Symmetry-X

  1. Symmetry-X


    What was it and were is it? USP capped in yellow caps like 5-6 years ago it seems. Just been remebering the incredible recovery effects it had. Any chance of a return?

    Edit: found the write up
    SYMMETRY WRITE UP

    The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

    Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

    Does symmetry cause inhibition?

    No….

    IS symmetry Herbal?
    yes


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    What was it and were is it? USP capped in yellow caps like 5-6 years ago it seems. Just been remebering the incredible recovery effects it had. Any chance of a return?

    Edit: found the write up
    SYMMETRY WRITE UP

    The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

    Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

    Does symmetry cause inhibition?

    No....

    IS symmetry Herbal?
    yes
    Think the first ingredient was a fat burning ingredient.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. I am not aware of a planned re-introduction.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. I remember enjoying a few bottles of Symmetry X. It seems like it was eons ago...
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I remember hearing about it from back in the day; it was before my time.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I remember enjoying a few bottles of Symmetry X. It seems like it was eons ago...
    It was indeed eons ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I remember hearing about it from back in the day; it was before my time.
    Before your time?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. sub'd
    :blindfold:
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Before your time?
    lol I didn't start using any supplements until I was almost done with college and even then, what I used was very limited. It was after grad school that I found the forums and started finding the products that weren't plastered all over the place.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol I didn't start using any supplements until I was almost done with college and even then, what I used was very limited. It was after grad school that I found the forums and started finding the products that weren't plastered all over the place.
    Understood. Cheers!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Symmetry !
    By Clean Machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Log in
Log in