USPLabs and USPowders the same company or affiliated?

rw357

Awards
I am sorry if the answer is obvious and I am a bit slow. But are these the same or related companies?

I have a question about a UPSLabs product.

Thanks in advance.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I am sorry if the answer is obvious and I am a bit slow. But are these the same or related companies?

I have a question about a UPSLabs product.

Thanks in advance.
They are affiliated and USPowders is a "branch" (if you wanna call it that) of USPLabs. Whats your product question my man??

rw357

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I took a look at how many supplements I have been taking, and decided to start pairing the number of things I pop. I started taking Super Cissus not too long ago, not that I have joint problems, but more preventive.

So my question is can I go from 4 pills a day to 2 and still reap some benefit and if so would it be 1 and 1 during the day or both at the same time?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I took a look at how many supplements I have been taking, and decided to start pairing the number of things I pop. I started taking Super Cissus not too long ago, not that I have joint problems, but more preventive.

So my question is can I go from 4 pills a day to 2 and still reap some benefit and if so would it be 1 and 1 during the day or both at the same time?
If you are decreasing your dose from 4 then I would decrease it to just 3 and not 2. Take all 3 caps 30 to 60 mins before your workouts.

rw357

Awards
Thanks and you captured my horrible spelling mistake for all to see (pairing instead of paring).

Oh, and I'll just keep popping 4.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Thanks and you captured my horrible spelling mistake for all to see (pairing instead of paring).

Oh, and I'll just keep popping 4.
Your welcome. Keep updating your progress and how everything is going.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you are only taking Super Cissus to support joint, cartilage, tenton, and general connective tissue integrity, you can also take two capsules daily, the first about 10 minutes before your breakfast and the second about 10 minutes before dinner.