Versa-1 during PCT??

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I just finishing up a nice 8 week designer cycle of Trenazone, ultradrol, Mechabol, and epi.

I am due to start my PCT in about 4 days... I have ordered Versa-1 an am awaiting it ar*****.

Can I add it to my PCT stack to help keep and perhaps increase lean mass as I run my PCT?? Will it be less effective?

What do you think???

Thanks!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finishing up a nice 8 week designer cycle of Trenazone, ultradrol, Mechabol, and epi.

I am due to start my PCT in about 4 days... I have ordered Versa-1 an am awaiting it ar*****.

Can I add it to my PCT stack to help keep and perhaps increase lean mass as I run my PCT?? Will it be less effective?

What do you think???

Thanks!!
You can absolutely add it into PCT, stacked with TestPowder would call for one potent PCT boost

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Excellent that's what I was hopping for. I already order 4 on the presale on nutra planet lol. So now ill hope that it doesn't take too long for nutra planet to get me my order since I start PCT in 4 days lol. I'm stoked about this product and loved the science/ research you guys put into it and posted on the site.

Keep up the great work! I already had my gym partner place an order too :).

Best Regards,

Joe

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent that's what I was hopping for. I already order 4 on the presale on nutra planet lol. So now ill hope that it doesn't take too long for nutra planet to get me my order since I start PCT in 4 days lol. I'm stoked about this product and loved the science/ research you guys put into it and posted on the site.

Best Regards,

Joe
Awesome news & thank you for the support! Keep us posted on how your PCT progresses.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Best Regards,

Joe
Double thumbs-op, Joe! Thank you!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
what is your PCT?
Weeks 1-4
VERSA-1
Formasurge 2 pumps at night
PCT black 1-2 a day
IForce Testobolan
IForce Reversitol
1-Carboxy
SuperSaponins
Bridge
DAA 3g daily

Weeks 5-8
Erase Pro 1 cap in AM
Formasurge 2 pumps at night
1-Carboxy
SuperSaponins
DAA 3g daily

Then ill start my next cycle. I've ordered 4 bottles of Versa-1 but I'd like to use 1 at a time between cycles to make it last.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
This is terrible so I said I'll jump on the website and if the deal is over good. I bought some protein powders last night. So this morning I start work and I check the website. What do I see before me but an excellent deal still there. I can't do anything but order 3 more packs of the Versa-1. Ha that's a total of 7 orders from me. Lol I can only tell my wife that the website made me do it!! Ug an addiction! I guess it's a good and healthy one assuming that these supplements aren't slowly killing me lol. I do cycle stuff that's responsible... I just can't pass up a good deal.
Plus I had something interesting occur for me...

So I just ended my last cycle. I have been taking 1-carboxy and Achillies and just added super cissus. Yesterday I took Versa-1 at 4 pm, an hour before a 30 min interval training on treadmill and a light leg workout. Before dinner I took my super cissus and an hour later I took 1-Carboxy. I woke up last night because my son was coughing. As I went to his room I felt like a beast. My back, shoulders, and arms were full as if I was just posing. I flexed my back and I noticed that I'm freaking pumped. My muscles were nice and tight. Similar to after a workout. Then I went to touch my shoulders. I generally can touch my shoulders when I flex my bicep with my finger tips and my thumb. I have 18 inch arms. However, after doing a bicep workout I can't touch my shoulders due to the pump. Well last night and even right now I can barely touch them a little more now then last night. I can only reach with my thumb and I can feel a fullness/ pump in my arms and my forearm. This is a very nice feeling and very interesting. Ha that was the end of day 1 and into 2. This should be a fun trip...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is terrible so I said I'll jump on the website and if the deal is over good. I bought some protein powders last night. So this morning I start work and I check the website. What do I see before me but an excellent deal still there. I can't do anything but order 3 more packs of the Versa-1. Ha that's a total of 7 orders from me. Lol I can only tell my wife that the website made me do it!! Ug an addiction! I guess it's a good and healthy one assuming that these supplements aren't slowly killing me lol. I do cycle stuff that's responsible... I just can't pass up a good deal. Plus I had something interesting occur for me...So I just ended my last cycle. I have been taking 1-carboxy and Achillies and just added super cissus. Yesterday I took Versa-1 at 4 pm, an hour before a 30 min interval training on treadmill and a light leg workout. Before dinner I took my super cissus and an hour later I took 1-Carboxy. I woke up last night because my son was coughing. As I went to his room I felt like a beast. My back, shoulders, and arms were full as if I was just posing. I flexed my back and I noticed that I'm freaking pumped. My muscles were nice and tight. Similar to after a workout. Then I went to touch my shoulders. I generally can touch my shoulders when I flex my bicep with my finger tips and my thumb. I have 18 inch arms. However, after doing a bicep workout I can't touch my shoulders due to the pump. Well last night and even right now I can barely touch them a little more now then last night. I can only reach with my thumb and I can feel a fullness/ pump in my arms and my forearm. This is a very nice feeling and very interesting. Ha that was the end of day 1 and into 2. This should be a fun trip...
Hahaha awesome....both the 7 orders and the crazy pump. This is just the beginning. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the first time im excited about my cut. plan to run versa, compound 20, and alphamine. love versa 1 during my clean bulk.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
this is the first time im excited about my cut. plan to run versa, compound 20, and alphamine. love versa 1 during my clean bulk.
I agree I am really liking it during my PCT. My muscle hardness is incredible and I'm retaking my pumps.

turff49

turff49

Awards
So what would you stack with Versa-1 as a pct.

I have:
Prime
EndoSurge
Anabeta
Erase
Forskolin
Agmatine
Dpol

Those are what I have on hand not counting some other DAA and then my cutting stuff like alpha T2, Slintensity, slimsane, alphamine.

Serm is Torem

Cycle was an 11-oxo cycle. Wasn't impressed with 11-oxo but did make some lean gains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So what would you stack with Versa-1 as a pct.

I have:
Prime
EndoSurge
Anabeta
Erase
Forskolin
Agmatine
Dpol

Those are what I have on hand not counting some other DAA and then my cutting stuff like alpha T2, Slintensity, slimsane, alphamine.

Serm is Torem

Cycle was an 11-oxo cycle. Wasn't impressed with 11-oxo but did make some lean gains.
11oxo solo cycle, torem is more than enough but id use dpol, erase, anabeta.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would you stack with Versa-1 as a pct.I have:primeEndoSurgeAnabetaEraseForskolinAgmatineDpol Those are what I have on hand not counting some other DAA and then my cutting stuff like alpha T2, Slintensity, slimsane, alphamine.Serm is Torem Cycle was an 11-oxo cycle. Wasn't impressed with 11-oxo but did make some lean gains.
Hi Turff. I'd definitely have the D-pol in there. Actually D-pol and VERSA-1 alone should be perfect, and you can save the rest for later. You might want to consider adding the forskolin as well. I would NOT have an aromatase blocker in the mix like Erase, although cortisol control is a common theme in PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hi Turff. I'd definitely have the D-pol in there. Actually D-pol and VERSA-1 alone should be perfect, and you can save the rest for later. You might want to consider adding the forskolin as well. I would NOT have an aromatase blocker in the mix like Erase, although cortisol control is a common theme in PCT.
why do you advise against aromatase inhibitors in post cycle

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just to be absolutely clear i want a USPlab rep to confirm this, versa 1 isnt just a pre workout enhancer correct?

In other words thats is not its big selling point. An i can expect to make progress not achieved with pre workouts alone correct?

btw tuffguy i hope you have a SERM, cus that was a hefty cycle, also when is your liver transplant due? lol it cant still be working after that

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why do you advise against aromatase inhibitors in post cycle
Because in PCT we are looking to control the undesirable effects of estrogen while we let things balance out, not actually reduce estrogen itself, except in cases where side effects get out of hand because the SERM is insufficient. In those cases it is appropriate to add an aromatase blocker as needed, however I wouldn't expect anything like that from a run through with 11-OXO.

I am not totally set on this view, but as of right now I'm not a big fan of the marketing of aromatase blockers as PCT products.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just to be absolutely clear i want a USPlab rep to confirm this, versa 1 isnt just a pre workout enhancer correct?

In other words thats is not its big selling point. An i can expect to make progress not achieved with pre workouts alone correct?

btw tuffguy i hope you have a SERM, cus that was a hefty cycle, also when is your liver transplant due? lol it cant still be working after that
Correct and correct! Have you checked the logs? People were setting PRs left and right! There are even some unsponsored logs out there across the boards now which are currently in progress.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll try the Dpol, Forskolin, and Versa then. I ran the 11-oxo at 1200 a day so I figured I better run the Torem to be on the safe side. Only side effect I had from the 11-oxo was a rash like effect in the bend of both arms along the main vein. Cycle ended Monday and no itching today at noon. It's not a methylated compound so I'm not too concerned.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll try the Dpol, Forskolin, and Versa then. I ran the 11-oxo at 1200 a day so I figured I better run the Torem to be on the safe side. Only side effect I had from the 11-oxo was a rash like effect in the bend of both arms along the main vein. Cycle ended Monday and no itching today at noon. It's not a methylated compound so I'm not too concerned.
Sweet! Strange about the rash...whatever the cause was at least it's gone now and no longer a worry. Keep us updated on how PCT works out for you!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards

Everything is going great no issues... I have a backup plan just in case but want to run it this way to test a theory. A similar protocol has been run in the past by a fellow board member that had blood work done every week throughout his entire PCT cycle and it was extremely effective. As for my liver I made sure I was on TUDCA and other support supplements and my liver vales are good. I haven't had them tested yet this time but I did the last time I ran this cycle and all was normal.