Great new deal on Versa-1 plus T-shirt!!!!!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I just saw this new deal!. You get 1 bottle Versa-1, 1 bottle of Jack3d Micro and an XL T-shirt. It says "While supplies last" on the T-shirt though. I thought this was a pretty sweet deal. Even though I already purchased from the IC deal...I just made another purchase!.

Seriously, check it out!.

http://usplabsdirect.com/versa-1-micro-kit.html

Maybe they will have a Modern Bcaa deal soon. Had a few samples of the stuff and it is darn tasty. The bulk stuff I had is no where near as good. It looked like pond water and didn't taste that different.

Anyway I know some guys on here were asking about T-shirts and this seems like an awesome deal to me. Maybe I'm just under the Usp Labs spell or something.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some people were upset with the speed of shipping from the IC deal but I'm betting that that is all cleared up by now. Anyway you slice it, this is still a great deal.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, crazy deal. Thanks T-bone!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you meant the deal referenced in Post #25.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am scared to order. I didn't get my ic versa1 order yet. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am scared to order. I didn't get my ic versa1 order yet. :(
Send a private message to Borobulker on this forum. He will check on your Versa-1 IC order. Our apologies for the delay.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I need some micro/ c20 to run with it! And I'll be set!
I'm running the 3 now and recommend you do. The pre workout combo is a force to be reckoned with.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running the 3 now and recommend you do. The pre workout combo is a force to be reckoned with.
No kidding! I loved VERSA-1 + Jack3d Micro during the testing. First time using Micro + first run with VERSA-1 = win.