3 in 1 Shaker

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Of both?
    Either lol I haven't seen one with a separate compartment for the powder. The gold fish use seems like it could be handy also lol!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Don't listen to Valdez. He's drunk again.
    Hmmmm... I rarely drink and I'm at the fire station so....

    Don't mind Flexy pants he's on the Shrooms again


    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    Attachment 70700



    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~

    Thanks dude! That thing is legit

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position


  2. I like my 3 in 1 shaker.
    Very innovative.

    Thx again USP.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I like my 3 in 1 shaker.
    Very innovative.

    Thx again USP.
    Rub it in **** stick

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Rub it in **** stick

    - Valdez
    Merry Thanksgiving, send me ya address and I'll send ya a shaker.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Merry Thanksgiving, send me ya address and I'll send ya a shaker.
    You don't have to do that brother

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. That shaker seems intense I cant find them in my area though im in rhode island

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
    That shaker seems intense I cant find them in my area though im in rhode island
    Order from USPdirect

  8. I will be looking into that thank you

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Order from USPdirect
    Or at NutraPlanet:

    USPLabs USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup: Discount USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup Supplements
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Thank you sir gonna get me one of those thos friday!!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mham View Post
    Thank you sir gonna get me one of those thos friday!!!!!
    Awesome. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Either lol I haven't seen one with a separate compartment for the powder. The gold fish use seems like it could be handy also lol!!!Hmmmm... I rarely drink and I'm at the fire station so....Don't mind Flexy pants he's on the Shrooms again Thanks dude! That thing is legit - Valdez
    Not sure if you can see in the pic but the top part opens up to a 2-compartment pill organizer. I have a few people at the gym using them now and always bring mine with me. People love these things! Jack3d Micro in the funnel, Modern BCAA in the powder compartment, AP in the pill compartment and you're set for an awesome lift.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  13. Going to order myself one tommorow after work just wish shipping wasnt as much as shaker lol

  14. the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the shaker is awesome. i got one for me and another for a friend a few weeks ago. love it.
    My whole family loves it especially my son. He can take his fruit drink and goldfish snacks with him easily on trips.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    My whole family loves it especially my son. He can take his fruit drink and goldfish snacks with him easily on trips.
    good deal man
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    good deal man
    I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I know it's a product for anyone. I even have a friend who doesn't workout that uses one to carry his drink, vitamins, and cashews on the bottom to his work. Seriously a good safety gift for anyone.
    I really like the broad functional character of the product. Well thought-through. Thank you for spreading the word.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I really like the broad functional character of the product. Well thought-through. Thank you for spreading the word.
    Thank you for coming out with great products.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    Thank you for coming out with great products.
    Thank you for motivating us!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Pills in your post workout shaker!
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. ATW whey in a shaker bottle??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in