Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn 3 kilos? how much did that cost you?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever it is on nutra. Bout to place an order in a couple days
Awesome. Looks like you are quite pleased with the product. Thank you for the support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course.

I take in sooo much. I only drink it instead of iced tea
What have you noticed from BCAAs so far? Just some feedback, if you do not mind. Thank you in advance.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What have you noticed from BCAAs so far? Just some feedback, if you do not mind. Thank you in advance.
Honestly I never noticed much from bcaas. Aside from a little extra energy at the gym. Some days better then others.

As far as recovery. I don't give myself many days to rest and up until recently been pretty restless at night so that may play into recovery.

I love the taste. But I do IF so I have been using it in between meals and during my fast an workouts an as just flavor to my water

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I never noticed much from bcaas. Aside from a little extra energy at the gym. Some days better then others.

As far as recovery. I don't give myself many days to rest and up until recently been pretty restless at night so that may play into recovery.

I love the taste. But I do IF so I have been using it in between meals and during my fast an workouts an as just flavor to my water
Thank you for the feedback!

domore

Awards

I'm sure you saw the deal on ModernBCAA, but just alerting you if you didn't see it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some

May contact them direct for my next order. I'll buy 10 kilos

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how much he loves Modern BCAA! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol no love for icy blue razz? That's the one I have mixed with my gallon....
I referred to his "Grape or Apple" question. We have a flavor, Grapple, that combines the two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, never used the bulk. Might have to order some when I start running low.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, never used the bulk. Might have to order some when I start running low.
Give the Bulk Modern BCAA a shot. No better value-for-money BCAA product anywhere in sight.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to contact you when I done dealing with this ridiculous mess the hurricane left my town and state

domore

Awards
Give the Bulk Modern BCAA a shot. No better value-for-money BCAA product anywhere in sight.
The USPowders line is greatly overlooked. People can definitely pick up some great products in bulk.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to contact you when I done dealing with this ridiculous mess the hurricane left my town and state
In which State do you live, if I might ask? I hope you were not personally affected.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The USPowders line is greatly overlooked. People can definitely pick up some great products in bulk.
True. Among the best deals in the industry!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stash, indeed, jimbuick! Thank you!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In which State do you live, if I might ask? I hope you were not personally affected.
I'm in long island ny, Not long beach thankfully.

I was in zone a. Thankfully no water in te house. Just a little damage in the kitchen from leaking roof thy wa just being finished being fixed from irene last August

But one car all water damage and doesn't work

My exs house is fine. But I have plenty of friends lose everything. It's so sad.

They are saying no power for at least 7-10 day from today

Gas lines are 2-4 hour long. Some stations don't even have gas.

domore

Awards

I was in zone a. Thankfully no water in te house. Just a little damage in the kitchen from leaking roof thy wa just being finished being fixed from irene last August

My exs house is fine. But I have plenty of friends lose everything. It's so sad.

Will definitely keep you and your friends (well, and all those who are affected by the hurricane) in my thoughts and prayers.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is sad, indeed. Wish you, your family, and your friends a lot of strength and God's Guidance to get through this.

newbreed

Awards
Absolutely. I got priority at my local gas station because I am a firefighter and worked 36 hours straight but still waited a good 30 minutes because everyone from my department went. Hopefully it clears up soon because roads are a mess

newbreed

Awards
And mad props for USP as Modern BCAAs and Jack3d kept me and my crew going during the hurricane