PureCAMP-95

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took my first two doses today! I guess I should've read the directions though. Both doses were w/ food.

I'm way too busy to keep a detailed log, but will check in reporting what I'm feeling & seeing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my first two doses today! I guess I should've read the directions though. Both doses were w/ food.

I'm way too busy to keep a detailed log, but will check in reporting what I'm feeling & seeing.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
interested in your results

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far, not much to report. These last few days have been shot due to Isaac. Gonna try & get back on track tomorrow.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, not much to report. These last few days have been shot due to Isaac. Gonna try & get back on track tomorrow.
Wii be on the look out. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates?

Thank you!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I completely forgot about this thread!!! I guess moving into the new house just got a little too hectic.

Thanks finally settle down and I was able to hit the gym on a regular basis. I think what I thought the most was just a good overall sense of well-being day in and day out. My test levels felt like they were elevated pretty much everyday. My wife could definitely agree with that!! Lol.

I mixed mine in the olive oil, and by probably the second week I was already tired of the oil taste. I would definitely favor this supplement in pill form. I've always been a big fan of the bulk powders, but this one here just wasn't as convenient as others.

I'm curious as to what mega dosing would be like with this supplement. Could one reap the benefits of higher dosing?

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I completely forgot about this thread!!! I guess moving into the new house just got a little too hectic.

Thanks finally settle down and I was able to hit the gym on a regular basis. I think what I thought the most was just a good overall sense of well-being day in and day out. My test levels felt like they were elevated pretty much everyday. My wife could definitely agree with that!! Lol.

I mixed mine in the olive oil, and by probably the second week I was already tired of the oil taste. I would definitely favor this supplement in pill form. I've always been a big fan of the bulk powders, but this one here just wasn't as convenient as others.

I'm curious as to what mega dosing would be like with this supplement. Could one reap the benefits of higher dosing?

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
Thank you very much for your feedback. How much (in terms of "mgs" of PureCAMP-95) did you use daily during your run?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did the 2x a day dosing. I mixed it in evoo & took 1ml in the morning on an empty stomach, and one at night on an empty stomach.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any further feedback on this compound?

nwlinux

nwlinux

Awards
Any further feedback on this compound?
I capped it and took it as directed. I didn't notice significant results from it. However, with most thermogenic style products, my body responds best with a 60 day cycle versus 30 days, as I did.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I capped it and took it as directed. I didn't notice significant results from it. However, with most thermogenic style products, my body responds best with a 60 day cycle versus 30 days, as I did.
Thnak you for the feedback! Sixty days wouold have made a better cycle. May I ask why you ran it for only 30 days? Do you intend to run a longer cycle?