Drinking/ not taking Supplments

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
ok since im doing my log and working and doing cutting and lean. taking supplments, well my bro is doing same thing and he says im going over board with the eating, and i can miss some meals and drink on saturday and miss one day of supplemnt. but i wont do it.. and i stopped drinking for over 6 months. and i want to be straight clrean healthy and strong. but he sisnt as focused as i am. but i wanna know once in for all.. What does drinking do to u and will not taking supplements for that one day and drinking one day.. ghow bad will it effect u and will it turn away what u trying to do as far as lifting and cutting?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok since im doing my log and working and doing cutting and lean. taking supplments, well my bro is doing same thing and he says im going over board with the eating, and i can miss some meals and drink on saturday and miss one day of supplemnt. but i wont do it.. and i stopped drinking for over 6 months. and i want to be straight clrean healthy and strong. but he sisnt as focused as i am. but i wanna know once in for all.. What does drinking do to u and will not taking supplements for that one day and drinking one day.. ghow bad will it effect u and will it turn away what u trying to do as far as lifting and cutting?
It doesn't affect me much, once a month or so, I'll drink like an alcoholic and eat anything in sight, I never do AM cardio the next day, but diet and evening workout are spot on.

People react differently to different things.....go ahead and drink and don't take any supplements and go off diet for one diet, see what it does to you and decide from there, it really ain't a big deal like you make it to be.