S

scrilla

Awards
Thanks. I'm just stuck and cat get the lower abs to show

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
maybe you dont have lower abs? some just have 4 and then it goes into the V shap hip flexor

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
True, though the only fat i'm carrying is my lower abs area.
so you dont have any on your back? or legs? usually when you caliper you want ot get a 5 pinch measurement

S

scrilla

Awards
so you dont have any on your back? or legs? usually when you caliper you want ot get a 5 pinch measurement
Well, the majority of the fat is in my lower ab area

Actually i dont pinch. I dont like those calipers really

I use an Omron 306 Which has great reviews on it, 4 out of 5 stars. I know alot of people dont like it, but for me it's very consistant though -+2/3%. I also use a tanita scale at the same time. I dont think there is anything really 100% accurate anyways.

I check in the AM right when i get up. I go to the bathroom first, weigh myself, then bf check in a fasted state. I get readings of 9-10%

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
As long as you have the calipers done by someone that knows what they are doing they are quite accurate. If you don't trust the calipers I suggest finding a Bod Pod in your area....either that or hydrostatic weighing but that is harder to find.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Rugger1, 9-11% sounds about right.

OT, but what can I do to help develop that V?
i didnt understand that part directed at me. OT?? and your asking what excercises to help develop the hip flexor?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
i didnt understand that part directed at me. OT?? and your asking what excercises to help develop the hip flexor?
OT = Off Topic.

I'm trying to develop that "V" shape. I've got the whole abs thing down, but my "V" isn't quite where I want it. Is that what it's called? The hip flexor? (I know... I should totally know that. :run:)

Thanks, Rugger.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
OT = Off Topic.

I'm trying to develop that "V" shape. I've got the whole abs thing down, but my "V" isn't quite where I want it. Is that what it's called? The hip flexor? (I know... I should totally know that. :run:)

Thanks, Rugger.
rugger? huh?

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
i caliper people at work all the time. i would guess you're closer to 8% maybe even lower... but like was stated earlier, it's hard to tell just on abs.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Try an anti cortisol supp like 11-oxo, that will help shed that fat, id say you were 10 percent, im pretty good normaly at judging, as all my family are either athletes or fitness models, so ive grown up with looking and checking fat measurements, you need to do some lower ab work too, but your upper abs are awesome!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Weight Loss 5
T Weight Loss 8
GrizzleB Weight Loss 43
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 0
NattyBeast Weight Loss 9