Just a thank you to USPlabs and Jacob.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why I haven't posted this here yet, I posted this on the USPlabs forum. I had a very nice surprise a couple weeks ago, when I came home to find a package from USPlabs containing samples of Jack3d, OEP, and a bottle of Anabolic Pump. With a letter thanking me for applying for the FTP beta testing. Very generous of USPlabs and Jacob. IMHO, a great company run by great people.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know why I haven't posted this here yet, I posted this on the USPlabs forum. I had a very nice surprise a couple weeks ago, when I came home to find a package from USPlabs containing samples of Jack3d, OEP, and a bottle of Anabolic Pump. With a letter thanking me for applying for the FTP beta testing. Very generous of USPlabs and Jacob. IMHO, a great company run by great people.
Sounds like music to the ears! Thank you very much for your support, and keep spreading the food word!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like music to the ears! Thank you very much for your support, and keep spreading the food word!
No problem. It's always good to find companies that care about their customers as more than just dollar signs and offer great customer service.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. It's always good to find companies that care about their customers as more than just dollar signs and offer great customer service.
Absolutely. Thank you!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although we apprecaite your kind words, this was obviously not expected!

We take care of those who take care of us... and when it comes to something that we hold to such a high regard as we do the FTP (Fasted Training Protocol), we make sure we take care of those who are supporting it.

Many people here at AnabolicMinds know that if it weren't for the USPlabs Fasted Training Protocol; I would not be affiliated with the company. The program, albeit in it's early stages, single-handedly changed my life.

The question is Capt... Are you now going to run the FTP with the gifts we sent you?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not familiAr with the specifics, but is all training done fasted with an AP dose 30 minutes prior? If so, I've been doing this for about 3 years now with AP 90% of the time, other gda's when I felt the need to explore/cycle off. AP is hands Down my gda of choice. Gain muscle lose fat is the motto and it definitely helps me fill up my muscles and strip away fat, especially around the mid section. I follow INtermittent fasting so no meals until after training. Always. I can no longer train with food in my system.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not familiAr with the specifics, but is all training done fasted with an AP dose 30 minutes prior? If so, I've been doing this for about 3 years now with AP 90% of the time, other gda's when I felt the need to explore/cycle off. AP is hands Down my gda of choice. Gain muscle lose fat is the motto and it definitely helps me fill up my muscles and strip away fat, especially around the mid section. I follow INtermittent fasting so no meals until after training. Always. I can no longer train with food in my system.
Glad to know you place a lot of value on Anabolic Pump. Thank you for your support.

The richest source of information on the Fasted Training Protocol (FTP) is USPlabs' website (USPlabsdirectDotCom). There are countless threads and posts on the subject, as well as dedicated, sponsored FTP logs that are currently active. I would encourage you to take a look at the website, and get additional clarification and perspective on any questions you might have on the FTP.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I never got the notifications that there were more replies in here. borobulker, I am going to use the AP and give a shot at FTP with it. I always train fasted anyway. I have some obligations on logs before I start it, but when it comes, there will definitely be a log and review. It shall not be wasted.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's sick bro! Good deal, usp is a very generous company for sure!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's sick bro! Good deal, usp is a very generous company for sure!
We do not forget our roots, our loyal supporters. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP are very generous. They are one of the companies which set the standard in this regard.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP are very generous. They are one of the companies which set the standard in this regard.
Thank you! I take the liberty to return the compliment.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although we apprecaite your kind words, this was obviously not expected!

We take care of those who take care of us... and when it comes to something that we hold to such a high regard as we do the FTP (Fasted Training Protocol), we make sure we take care of those who are supporting it.

Many people here at AnabolicMinds know that if it weren't for the USPlabs Fasted Training Protocol; I would not be affiliated with the company. The program, albeit in it's early stages, single-handedly changed my life.

The question is Capt... Are you now going to run the FTP with the gifts we sent you?
Been doing it for years now. Once you go fasted you never go back.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Casey, Jacob & the whole USP crew are a great group of guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs has been one of my favorite and go to companies since I started getting serious into lifting. All of their products do what they say and the prices are awesome. I give them the credit for what I have been able to achieve in the gym thus far and I know I wouldn't have advanced like I have without em! Thanks to Casey, Jacob, nik and all of the other guys for everything you have done. Keep up the good work!

And there generosity is amazing! By far the best i have ever seen from a company. That's why I am proud to tell my friends what I use and wear my usplabs shirts around the gym!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
USPlabs has been one of my favorite and go to companies since I started getting serious into lifting. All of their products do what they say and the prices are awesome. I give them the credit for what I have been able to achieve in the gym thus far and I know I wouldn't have advanced like I have without em! Thanks to Casey, Jacob, nik and all of the other guys for everything you have done. Keep up the good work!

And there generosity is amazing! By far the best i have ever seen from a company. That's why I am proud to tell my friends what I use and wear my usplabs shirts around the gym!
Indeed brother... Always taking care of our peeps...

newbreed

Awards
I love USP not only because their products work but because they appreciate their following offering great promos and such. A very unselfish company

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for all the kind comments! Really appreciated.