For those that have tried DCP/LR Stack...

Kenav

Kenav

Awards
What did you find to be the best dosage/time to take each supp? I've heard 30 min before each meal is the best time to take it, but how many? More in the morning? More at night? When did you take the LR? Anymore additional info would be appreciated! Thanks!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the LR as far away from carbs as possible!! Carbs will greatly inhibit the Yohimbine from doing it's job! I used to take it before fasted morning cardio(AWESOME TIME TO TAKE IT) along side DCP. My next LR/DCP dose would come about 5-6 hours later, which was usually about 1hour b4 my lunch. I would then take My last DCP dose b4 evening workout. As far as dosages, I went with 4LR/day, and 6 DCP/day. This combo is FANTASTIC by the way!

Kenav

Kenav

Awards
Thanks for the feedback!
So for clarification, were you doing something like this?:

Morning: 1 LR / 2DCP
Afternoon: 2LR / 2 DCP
Evening: 1 LR / 2 DCP

Or does it basically not matter, any variation of that will work?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I think he is reffering to... and alot of other guys who take it

Morning Dose: 2 Lev/2 DCP
Mid Day Dose: 2 Lev/2 DCP
Evening Dose: 2 DCP

Someone feel free to jump in if im wrong!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best dosing protocol we have found is:

am: 2 DCP, 2 LR
Early pm: 2 DCP, 2 LR
Preworkout: if you can afford it, 3 DCP
Pre-bed - 1 DCP (non-stim, so will not affect sleep)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would skip the Reloaded before bed as it might keep you awake.

Kenav

Kenav

Awards
Thanks for the heads up Dsade, but what If I do my workout in the mornings? Should I just take 3 DCP in the morning and then 2 in the evening? And then if I happen to workout later in the evening (some days I have morning class) I can just switch back to the schedule you said?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up Dsade, but what If I do my workout in the mornings? Should I just take 3 DCP in the morning and then 2 in the evening? And then if I happen to workout later in the evening (some days I have morning class) I can just switch back to the schedule you said?

Thats what I would do, just use the three caps before your training regardless of the time. Then dose as recommended the rest of the day. With 1 cap right before bed!