Bcaas

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol no love for icy blue razz? That's the one I have mixed with my gallon....
    I referred to his "Grape or Apple" question. We have a flavor, Grapple, that combines the two.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Perfect mixture of both, I assume.
    Absolutely.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    I referred to his "Grape or Apple" question. We have a flavor, Grapple, that combines the two.
    Is that the bulk powder?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is that the bulk powder?
    Yes, Grapple is a bulk flavoring.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is that the bulk powder?
    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Yes, Grapple is a bulk flavoring.
    Yep. One of the bulk flavors.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  6. Hmm, never used the bulk. Might have to order some when I start running low.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hmm, never used the bulk. Might have to order some when I start running low.
    Give the Bulk Modern BCAA a shot. No better value-for-money BCAA product anywhere in sight.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Give the Bulk Modern BCAA a shot. No better value-for-money BCAA product anywhere in sight.
    I've always just bought the regular modern BCAA lol...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've always just bought the regular modern BCAA lol...
    No qualms. Thank you for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. I have to contact you when I done dealing with this ridiculous mess the hurricane left my town and state

  11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Give the Bulk Modern BCAA a shot. No better value-for-money BCAA product anywhere in sight.
    The USPowders line is greatly overlooked. People can definitely pick up some great products in bulk.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    The USPowders line is greatly overlooked. People can definitely pick up some great products in bulk.
    I always just get the capped USPLabs product.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I always just get the capped USPLabs product.
    Nice little stash you have there.

    The one bulk product for which I'm waiting is DomainATP.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have to contact you when I done dealing with this ridiculous mess the hurricane left my town and state
    In which State do you live, if I might ask? I hope you were not personally affected.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    The USPowders line is greatly overlooked. People can definitely pick up some great products in bulk.
    True. Among the best deals in the industry!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Nice stash, indeed, jimbuick! Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****69 387"/>
    That's a nice picture

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    In which State do you live, if I might ask? I hope you were not personally affected.
    I'm in long island ny, Not long beach thankfully.

    I was in zone a. Thankfully no water in te house. Just a little damage in the kitchen from leaking roof thy wa just being finished being fixed from irene last August

    But one car all water damage and doesn't work

    My exs house is fine. But I have plenty of friends lose everything. It's so sad.

    They are saying no power for at least 7-10 day from today

    Gas lines are 2-4 hour long. Some stations don't even have gas.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm in long island ny, Not long beach thankfully.

    I was in zone a. Thankfully no water in te house. Just a little damage in the kitchen from leaking roof thy wa just being finished being fixed from irene last August

    But one car all water damage and doesn't work

    My exs house is fine. But I have plenty of friends lose everything. It's so sad.

    They are saying no power for at least 7-10 day from today

    Gas lines are 2-4 hour long. Some stations don't even have gas.
    Will definitely keep you and your friends (well, and all those who are affected by the hurricane) in my thoughts and prayers.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Will definitely keep you and your friends (well, and all those who are affected by the hurricane) in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanx man

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm in long island ny, Not long beach thankfully.

    I was in zone a. Thankfully no water in te house. Just a little damage in the kitchen from leaking roof thy wa just being finished being fixed from irene last August

    But one car all water damage and doesn't work

    My exs house is fine. But I have plenty of friends lose everything. It's so sad.

    They are saying no power for at least 7-10 day from today

    Gas lines are 2-4 hour long. Some stations don't even have gas.
    That is sad, indeed. Wish you, your family, and your friends a lot of strength and God's Guidance to get through this.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    That is sad, indeed. Wish you, your family, and your friends a lot of strength and God's Guidance to get through this.
    Thank you. Getting gas is crazy

  23. Absolutely. I got priority at my local gas station because I am a firefighter and worked 36 hours straight but still waited a good 30 minutes because everyone from my department went. Hopefully it clears up soon because roads are a mess

  24. And mad props for USP as Modern BCAAs and Jack3d kept me and my crew going during the hurricane
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA mega-dose experiment results
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 01:27 PM
  2. Making My Own BCAA Pre/During WO Cocktail
    By Beowulf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 08:24 PM
  3. Is there a need to add EAA/BCAAs to PWO shakes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 02:44 AM
  4. BCAA from 1fast... good deal?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Log in
Log in