strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPowders' Dosage and Stack Recommendations

Bulk Modern BCAA

Bulk Modern BCAA Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (12g) in 20 ounces of water and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Sip throughout workout or athletic event. An additional serving may be taken immediately after training or any time additional amino acids are needed. Using very cold water can hinder solubility and cause foaming.

Suggested Stack Options:

Bulk Modern BCAA/Pre-Workout, Intra-Workout, Post-Workout Products
Bulk Modern BCAA/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk Modern BCAA/Fat Loss Products
Bulk Modern BCAA/PCT Stack

Bulk Modern BCAA Warning:
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended serving. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Bulk P-Slin

Bulk P-Slin Directions:
Take Bulk P-Slin about 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals. On workout days, one of the doses should be about 15-20 minutes before the pre-workout meal.

Dosage Guide:
200mg - for about 50g-70g carbohydrates
300mg - for about 70g-90g carbohydrates
400mg - for about 90g-120g carbohydrates

It is absolutely paramount that you consume carbohydrates after Bulk P-Slin use, to maximize the amazing effects of Bulk P-Slin. For best results: Use for a minimum of 60 days.

Suggested Stack Options:

Bulk P-Slin/Cutting, Lean Bulk, Bulking Cycles
Bulk P-Slin/PureCAMP-95
Bulk P-Slin/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk P-Slin/Pre-Workout, Post-Workout Products

Bulk P-Slin Warning:
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended serving. This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women. Not for use by those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, liver or kidney disorders or are taking prescription medication including MAO inhibitors. Do not take in the absence of carbohydrates as low blood sugar coupled with dizziness and nausea may occur. Do not use this supplement unless you obtain clearance from your licensed healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Bulk Super Cissus

Bulk Super Cissus Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2g about 10 minutes prior to breakfast and 2g about10 minutes prior to the last meal of the day. Myotropic use: As a dietary supplement, take 2g 3-4 times daily 10 minutes prior to eating. The myotropic effect of Bulk Super Cissus should be felt within 8-12 days marked by an increase in strength, recovery, and blood flow to the muscle (Cissus Pump). Bulk Super Cissus should be used for a minimum of thirty days to allow for full recovery and muscle growth potential.

Suggested Stack Options:

Bulk Super Cissus/PureCAMP-95
Bulk Super Cissus/Pre-Workout, Post-Workout Products
Bulk Super Cissus/Cutting, Lean Bulk, Bulking Cycles
Bulk Super Cissus/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy
Bulk Super Cissus/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk Super Cissus/PCT Stack

Bulk Super Cissus Warning:
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Do not use this product if you have a family history of prostate or kidney disease or endocrine condition. If you are taking any dietary supplement or prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Bulk 1-carboxy

Bulk 1-carboxy Directions:
On workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before workout/physical activity. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). On non-workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before breakfast, or at least one hour after breakfast. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before re-starting the cycle. Note that it is important to consume Bulk 1-carboxy away from food to reap the GH and testosterone-boosting effects. Taking it with food leads to reaping the testosterone-boosting effects only.

Suggested Stack Options:

Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins/PureCAMP-95
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins/Bulk Super Cissus
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins/D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Bulk 1-carboxy/D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Bulk 1-carboxy/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk 1-carboxy/Stim Pre-Workout Products
Bulk 1-carboxy/Fat Loss Products
Bulk 1-carboxy/PCT Stack
Bulk 1-carboxy/Recovery Products

Bulk 1-carboxy Warning:
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 21, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

PureCAMP-95

PureCAMP-95 Directions:
Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.

Suggested Stack Options:

PureCAMP-95/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy
PureCAMP-95/Bulk P-Slin
PureCAMP-95/Bulk Super Cissus
PureCAMP-95/Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins
PureCAMP-95/Testosterone Boosters
PureCAMP/Pre-Workout Products
PureCAMP-95/Fat-Loss Products

PureCAMP-95 Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

SuperSaponins

SuperSaponins Directions:
Take 2g twice a day, with one dose taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided doses of 2g each) per day, with one dose pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

Suggested Stack Options:

SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy/PureCAMP-95
SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy/Bulk Super Cissus
SuperSaponins/1-carboxy/D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy/PCT Stack
SuperSaponins/Pre-Workout Products
SuperSaponins/Testosterone Boosters

SuperSaponins Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

FocusDirt

FocusDirt Directions: Take 1g about thirty minutes before breakfast. For those seeking adrenal recovery/coming-off a heavy stim cycle, take 1.5g about thirty minutes before breakfast. On workout days, take the dose before workouts (with a stim or non-stim pre-workout product).

FocusDirt can also be taken before events (for instance studying, attacking a mentally challenging task) requiring focus, concentration, enhanced memory-functioning. Do not take product at night, as this might affect sleep architecture.

Suggested Stack Options:

FocusDirt/Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins
FocusDirt/PCT Stack (for liver invigoration, regeneration, and protection)
FocusDirt/Pre-Workout Products (stimulant and non-stimulant)
FocusDirt/Immune-System Recovery, Adrenal Recovery and Adaptogenic Products

FocusDirt Warning:

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel free to share your favorite dosage protocol here. Thank you!

dsohei

Awards
Feel free to share your favorite dosage protocol here. Thank you!
what if i took them all? no seriously, i want to be the recovery superman (or batman, or spiderman) due to my starting high frequency bodyweight training at the circus center (i am a deconditioned, though not obese, beginner at 32 yrs old, and i have crohn's in remission with diet so i want all the help i can get)
suggestions? thanks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for reference.

Big fan of bulk p-slin. Use it with recommended carbs from Waxy Maize and ~1/2 the amount of why isolate in 32-64oz water (depending on carbs) drink about 1/4-1/3 the drink 15-20min preworkout and sip the rest during.

Example:
400mg P-Slin
100gr Waxy Maize
40gr hydro whey isolate
-Glutamine/Creatine & Glycerin optional
64oz water

Great to adding lean mass on a TKD/CKD diet!

dsohei

Awards
In for reference.

Big fan of bulk p-slin. Use it with recommended carbs from Waxy Maize and ~1/2 the amount of why isolate in 32-64oz water (depending on carbs) drink about 1/4-1/3 the drink 15-20min preworkout and sip the rest during.

Example:
400mg P-Slin
100gr Waxy Maize
40gr hydro whey isolate
-Glutamine/Creatine & Glycerin optional
64oz water

Great to adding lean mass on a TKD/CKD diet!
would dextrose work instead of the waxy maize?

dsohei

Awards
Yeah if your stomach can handle it. I bloat and it sits like a rock if I go over ~ 30grams.
interesting, dextrose and sucrose are simple sugars and should digest easily in the small intestine unless the small intestine has the wrong bacteria in int (SIBO). i am the opposite where my small intestine cannot pre-digest starches/complex carbs very well at all. potaotes and yams and such just sit there and **** with me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried any of these product-dosing recommendations lately? Any feedback?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing super sap/pure camp/1-carboxy as outlined here but way too soon to tell any effects.
Understood. Would appreciate some feedback when you are able to provide some. Thank you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a quick question, even though 1-Carboxy includes a decarboxylase inhibitor, is it still best to avoid taking B6 or P5P at the same time as 1-Carboxy?

dsohei

Awards
Understood. Would appreciate some feedback when you are able to provide some. Thank you.
i can say for certainty that at 2g 2x a day the super saponins is very noticeable. the 1-carboxy - i havent seen the extra sleep effects, which is what i bought it for... sadly. i started the super cissus at 1 gram 4-5x a day and i can feel that too, hopefully it increases with time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can say for certainty that at 2g 2x a day the super saponins is very noticeable. the 1-carboxy - i havent seen the extra sleep effects, which is what i bought it for... sadly. i started the super cissus at 1 gram 4-5x a day and i can feel that too, hopefully it increases with time.
How do you dose Bulk 1-carboxy? How was your sleep before? How is it now?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, by the way, for the feedback! I am glad you are enjoying your run of SuperSaponins and Bulk Super Cissus.

dsohei

Awards
How do you dose Bulk 1-carboxy? How was your sleep before? How is it now?
dose as per directions on this forum. i havent noticed any change in sleep length or quality, i'd say quality is okay could be better could be worse, probably a 6-7 out of ten if ten were the best and zero the worst.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dose as per directions on this forum. i havent noticed any change in sleep length or quality, i'd say quality is okay could be better could be worse, probably a 6-7 out of ten if ten were the best and zero the worst.
When you say "dose as per directions on this forum", do you mean: "On workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before workout/physical activity. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). On non-workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before breakfast, or at least one hour after breakfast. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed)."?

dsohei

Awards
When you say "dose as per directions on this forum", do you mean: "On workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before workout/physical activity. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). On non-workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before breakfast, or at least one hour after breakfast. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed)."?
yes

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ZacharyMills

Awards
I have many bulk powders in stock. Perhaps you can help me with a dosing protocol. Some of these are not USPowders, but most are. I am doing IF by the way, so please keep that in mind (one large meal per day, there are excess excess carbs in this meal).

-Yellow Gold
-Bulk PSLIN
-Bulk SuperSaponins
-Bulk 1-Carboxy
-NA-R-ALA
-DAA
-Bulk PureCAMP

By the way, how does one measure out the PureCAMP?

xhrr

Awards
I have many bulk powders in stock. Perhaps you can help me with a dosing protocol. Some of these are not USPowders, but most are. I am doing IF by the way, so please keep that in mind (one large meal per day, there are excess excess carbs in this meal).

-Yellow Gold
-Bulk PSLIN
-Bulk SuperSaponins
-Bulk 1-Carboxy
-NA-R-ALA
-DAA
-Bulk PureCAMP

P-Slin ime handles more carbs than YG. I like YG more however for fatloss and health benefits. That said You could probably dose 500 mg YG upon waking and train. I've never gone hypo from a GDA and it should really boost ampk more so a big benefit of fasting. I would also take 1-c in the morning and Pure camp as these do better fasted than with food. Pslin before your big meal with NARALA and maybe DAA if you get GI distress from it. Pure sap whenever morning and night.

Wake up 500 mg YG/1-C dose/PureCAMP/PurSap. You may have to spread these out or you'll probably be ****ting your brains out the first few days until you adjust.

Before your meal Pslin/ALA for sure and with DAA.

Before Bed 1-C/PurSap

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on what to mix super sap with? If you're not capping it? God its difficult to get down... I've tried coffee and that was an epic fail..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Yellow Gold
-Bulk PSLIN
-Bulk SuperSaponins
-Bulk 1-Carboxy
-NA-R-ALA
-DAA
-Bulk PureCAMP

You can stack Bulk P-Slin and Yellow Gold before your large meal. Take a serving of SuperSaponins/DAA/Bulk 1-carboxy pre-bed. Pre-workout, stack Bulk SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy/DAA/PureCAMP. One of the most popular ways of dosing PureCAMP is to dissolve it in a liquid (most prefer oils) and measure it with a spoon or syringe (not to be injected! Just a means of precise measurement, and then empty the contents of the syringe in a spoon before consumption).

You can refer to the following thread to see how some PureCAMP users prepared it for dosing:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/198595-purecamp-95-purest-2.html

Alternatively, you can cap it with a filler of your choice (for instance, acetyl l-carnitine).

Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on what to mix super sap with? If you're not capping it? God its difficult to get down... I've tried coffee and that was an epic fail..
You can parachute it.

Reactions: 804

victorypark

Awards

-Yellow Gold
-Bulk PSLIN
-Bulk SuperSaponins
-Bulk 1-Carboxy
-NA-R-ALA
-DAA
-Bulk PureCAMP

I too am looking at how to measure a 30mg dose of PureCAMP. I'm assuming 30mg twice a day is correct????

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established