C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stopped into a local major retailer Today bc I had a store credit- wanted to get two AP but they only had one in stock and said they weren't getting anymore bc it is being discontinued..

???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All they are doing is a label change.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All they are doing is a label change.
Well idk y she said that... But Two locations had NO idea. One was completely out, the other only had one bottle.. When will more be available

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stopped into a local major retailer Today bc I had a store credit- wanted to get two AP but they only had one in stock and said they weren't getting anymore bc it is being discontinued..

???
Absolutely no reason to discontinue the classic product. There has been a label change, but no question about discontinuation. The product is out of stock from time to time, as is usual.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely no reason to discontinue the classic product. There has been a label change, but no question about discontinuation. The product is out of stock from time to time, as is usual.
Good to hear. Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my favorite supplements ever.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of using a cap Pre bed but cannot find the literature on why / how it works.. Would dosing before bed help with gh release and Nihht time fat burning?? I'm currently taking alri lean dreams and 5htp- would adding an AP cap to this be a bad idea?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interesting

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thinking of using a cap Pre bed but cannot find the literature on why / how it works.. Would dosing before bed help with gh release and Nihht time fat burning?? I'm currently taking alri lean dreams and 5htp- would adding an AP cap to this be a bad idea?
AP should be taken with carbs. Are you going to have carbs around bed time?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new "version label" of AP has 60 caps and no 90?

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
I saw a sale price of 27.99 I forget where .. Idk if that was temporary or the regular price
I've seen regular prices as low as 29.99

Seems like it is too close to slin sane to justify the price increase...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen regular prices as low as 29.99

Seems like it is too close to slin sane to justify the price increase...
Anabolic Pump was actually one of the first products of its type. Overall, be sure to purchase at legitimate sources.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I saw the new AP formula advertised. Im guessing it's the same ingredients? Looks different. Slightly different dosage too. Has anything with this classic product changed?

Good to see bulk pslin is still going. Can make some crazy shakes with that stuff!