Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
That's a flipping great deal! Good deal with all them solid gold goodies!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I think the Internet would blow up. Or, at the very least, NutraPlanet's servers would crash. I got the Versa-1 during USP's IC launch, but I'm hella tempted to buy this deal just for the bulk powders alone. It's worth it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal
You should do it, I did. It's already worth the price for the powders, so now I have a 3 month supply of versa lol. I'm starting to run out of room in my cabinet because of all the extra stuff that's coming with these deals. A good problem to have but I'm beginning to look like a hoarder.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

Love me a good deal!!!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

Love me a good deal!!!
Oh yeah and then she asked me are you starting a supplement company???

Hahaha it's an addiction that I can't live with out! And now that I found this site and nutra planet I'm living the dream!

kingin23

Awards
Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
That's odd, keep us posted please

well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha
You will be presently surprised, my friend

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.

kingin23

Awards
Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.
I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it
Probably some type of infection. Hope you overcome it promptly. Wish you all the best.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.
A truly incredible deal. Thank you for taking advantage of it, as well as the Versa-1 IC deal. Yes, you can run two bottles back-to-back at one capsule per day, before taking a break.

kingin23

Awards
Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month
Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

I like it and am looking forward to the ride...

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

I like it and am looking forward to the ride...
Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!
I used to run an Internet based and word of mouth one a while back from 200-2005 ish. Could compete... Got pushed out by all the big company's. I set prices so low at times i wouldn't make money so I dumped it and stopped but back then heck I think I took more of my supply then I sold lol. At least according to my dad. Haha.

But when I ordered all this stuff on top of what I already have it is exactly what my wife said. Why are u opening up a supplement company. Where u putting all that your cabinet is full. I said don't u worry ill put then under my pillow if I have to lol. I'm so glad he is patient with this. I mean it took some time and lots of talks but at least she lets me run with it now.

tank78

tank78

Awards
I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?

I take 1/2 teaspoon in the morning an 1/2 teaspoon at night before bed with 1- carboxy. I like it... Works good for me.

The following is a quote for ways to dose it:
There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one wishes. Alternatively, one can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). One can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one so desires. Great blend!

I can't post links yet but you can find a nice wrote up under supplements>companies>USP under stickies they have their write ups for their bulk powders.