Drinking/ not taking Supplments

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Drinking/ not taking Supplments

ok since im doing my log and working and doing cutting and lean. taking supplments, well my bro is doing same thing and he says im going over board with the eating, and i can miss some meals and drink on saturday and miss one day of supplemnt. but i wont do it.. and i stopped drinking for over 6 months. and i want to be straight clrean healthy and strong. but he sisnt as focused as i am. but i wanna know once in for all.. What does drinking do to u and will not taking supplements for that one day and drinking one day.. ghow bad will it effect u and will it turn away what u trying to do as far as lifting and cutting?

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    ok since im doing my log and working and doing cutting and lean. taking supplments, well my bro is doing same thing and he says im going over board with the eating, and i can miss some meals and drink on saturday and miss one day of supplemnt. but i wont do it.. and i stopped drinking for over 6 months. and i want to be straight clrean healthy and strong. but he sisnt as focused as i am. but i wanna know once in for all.. What does drinking do to u and will not taking supplements for that one day and drinking one day.. ghow bad will it effect u and will it turn away what u trying to do as far as lifting and cutting?
    It doesn't affect me much, once a month or so, I'll drink like an alcoholic and eat anything in sight, I never do AM cardio the next day, but diet and evening workout are spot on.

People react differently to different things.....go ahead and drink and don't take any supplements and go off diet for one diet, see what it does to you and decide from there, it really ain't a big deal like you make it to be.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what do you guys think of this list of supplments
    By benjiman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. Drinking while taking...
    By DavidCream in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:21 AM
  4. Supplments in Shenzhen China