Symmetry-X

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What was it and were is it? USP capped in yellow caps like 5-6 years ago it seems. Just been remebering the incredible recovery effects it had. Any chance of a return?

Edit: found the write up
SYMMETRY WRITE UP

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What was it and were is it? USP capped in yellow caps like 5-6 years ago it seems. Just been remebering the incredible recovery effects it had. Any chance of a return?

Edit: found the write up
SYMMETRY WRITE UP

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No....

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes
Think the first ingredient was a fat burning ingredient.

;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not aware of a planned re-introduction.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I remember enjoying a few bottles of Symmetry X. It seems like it was eons ago...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember hearing about it from back in the day; it was before my time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before your time? :think:
lol I didn't start using any supplements until I was almost done with college and even then, what I used was very limited. It was after grad school that I found the forums and started finding the products that weren't plastered all over the place.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I didn't start using any supplements until I was almost done with college and even then, what I used was very limited. It was after grad school that I found the forums and started finding the products that weren't plastered all over the place.
Understood. Cheers!