new formular oxylite pro

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

new formular oxylite pro

Tried my first pill today before work out and these sure kick in. am wondering do yhe effects where down the more u take them??. My heart was pushing 180 beats aminute on the lifts. very wired effect and a few shakes lol. Think i will stick to one a day for a while. heres hoping they help with reducing my bodyfat. 4,5 hours later am still twichey lol. nice job

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Your body gets used to this stuff, its why effects seem less the longer you take them.
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Tried my first pill today before work out and these sure kick in. am wondering do yhe effects where down the more u take them??. My heart was pushing 180 beats aminute on the lifts. very wired effect and a few shakes lol. Think i will stick to one a day for a while. heres hoping they help with reducing my bodyfat. 4,5 hours later am still twichey lol. nice job
    How far away did you take it from food? That can have an affect on how hard the "stim" effects are. Simply put, the stim affect will lessen to some degree over time but the ability for you to burn bodyfat won't.

I would absolutely advise you stay at 1/day for a while and use for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break from all stimulants. Looking forward to your results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

Cheers distilled water. yesterday i took it just after food. and to day was 15 mins before first feed. not sure if i like the mental feeling but i just switch to positive thinking.. yesterday was really strange as in its effects lasted for 9 hours easy. normally i hav no issues with stims what so ever so this is proving very effecting in that way. defo in hungry surpressant. lol i slept fantastic too. i am hoping that this will help shift some bodyfat . am currently carb cycle on a maintance intake. so we ll see how it goes. have taken some pucs so it it helps will load them up in four weeks.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Find this formula better then original.

I need to grab more when my back heals up
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.03%

Another thing that will happen after time is that the receptors that release endorphins etc will begin to become clogged due to continuous use. Aside from obvious health reasons, this is another reason why it is advised to take a break from all stimulants at 4 weeks minimum. The idea here is to go completely cold turkey and not replace the time off with another stimulant/fat burner/coffee etc...

I always like to recommend the use of adaptogens during one's break from stimulant use (or quite possible even while running a stimulant cycle.)

Some herbs you can choose to supplement with:

Rhodiola, Ashwagandha and Holy Basil to name a few that may help with adrenal health

You could also consider supplementing with something like Grape Seed Extract or Hawthorne Berry to improve circulatory health which may further improve the effectiveness of Oxy Elite Pro. If you choose to supplement with these herbs, another benefit is that they are said to be good for controlling blood pressure which may slightly elevate around the time of stimulant useage.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The original formula was crazy also. I remember how lethargic I was the day I stopped taking them but funny enough after one day I was back to normal energy levels
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

I have noticed a blood pressure increase so have started to take celery seed extract which has helped. i train at 10:30 each morning as was thinking of taking one an hour or so after training. what do u think ? That way i should get a full days kick to my metabolic rate.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.03%

Excellent, celery seed extract is similar to Hawthorne berry, just acts a little faster.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.03%

I'm sorry but, are you saying just one pill of OEP a day taken only an hour after training?
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

Thinking of it?????
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would not, I'd stick with one capsule before cardio/training. The Benicia from fat oxidation urging training and being amplified. It will still give, and possible extended the fat burning from your workout when dosed before.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.03%

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Thinking of it?????
    So how've things panned out Klint?
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder