USPowders Product Write-Up: FocusDirt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Hey Strategic, Im interested in buying some nootropics for school use. I have the tendency to have a wandering mind when i'm studying things i'm not completely interested in. I've been looking into ALCAR (acetyl L-carnitine) and I was wondering if Focus dirt would be something that could be taken with ALCAR? Im looking to gain better focus for studying and perhaps enhanced memory/retention. Your thoughts on some supplements that might help?
    No monte.. hahahahahaha... From the looks of it focus dirt may help...

2. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    No monte.. hahahahahaha... From the looks of it focus dirt may help...
    lol no what???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

lol no what???
    No you cannot buy.. hahahaha

4. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    No you cannot buy.. hahahaha
    LOL... yeaaaah right... Focus Dirt is avail on nutraplanet... If Strategic gets back to me, i'll be making a purchase tomorrow once i hear what he has to say.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

LOL... yeaaaah right... Focus Dirt is avail on nutraplanet... If Strategic gets back to me, i'll be making a purchase tomorrow once i hear what he has to say.
    Yeah I saw it at nutraplanet.. hos write up on focus dirt was sick.. try messaging him on the usp forums too..

6. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Hey Strategic, Im interested in buying some nootropics for school use. I have the tendency to have a wandering mind when i'm studying things i'm not completely interested in. I've been looking into ALCAR (acetyl L-carnitine) and I was wondering if Focus dirt would be something that could be taken with ALCAR? Im looking to gain better focus for studying and perhaps enhanced memory/retention. Your thoughts on some supplements that might help?
    FocusDirt can be stacked with Acetyl-L-Carnitine. You can try FocusDirt first. Alternatively, a stack of FocusDirt/Rhodiola rosea (standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides)/Ashwagandha (standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides) could be considered.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Yeah I saw it at nutraplanet.. hos write up on focus dirt was sick.. try messaging him on the usp forums too..
    FocusDirt is available at NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-60-grams.html

Glad you liked the write-up. Thank you.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Should you give it a shot, we would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Should you give it a shot, we would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
    Absolutely! Thanks for your input as it is much appreciated. I'll probably order some FocusDirt this week and will keep you posted.

On a side note, what are your thoughts with Focus Dirt while taking Jack3d Micro for workouts? Should there be a time frame between dosing the two or are they stackable?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Absolutely! Thanks for your input as it is much appreciated. I'll probably order some FocusDirt this week and will keep you posted.

On a side note, what are your thoughts with Focus Dirt while taking Jack3d Micro for workouts? Should there be a time frame between dosing the two or are they stackable?
    Jack3d Micro can be stacked with FocusDirt. Great idea!
    •   

11. Imagine the euphoria... Hmmmm...

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Jack3d Micro can be stacked with FocusDirt. Great idea!
    BOOM! The synergy between USP products blows my mind. I love it! I'll let you know when I get my Focus Dirt. I feel like a Log is brewing up.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    BOOM! The synergy between USP products blows my mind. I love it! I'll let you know when I get my Focus Dirt. I feel like a Log is brewing up.
    Awesome. Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!