seed oil

8:30am : cup of raw walnuts

11 am : half cup of brown rice,8 oz chicken breast

1:30-2:00 pm : 2 cans of tuna

4 pm : gym

6 pm : 2 8oz chicken breast,half cup of cottage cheese,fish oil

7:30-8 pm : 2 scoops of whey ON protein, half cup of cottage cheese or can of tuna

Diet when i work out at 5 am

5 am: gym

7 am: 2 whole wheat with natty pb on both,2 scoops of Whey ON, 2 egg whites,flax seed oil

9 am: cup of raw walnuts or pecans

11 am: half cup of brown rice,1 8oz chicken breast sometimes with cooked onions and bellpeppers

1:30-2 pm- 2 cans of tuna

4 - 4:30 pm - 2 8oz chicken breast,half cup of CC,fish oil

6:30-7 pm - 2 scoops of Whey ON, can of tuna

My stats are

6'1
173 lb

at the cutting state right now till im satisfied where i'm at, then prolly go on a 4 month bulking cycle. If i like where im at in 4 month, ill prolly cut, if not, ill keep on bulking.
If you think i can change on something, let me know since you guys are the experts:bb3:

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I would suggest instead of eating a whole cup of walnuts and then later eating to cans of tuna to break it up. Eat 1/2 cup of walnuts with one can of the tuna at both times. That will help balance out your diet and give you more managable servings of protein, fats and calores.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
what are the Kcals? Looks clean, but calories in to calories out causes loss or gain.

Damn i would be so hungry after a couple days of that, i would knaw off my gf's legs.

lol

What is it 2000 kcals?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
im having a hard time countin 2k there...looks more of 1500 or so imo. most cals looks like for breakfast.

take a later CLEAN meal also. put it about 30-45 minutes before you hit bed to keep your metabolism kickin longer. make it complex carb rich snack/meal at about 400 calories

i remember when i did my month cut...i was taking in 2000 on a good day and 1200 cals on average. i couldn't imagine those kind of numbers without some kind of help.
if you begin to feel like your losing it look into REDuction. the appetite suppression is amazing with absolutely no side effects (at least for me).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im having a hard time countin 2k there...looks more of 1500 or so imo. most cals looks like for breakfast.

take a later CLEAN meal also. put it about 30-45 minutes before you hit bed to keep your metabolism kickin longer. make it complex carb rich snack/meal at about 400 calories

i remember when i did my month cut...i was taking in 2000 on a good day and 1200 cals on average. i couldn't imagine those kind of numbers without some kind of help.
if you begin to feel like your losing it look into REDuction. the appetite suppression is amazing with absolutely no side effects (at least for me).
im getting ready to do a 60 day cut so to speak........I will be using red acid G2, sesaglow and Reduction.........I am glad to hear there is appetite suppression in those...........I will need it..........

1200 calories, how does one not knaw his own leg off? lol......

is that even safe? 1200 cals?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He never actually said what time he goes to bed.

OP, your diet looks fine. Your eating a large sum of protein in your last meal (2 scoops ON + 1 can of tuna for example is approx 70-80 grams right there). I'd actually add in a small amount of fat (fish oil caps for example) in replacement of some of those protein cals to slow absorption of the protein you do consume during that meal.

Whats your current BF? Or estimate?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
im getting ready to do a 60 day cut so to speak........I will be using red acid G2, sesaglow and Reduction.........I am glad to hear there is appetite suppression in those...........I will need it..........

1200 calories, how does one not knaw his own leg off? lol......

is that even safe? 1200 cals?
it was amazing....the first 2 days were the hardest because i still had the habits of eating normal but by the 3rd day it was like forcing myself to eat.
it was clean energy - no jitters - as its not a caffeine based product and the rest was worthy (take the black pill an hour before bed)

*i was told that 1200 was not what i needed to be doing so i upp'ed my intake to 1800 the last 2 weeks

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing that would benefit you even more is to EAT SOMETHING RIGHT BEFORE GOING TO THE GYM! :) It is important to have something in your system. I'd suggest some protein powder with a glass of milk, or some BCAA's. That would help you promote better muscle gain and by doing so, help you lower your body fat percentage (since muscle helps burn fat). Something fast digesting is going to help you out the most before going to the gym.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
that would more have to depend on the person.
i personally cannot stand to WO with something in my stomach.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is true: Some people do get sick if they eat food too close to their workout, but it doesn't have to be right before. 1/2 hr before is okay, maybe even 45 min- it would give your tummy a while to settle. In Toyoxrunner20's meal plan he doesn't eat anything before working out at 5am and his meal plan for 4pm says that the last time he eats before working out is between 1:30 and 2pm. There's quite a bit of time in between his 2pm meal and working out, and not eating before working out is really not the best. I just think he might want try eating something before he hits the weight room. :)

toyoxrunner20

Awards
ya i get hungry during the day but im used to it.Like i said before, ive been on that diet for about 2 month and cant wait till i bulk so i can eat just about everything. If anyone here that is about to cut or in the process of cutting, post there diet so i can compare mine with yours. The reason why i dont eat before hitting the gym early in the morning is because i do HIIT after my workout and im reading that its better to do cardio on an empty stomach. I might eat something right before i workout at 4 pm on days i dont workout in the morning. and here is my pic from july 4th weekend.
still trying to get rid of the fat in the lower stomach, which is hard as hell to do :think:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
we have a similar build and the same problem with our midsection...lower abs and love handles is where i have the hardest time losing the fat

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That is true: Some people do get sick if they eat food too close to their workout, but it doesn't have to be right before. 1/2 hr before is okay, maybe even 45 min- it would give your tummy a while to settle. In Toyoxrunner20's meal plan he doesn't eat anything before working out at 5am and his meal plan for 4pm says that the last time he eats before working out is between 1:30 and 2pm. There's quite a bit of time in between his 2pm meal and working out, and not eating before working out is really not the best. I just think he might want try eating something before he hits the weight room. :)

my sweet spot on timing of food is 30-45 minutes........ Closer to 30 minutes on legs days..... I've just added in EAA's pre, intra as well.......... See how that goes, especially when i cut my caloric intake. Or try to.........lol

Glad to see the OP raised the calories.......... 1800 cals of the right food should be okay.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
skim milk 300 mls in mourn 300 mid 400 bed. no fat full of protein, helps with the hunger. slow release protein caesin