Usp an ebf recomp/ cut log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Is it better suited for a bulk or cut


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Is it better suited for a bulk or cut
    From the logss going round, looks best for a recomp.

    How's the car and life getting back to normal bro?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Car in another month minimum

    Supplier for alpha y is being annoying and I am having an issue finding a source for aav2. Therefore there's an undetermined wait for more aav2. Maybe I should just make another fat burner

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Car in another month minimum

    Supplier for alpha y is being annoying and I am having an issue finding a source for aav2. Therefore there's an undetermined wait for more aav2. Maybe I should just make another fat burner
    Please, do go on Sir

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Ill look into it.


    Main concern is Te muscle builder. Gotta try a few more things
    •   
       


  6. I`m late to the party?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ill look into it.


    Main concern is Te muscle builder. Gotta try a few more things
    I've been keeping my eye out for this.

  8. I'm going to try and get quoted on it Monday.


    It'll add strength a little weight and keep you lean and increase endurance

    No l dopa. Decided against it due to drowsy ness Ect I've been getting from it

  9. It will stack perfectly with arachidonic ACD

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It will stack perfectly with arachidonic ACD
    is ara acid as powerfull at building muscles as hyped?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    is ara acid as powerfull at building muscles as hyped?
    There was a recent study that showed promise

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm going to try and get quoted on it Monday.


    It'll add strength a little weight and keep you lean and increase endurance

    No l dopa. Decided against it due to drowsy ness Ect I've been getting from it
    Sounds like a plan. I recently purchased some L-Dopa with which to play around.

    I'm interested to see your finalized product.

  13. Seems like I get really ****ed up mood swings when I take Oxsee elite Pro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Seems like I get really ****ed up mood swings when I take Oxsee elite Pro
    Response to DMAA?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. It's possible. I don't know. I will try Te new oep I got like 10 days left

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's possible. I don't know. I will try Te new oep I got like 10 days left
    Can you link me up to the new OEP bro...
    Must stack it with aav2, drol and revamp

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Nutra doesn't have it yet but the thread is called


    The new oxyelite pro...?

    Haven't seen the ingredients research as I have not had time yet but I can't imagine it being less effective. Only the same or better considering its usp and they always have something good

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can you link me up to the new OEP bro...
    Must stack it with aav2, drol and revamp

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    He meant this thread:

    The New OxyELITE Pro...?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Seems like I get really ****ed up mood swings when I take Oxsee elite Pro
    When you take it solo?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. The closest to sawlog I take it is with compound 20 otherwise I take them with the AAV two and natty v

    Just added natty yesterday but it's been the last two weeks I just thought I was being an emotional bitch because of my history

    My history meeting problems with my ex and work

  21. But I have had crazy highs and lows my mood is generally pretty good when I take ODP but after a few hours I kind of feel like complete ****

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    But I have had crazy highs and lows my mood is generally pretty good when I take ODP but after a few hours I kind of feel like complete ****
    I would get reactions like that to DMAA sometimes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. I feel like ****t.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I feel like ****t.
    Depressed feeling?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Yea dude


    Real bad.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea dude


    Real bad.
    Get off that, EBF! We can't have you feeling this way!

  27. Going to try the other one. Gota place an order been a tad laZy

  28. Ordered the following


    The man stack with the prxt and nolvadren

    2 kilo modern bcaa

    At2 the new one


    Ill be running that as it all has what I need.

    Got some ashwaghanda for after the at2 with olive leaf extract

    Ill be running it all consecutively with aav2

    I still get about the same ingredients/mechanisms but with no daa,

    I also have pre workouts with more y in it plus natty v has alpha y so I'm goldb

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ordered the following

    The man stack with the prxt and nolvadren

    2 kilo modern bcaa

    At2 the new one

    Ill be running that as it all has what I need.

    Got some ashwaghanda for after the at2 with olive leaf extract

    Ill be running it all consecutively with aav2

    I still get about the same ingredients/mechanisms but with no daa,

    I also have pre workouts with more y in it plus natty v has alpha y so I'm goldb
    Pre workouts with Y? Care to say what they are.? Lol
    Alpha t2 is pretty good. Olive leaf is pretty interesting compound bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  30. Dark rage
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP PowerFull/Anabolic Pump, AN NeoVar Recomped + Divanex
    By Messenger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 11:40 PM
  2. Cellardude's naked chicks with AN cut log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 09:01 PM
  3. Planning next 3 months - recomp + cut (log)
    By Gutterpump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
  4. Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log
    By Lando33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Log in
Log in