3 in 1 Shaker

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came with the IC for Jacked Micro have to say that thing is awesome. It's big which I like easy to clean and I like everything you guys added to it. Only made the decision to get the IC that much easier.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I love mine.

the funnel is handy as well

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came with the IC for Jacked Micro have to say that thing is awesome. It's big which I like easy to clean and I like everything you guys added to it. Only made the decision to get the IC that much easier.
Have not used it myself, but have only read great feedback on it. Thank you for the feedback and the support!

newbreed

Awards
I love mine.

the funnel is handy as well

I love the funnel because I don't have to carry my BCAA tub with me everywhere I go. Great product overall. My kid also has one which he drinks his fruit drink in and carries goldfish in the powder storage part on the bottom. Comes in handy for pretty much anyone

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the funnel because I don't have to carry my BCAA tub with me everywhere I go. Great product overall. My kid also has one which he drinks his fruit drink in and carries goldfish in the powder storage part on the bottom. Comes in handy for pretty much anyone
Great product, indeed. thank you! The goldfish part is certainly a novel application. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker, and can't believe the innovation here. Simply priceless! After taking a look at it and using it, the concept becomes so intuitive that one wonders why all shakers before it did not offer the same benefits. A simple, yet highly innovative concept with an incredibly useful practical application. Great product!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am liking mine as well. Freaking handy as ever just about anywhere I go.
I'll be honest though the lid leaks like a mother f'er when I shake it lol...must not seal correctly.
I'm sure they're not all like this. I just happened to be the unlucky guy who got the bad seal :)

I also found a pretty sweet typo on the instruction tag that came with it. I think it was supposed to say "powder" unless you guys really do want me to mix my power in this cup lol.

Blows Beast's multi shaker away.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you may have a faulty lid. mine seals just fine.

you can also toss in just a blender ball if you need...best of both worlds

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may have a faulty lid. mine seals just fine.

you can also toss in just a blender ball if you need...best of both worlds
Definitely had to throw a blender ball in. I love those things.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This blender is close to perfection. Unbelievably handy!
I'll second this motion.
I actually used my powder compartment to bring gravy to work lol...everything was getting used!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pic!

- Valdez

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seven (7)! One for every day. :)

Just kidding! ;)

newbreed

Awards
I got like 4. 2 for me, 1 for the wife, and 1 for the kid. I will probably be getting a few more for my nephews for Christmas.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either lol I haven't seen one with a separate compartment for the powder. The gold fish use seems like it could be handy also lol!!!

Don't listen to Valdez. He's drunk again.

Hmmmm... I rarely drink and I'm at the fire station so....

Don't mind Flexy pants he's on the Shrooms again ;)

View attachment 70700

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Thanks dude! That thing is legit :D

- Valdez

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like my 3 in 1 shaker.
Very innovative.

Thx again USP.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mham

Awards
That shaker seems intense I cant find them in my area though im in rhode island

mham

Awards
Thank you sir gonna get me one of those thos friday!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either lol I haven't seen one with a separate compartment for the powder. The gold fish use seems like it could be handy also lol!!!Hmmmm... I rarely drink and I'm at the fire station so....Don't mind Flexy pants he's on the Shrooms again ;)Thanks dude! That thing is legit :D- Valdez
Not sure if you can see in the pic but the top part opens up to a 2-compartment pill organizer. I have a few people at the gym using them now and always bring mine with me. People love these things! Jack3d Micro in the funnel, Modern BCAA in the powder compartment, AP in the pill compartment and you're set for an awesome lift. :)

mham

Awards
Going to order myself one tommorow after work just wish shipping wasnt as much as shaker lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.

newbreed

Awards
the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.
My whole family loves it especially my son. He can take his fruit drink and goldfish snacks with him easily on trips.

newbreed

Awards
good deal man
I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.
I really like the broad functional character of the product. Well thought-through. Thank you for spreading the word.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established