Leviathan on a cheat day?

Sxhawnn

Awards
I am on a pretty strict diet that allows for one cheat day a week. And this is my first week on leviathan reloaded. should i take it on my cheat day or would it just be a waste?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on a pretty strict diet that allows for one cheat day a week. And this is my first week on leviathan reloaded. should i take it on my cheat day or would it just be a waste?
It will help you burn you cheat.

Dosing Levi is never a waste. :D

Adams

Sxhawnn

Awards
thanks, i'll just take it. It just irritates me that one bottle doesn't even give me a month. I might start a dcp + recreate stack after a bottle of leviathan to see what happens

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One way to stretch a bottle out is to only take it pre-workout.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
ECA is more potent than Leviathan and it's fat burning equivalent is 200 calories a day or 2 slices of buttered bread. Is that really going to affect your cheat meal much?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA is more potent than Leviathan and it's fat burning equivalent is 200 calories a day or 2 slices of buttered bread. Is that really going to affect your cheat meal much?
Where in the world did you pull those numbers from? Your ass? There is no way to tell someone how many calories they will burn from a compound. You can "Theorize" a certain percentage their metabolize will raise, but not how many calories. Since everyone has different hormones, metabolism, nutrient absorption etc.... there is no way to give a quantifiable number.

Adams

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Where in the world did you pull those numbers from? Your ass? There is no way to tell someone how many calories they will burn from a compound. You can "Theorize" a certain percentage their metabolize will raise, but not how many calories. Since everyone has different hormones, metabolism, nutrient absorption etc.... there is no way to give a quantifiable number.

Adams
ECA is one of the few fat burners that has been extensively studied in peer reviewed journals. 200 calories was the finding of one of the studies that I have seen.

Others have suggested a metabolism increase of between 3-5% compared to clenbuterol of between 10-12%. I don't believe this figure because it seems too low and settled for the 200 calories.

People may experience more weight loss due to the appetite suppression associated with ECA and this has been estimated to account for 60-75% of weight loss associated with it's use.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA is one of the few fat burners that has been extensively studied in peer reviewed journals. 200 calories was the finding of one of the studies that I have seen.

Others have suggested a metabolism increase of between 3-5% compared to clenbuterol of between 10-12%. I don't believe this figure because it seems too low and settled for the 200 calories.

People may experience more weight loss due to the appetite suppression associated with ECA and this has been estimated to account for 60-75% of weight loss associated with it's use.
See the 3-5% is a believable number. Banking on 200 calories is not very accurate. The peer reviewed article probably has certain perimeters for body weight and such. Am I right? If that is the case you have people on this board from 130pds up to 280+. Is it safe to say that when each one of them will experience the same 200cal thermo effect? The equation is bigger than just the compound, norepinepherine changes a persons metabolism differently for every person.

Adams

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
See the 3-5% is a believable number. Banking on 200 calories is not very accurate. The peer reviewed article probably has certain perimeters for body weight and such. Am I right? If that is the case you have people on this board from 130pds up to 280+. Is it safe to say that when each one of them will experience the same 200cal thermo effect? The equation is bigger than just the compound, norepinepherine changes a persons metabolism differently for every person.

Adams
But the figure of 3-5% at the top end is lower than 200 calories for all but individuals weighing greater than 235 pounds!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the figure of 3-5% at the top end is lower than 200 calories for all but individuals weighing greater than 235 pounds!
Which is why I am curious in real life, because ECA is effective. I lose pretty quickly on it, more so than a 200cal deficit. Keeping my diet the same. How are we quantifying when the real world is different than the imperical data? Since each persons hormone levels are different, the numbers are going to be different for every person.

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the 200 calories would be simple sedentary numbers, but doesn't take into account ampification of catecholamine influenced lipolysis.

That said, food - especially carb rich food - negates the effects of things like Leviathan. While DCP would help on a cheat day, unless you have a period on that day of at least 4 hours where you are going to be carb restricted, then I would not waste it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 200 calories would be simple sedentary numbers, but doesn't take into account ampification of catecholamine influenced lipolysis.

That said, food - especially carb rich food - negates the effects of things like Leviathan. While DCP would help on a cheat day, unless you have a period on that day of at least 4 hours where you are going to be carb restricted, then I would not waste it.
Bingo. The main lipolysis will be negated unless the cheat meal is mainly fat/protein.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
When most people cheat they are talking about something like half a pizza, which is 2181 calories. The 200 calories attributed to thermogenesis accounts for less than 10% of the calories of the cheat! You would have to run for 2 hrs at 14 kmh to burn off the rest of your cheat meal!

It's really very simple, you can't cheat while on a diet! Cheating relaxes discipline, which is the most important part of dieting and thermogenics and cardio are insignificant in terms of calorie expenditure compared to calorie dense junk food!

I don't debate that fat burners work, but only when used responsibly with strict diet and this post implies you don't need to be strict on your diet because a fat burner can help you get away with it. It's just patently false and the numbers prove it!

It's so unbearably simple, cheaters don't win.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
quick question.....can Leviathan reloaded, DCP and Reset AD be stacked??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote