someone help please

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

someone help please

What do y'all think i should do. Currently I am at a body fat where my abs are not visible and my love handles look bigger than they did 10 pounds heavier ago. I look smaller but I do notice a little bit more veins. When i try to put my calories lower i lose allot of muscle and strength when i put them higher I gain fat and only minimal muscle. I am going crazy. I think my body got accustomed to eating low calories. As if i eat my BMR with the bennedict formula i gain weight... I eat clean almost protein only and carbs only in the morning and post workout with some fruits for glycogen. Now the question is what cycle can i do to make me gain a bit of muscle and lose allot of fat and maybe get into single digit bodyfat levels. Also how would the diet look like in this cycle? Thanx in advance everyone. also what direction should i steer cutting or bulking. Also my photo is in my profile, someone point me in the right way
    Stats: 5 foot 10 165. 18-19 BF. 24 yrs old.
    Prev cycles. Test deca, and sustanon only cycle.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Did you do a proper PCT with the test and sust cycles? Not tryin to sound like a punk, but you don't look like you held on to much of those gains with strong cycles...

Sounds like you really need to get a handle on your diet before poppin off on another cycle. Fat loss is not something you need steriods for. I think you probably overstarve yourself while cutting, and jack up your metabolism. Consequently I would suggest you eat more frequently - and avoid white flour, refined sugars, and fried foods.

Your body needs carbs while you are trying to maintain and build LBM - particularly after your workout.

Single digit body fat is quite aways away. You need a lot of dedication and hard work, but you can certainly get it done.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

i'm not sure how your body responds to cardio. but if i were you i would eat (like you said) above your BMR that you have figured out there, and add 2 to 3 days of light cardio to keep the fat down. you also have to deceide something, do you want to cut or bulk? it's kind of hard to do both, unless you consider "lean bulking".
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Wow thanx guys for the fast responses. This site is great. Well to answer your question I do want to cut because all the size i gained from the 2 cycles i lost from starving myself and ended up looking fatter and weaker. So now i finally want to remove all the fat. Any help on cutting u guys could give me i would love thanks. What steps should i take now. BTW my bmr with activity level acquainted for is 2250.
    Oh yeah, timberlakers ur right i need allot of hard work and dedication. But I have the desire to do it so ima try my ass off.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

well bro, hows your diet. it will take a minute to post it here, but please do. it is so important to see what you eat, when you eat it also. please post......
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Yes, and it would also be helpful to see what your PCT was... Sounds like you did not hold on to your gains from 2 cycles. If you do it wrong again, this cycle of looking "fatter and weaker" will continue.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Well do be honest i was soo bad that i did not even perform nolvadex or clomid pct. And my diet is this one guys.

DIET

Meal 1 (upon waking up): Carbs + protein meal
    55G Carbs and 38g of protein

Meal 2 (10:00) protein, fat, and green veggies
    38g protein 10g fat

Meal 3 (12:30): Protein, fat, and green veggies
    38g 10g

Meal 4 (15:30): Protein, fat, and green veggies
    38g 10g

Meal 5 (Post-workout, around 18:00): Protein and carb drink
    38g protein 110g carbs

Meal 6 (21:00): Carbs + protein meal
    55g carbs 38g protein
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

So you had NO PCT?

No wonder you didn't keep the gains man.

I would highly advise you to get into shape without gear, then take another crack at it after some careful research.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

why is all of your protein the same amount? is that a drink/shake?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

No, its a diet that I made using a link that says to use 1.5 grams per pound bodyweight and then dividing that by 6 meals. But regardless they do fluctuate
  11. Registered User

Weight loss

Hi Killafx,

There are so many advices for you to reduce weight but in my point of view the best is go for “Organic Food” which will not only reduce your weight but also make you healthier.

From the below link you will come to know the importance of organic food:

http://www.organicauthority.com/orga...nd-safety.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriellost View Post
    Hi Killafx,

There are so many advices for you to reduce weight but in my point of view the best is go for “Organic Food” which will not only reduce your weight but also make you healthier.

From the below link you will come to know the importance of organic food:

http://www.organicauthority.com/orga...nd-safety.html
    i like the idea, taste, and health benefits of organic food, but the $ sucks donkey.......
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i like the idea, taste, and health benefits of organic food, but the $ sucks donkey.......
    Well that and the caloric content is no different from non-organic food... Not going to help anyone cut weight if they dont change their eating habits.
  •