3 in 1 Shaker

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. That shaker seems intense I cant find them in my area though im in rhode island

2. Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
    That shaker seems intense I cant find them in my area though im in rhode island
    Order from USPdirect
    •   

3. I will be looking into that thank you

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Order from USPdirect
    Or at NutraPlanet:

USPLabs USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup: Discount USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup Supplements
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Thank you sir gonna get me one of those thos friday!!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
    Thank you sir gonna get me one of those thos friday!!!!!
    Awesome. Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Either lol I haven't seen one with a separate compartment for the powder. The gold fish use seems like it could be handy also lol!!!Hmmmm... I rarely drink and I'm at the fire station so....Don't mind Flexy pants he's on the Shrooms again Thanks dude! That thing is legit - Valdez
    Not sure if you can see in the pic but the top part opens up to a 2-compartment pill organizer. I have a few people at the gym using them now and always bring mine with me. People love these things! Jack3d Micro in the funnel, Modern BCAA in the powder compartment, AP in the pill compartment and you're set for an awesome lift.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

8. Going to order myself one tommorow after work just wish shipping wasnt as much as shaker lol

9. the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.
    My whole family loves it especially my son. He can take his fruit drink and goldfish snacks with him easily on trips.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    My whole family loves it especially my son. He can take his fruit drink and goldfish snacks with him easily on trips.
    good deal man
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    good deal man
    I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.

13. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.
    I really like the broad functional character of the product. Well thought-through. Thank you for spreading the word.

14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I really like the broad functional character of the product. Well thought-through. Thank you for spreading the word.
    Thank you for coming out with great products.

15. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    Thank you for coming out with great products.
    Thank you for motivating us!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. Pills in your post workout shaker!
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. ATW whey in a shaker bottle??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. Replies: 13