Body Fat Reader?

1. Body Fat Reader?

I am new guy starting a REAL workout, not just for sports like in high school. Well Im 29yrs old now, i lost 40lbs from weighing 235lbs. I have been doing low to medium intensity and lifting alot more than i ever have.

I want to start logging my progress and would like to log my body fat % as well. Ive searched the net and all have pointed me to measuring various parts of the body and plugging them into a "calculator" online but i dont feel its accurate.

Are there any other ways of measureing body fat accurately? Any machines that are accurate that i could buy?

thanks for any help.

2. I use an Accu-measure caliper, and it works pretty well. Not as dead on as a machine so to speak, but gets you into a couple percent. They also have digital versions of these.

Accu-Measure Body Fat Calipers

Can be purchased anywhere. Run a Google search using: body fat calipers
    •   

3. how do u use them? i have of a 3fold, 9 fold and 12 fold. what is the best and how do u do them

4. The more points the more accurate. Try doing a search on the internet for skinfold body fat calculations.
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.They'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. Body Fat Scales???
    By conversekidz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 10:43 AM
  3. Yogurt May Help Burn Body Fat
    By bachovas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 02:31 AM
  4. body fat and PH's