rate/comment on my next cutting stack
- 02-16-2013, 12:41 AM
- 02-16-2013, 01:10 PM
The stack looks very solid and you should receive some pretty awesome results if your diet and workout routine are in check like you stated.
The only other supplement I would consider throwing in would be Test Powder to help preserve your muscle mass and strength while in a calorie deficit. I know a lot of people think DAA and other test boosting supplements are primarily for bulks, but I've receive some fantastic results using DAA products on my cuts.USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
02-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Another thing you could also add in there could be AP. If you're on a cut but still worried about carbs, take AP with your higher carb meals and you'll be good to go!
As Sam said, diet and exercise are key but I'm sure you already knew that.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
USPlabs Online Product Educator
02-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:18 PM
- By Dirty music in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:24 AM
- By mm8850 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:07 AM
- By LetItSinkInx in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:13 AM
- By candle25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:50 PM