DAA-TestosteroneBoosters-PreWorkouts-PureCAMP-95

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA-TestosteroneBoosters-PreWorkouts-PureCAMP-95

Are you looking to enjoy the well-known benefits of testosterone boosters such as D-Aspartic Acid, (DAA) and/or the ergogenic benefits of pre-workout products, while triggering fat loss and anabolic signaling? Then sprinkle some PureCAMP-95 into your powdered DAA/testosterone booster or pre-workout formula. Alternatively, you can add your capped or fluid PureCAMP-95 to your capped DAA/testosterone booster or pre-workout blend.

For those not familiar with PureCAMP-95, here are a few words on it:

Slabs of scientific research have confirmed that forskolin has anabolic, anti-catabolic, lipolytic, thermogenic, and several ancillary, effects. Our primary interest in forskolin is to harness these effects, in particular its cAMP-elevating mechanism so as to induce considerable effects in terms of steroidogenic-spermatogenic-anabolic, lipolytic- thermogenic and anti-catabolic signaling.

Now, let us zoom in further on PureCAMP-95. First, we examine forskolin’s more familiar lipolytic and thermogenic effects, as this will prepare the ground for describing its anabolic action. By activating cAMP in adipose cells, completely independently of epinephrine, forskolin activates an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), inducing considerable lipolytic action by liberating free fatty acids in adipocytes to be metabolized for energy. This occurs entirely without the need for any stimulant! Furthermore, forskolin promotes the elevation of thyroid activity, not only by stimulating the production of the thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, but also by promoting the conversion of T4 into the metabolically more active T3, via the enzymatic action of type II deiodinase. This leads to higher thyroid activity, translating into elevated thermogenic action expressed by the heightened oxidation of fatty acids. Furthermore, studies have shown that forskolin supplementation (over a period of 12 weeks) not only produced a significant reduction of fat mass, but also produced an increase in serum free testosterone levels, an outcome also relevant for forskolin’s anabolic effects.

Besides, PureCAMP-95 also induces anabolic effects, including the stimulation of enhanced production of testosterone, improved androgen-receptor binding, elevated specific gene transcription, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis. PureCAMP-95's anti-catabolic action is traceable to its effect on cAMP elevation. The breakdown of muscle tissue is predominantly governed by calcium-dependent enzymes, known as calpains. Fortunately, calpains can be inhibited by another agent known as calpastatin. Better still, the activation of calpastatin is cAMP-dependent, so that by activating cAMP, PureCAMP-95 exerts significant anti-catabolic action by supporting the activation of the caplain inhibitor, calpastatin, thus promoting the preservation of lean muscle tissue.

So, PureCAMP-95 not only stimulates pathways that induce considerable fat loss, but also those that exert potent anabolic and anti-catabolic effects. Beyond these, PureCAMP-95 also has several ancillary effects such as vasodilation, bronchodilation, anti-glaucoma effect, and reduction of inflammatory activity, to name a few.

Think of all the benefits you can derive from PureCAMP-95 alone. Now imagine the potential benefits of adding it to your testosterone booster or pre-workout product. Take your physique to the next level!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give this a go at the end of the summer, when I can do it solo. Looks very promising

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

RRh1no

Awards
are you able to mix this with water and drink it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think of all the benefits you can derive from PureCAMP-95 alone. Now imagine the potential benefits of adding it to your testosterone booster or pre-workout product. Take your physique to the next level!

sdstatestud88

Awards
How do you measure out the dosgae for this? Also I am starting a DAA Anabeta Erase Stack...Should I stack this as well or after or next cycle?

uvawahoowa

Awards
How do you measure out the dosgae for this? Also I am starting a DAA Anabeta Erase Stack...Should I stack this as well or after or next cycle?
I am going to do the same stack later in the fall, since I have 2 bottles of anabeta I am going to stack with the second bottle, as if you add the two you basically have anabeta elite.

I got a milligram scale off amazon for 15 bucks, that's what I use to dose my bulk na-r-ala and other small measurement items

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to do the same stack later in the fall, since I have 2 bottles of anabeta I am going to stack with the second bottle, as if you add the two you basically have anabeta elite.

I got a milligram scale off amazon for 15 bucks, that's what I use to dose my bulk na-r-ala and other small measurement items
Awesome. Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you finally try PureCAMP-95? Would appreciate your feedback.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious; Can I suspend SuperSaponins and 1-Carboxy the same way (in olive oil)? It is a bit hard on my stomach (lower, actually) when taken alone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious; Can I suspend SuperSaponins and 1-Carboxy the same way (in olive oil)? It is a bit hard on my stomach (lower, actually) when taken alone.
Suspension in oil has a key advantage, when the compound involved either requires fats for better absorption, or has a dosing amount that is otherwise difficult to measure. How did you dose them? Have you tried SuperSaponins and 1-carboxy about an hour after food?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dosed them 900 mg 1-c and 2 Gr SS on an empty stomach, usually first thing in the AM, and again prior to bed.

About ab hour after the AM dose, it isn't unusual to have to make a rather emergent trip to the bathroom. Trying them about an hour after food - I haven't yet tried; but I will.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed them 900 mg 1-c and 2 Gr SS on an empty stomach, usually first thing in the AM, and again prior to bed.

About ab hour after the AM dose, it isn't unusual to have to make a rather emergent trip to the bathroom. Trying them about an hour after food - I haven't yet tried; but I will.
So the morning dose troubles you, but not the evening one?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. I do not recall ever having those issues the morning after a PM dose; only after an AM dose. Its the same thing (for me) with large amounts of Arginine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I do not recall ever having those issues the morning after a PM dose; only after an AM dose. Its the same thing (for me) with large amounts of Arginine.
In that case, try the morning dose about an hour after food. Continue to take the evening dose as usual (empty stomach prior to bed).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes; and as a result I am happy to report it no longer upsets my stomach/intestines.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes; and as a result I am happy to report it no longer upsets my stomach/intestines.
Awesome. Glad it helped.