what can i buy to avoid fat gain

homer

homer

Awards
i want to buy supplements and drug to avoid fat gain in a month of relax (a little bit of recreative sport)and eat no clean (in holiday is difficult).

i want to buy:
ECGC
7keto
calcium

bezafibrate
T3
salbutamol

it's a good chooice or is better to use it in september when i try to lose the body fat i have accumulated?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Eat whatever you want...

Just make sure it is at or below your caloric maintenance and not above.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Almost impossible to avoid fat gain with minimal exercise and no clean eating....

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
you know I want to just train all the time and enjoy my sport and eat and nap so I recover the best. I also want to have enough money to do all of this but not have to work.

But this is the real world.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you know I want to just train all the time and enjoy my sport and eat and nap so I recover the best. I also want to have enough money to do all of this but not have to work.

But this is the real world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Buy some healthy food and eat that.

I have to tell you, OP, your attitude is all wrong. It's not about doing whatever you want to your body and then popping pills to reverse it. If you want to stop training and eat whatever you want, go for it. But understand that you will have to deal with the consequences later. And preferably not with pills.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
gastric-bypass surgery maybe? seems to have SOME sort of fat-reduction qualities, LOL!!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
There is no magic pill.........Ive looked.........

trust me, i have searched the region.....lol

cardio and eating right is what cuts the fat off of me.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Its THE eating right and doing cardio that i have the problem with. LOL.:pizza:

manicstudio

Awards
crack is a good fat burner to take when u relaxing and not planning on working out or being active...from what i hear

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
crack is a good fat burner to take when u relaxing and not planning on working out or being active...from what i hear
relaxing? haha. from my experience living in atlanta... i'd say the cost-benefit analysis makes it the #1 selling diet product in america!

riskerz

Awards
what can i buy to avoid fat gain?????

it should be more like, "what can i DO to avoid fat gain???"

hi protein, low carb, low fat, keep caloric intake low and cardio and weightlifting high.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Buy some healthy food and eat that.

I have to tell you, OP, your attitude is all wrong. It's not about doing whatever you want to your body and then popping pills to reverse it. If you want to stop training and eat whatever you want, go for it. But understand that you will have to deal with the consequences later. And preferably not with pills.
Well said!

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I am a proud american and this is the most american thread ever...give me pills to do this...no hard work required please