The Booster Stack: SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins - Boost sexual function, improve sleep and recovery.

Are you currently on stimulants, or have you just completed a stimulant cycle, and have to deal with compromised libido and sexual function, fatigue, and sleep architecture? Are you currently in post-cycle therapy and would like to boost your sex drive and improve post-exercise recovery? If your answer to any of these is positive, you would do yourself a favor by considering the addition of Bulk 1-carboxy (from Mucuna Pruriens) and SuperSaponins to your current protocol.

SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.

Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. Prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes. As it turns out, prolactin is not only positively correlated with somatostatin (an agent that blunts growth-hormone production), but is also negatively correlated with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). To continue, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men, may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise anabolic function.
Put differently, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, leading overall to a boost in libido and sexual function, improved sleep patterns and recovery, as well as anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.

So a stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.

This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
.. i'm about to jump on this stack , but was wondering how do i add PureCamp-95 to the mix ; and how long may i run all of them for ?? oh yeah ! i gotta say bulk Modern BCAA is the off the chain , don't go a day without drinking that stuff especially Peach Punch . keep up the nice work !!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.. i'm about to jump on this stack , but was wondering how do i add PureCamp-95 to the mix ; and how long may i run all of them for ?? oh yeah ! i gotta say bulk Modern BCAA is the off the chain , don't go a day without drinking that stuff especially Peach Punch . keep up the nice work !!
You can dose PureCAMP at the same time as the Booster Stack. Run them for up to 12 weeks before cycling them off for 4-6 weeks. I am glad you are enjoying Bulk Modern BCAA. Thank you for the support!

hugoherrera

Awards
I am going to cycle the 1-carboxy and supersaponins for 12 weeks, do I need to take anything after that? Like a pct or something?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to cycle the 1-carboxy and supersaponins for 12 weeks, do I need to take anything after that? Like a pct or something?
No PCT is required after a SuperSaponins/1-carboxy cycle. Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A stack of SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, promote prolactin and somatostatin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, stimulate endogenous testosterone production, support improved endocrine and metabolic function, as well and deliver anti-catabolic benefits.

This stack is not only very affordable, can be used alone, or can be added to a stimulant-based stack, a PCT-type stack, or a simple natural stack to deliver dramatic results.

Steve_W

Awards
Sorry to bump up an old thread but what dosage and timing do you recommend for this stack??

Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bump up an old thread but what dosage and timing do you recommend for this stack??

Thanks
No need to apologize. Feel free to ask any questions, or comment as often as you wish, here.

I would recommend the following dosage and timing:

On workout days, take 800mg of Bulk 1-carboxy and 2gr of SuperSaponins about thirty minutes before workout/physical activity. Take another 800mg of Bulk 1-carboxy and 2gr of SuperSaponins at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed).

On non-workout days, take 800mg of Bulk 1-carboxy and 2gr of SuperSaponins about thirty minutes before breakfast, or at least one hour after breakfast. Take another 800mg of Bulk 1-carboxy and 2gr of SuperSaponins at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks.

If you take one day off every week (in this case, you can increase your dose of SuperSaponins to 6gr per day in three divided doses of 2gr each), you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before re-starting the cycle.
Note that it is important to consume Bulk 1-carboxy away from food to reap the GH and testosterone-boosting effects. Taking it with food leads to reaping the testosterone-boosting effects only.

Steve_W

Awards
Great, thank you. I have some leftover Powerfull I've just started using pre bed, find it helps my sleep/recovery heaps. I may as well finish this off, so would it work taking SS+1-C AM in the dosages you recommended and then 2g SS + 1 cap of powerfull PM?

Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, thank you. I have some leftover Powerfull I've just started using pre bed, find it helps my sleep/recovery heaps. I may as well finish this off, so would it work taking SS+1-C AM in the dosages you recommended and then 2g SS + 1 cap of powerfull PM?

Thanks
PowerFULL is indeed a great growth-hormone-testosterone synergist. Your outlined dosage approach is fine. You can take a capsule or two of PowerFULL with the evening dose of SuperSaponins.

Steve_W

Awards
Great, thanks, looking forward to seeing how this goes

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Steve_W

Awards
Do you have any ideas to mask the taste? Super saponins tastes terrible lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any ideas to mask the taste? Super saponins tastes terrible lol
Capping or "parachuting" would be real options. Otherwise, mix with your favorite flavor of ModernBCAA, for instance.

Steve_W

Awards
Tried parachuting, is very easy, though I'm a little concerned of the long term effects of swallowing toilet paper lol.

Can super saponins effect sleep? Took before bed last night as instructed, felt stimulated and could not sleep very well at all.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried parachuting, is very easy, though I'm a little concerned of the long term effects of swallowing toilet paper lol.

Can super saponins effect sleep? Took before bed last night as instructed, felt stimulated and could not sleep very well at all.
Should not be a problem, if you do not take heaps of toilet paper. :) SuperSaponins should not affect sleep.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Now to Bulk 1-carboxy. A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis.
Is bulk 1-carboxy a different extract of mucuna pruriens or is this the same as mucuna pruriens, as included in most hgh supps?

I ask, because I've been eager to sample this, having read your briefings on them and I was also looking into mucuna pruriens, a bulk powder, to get the benefits of MP in higher doses.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is bulk 1-carboxy a different extract of mucuna pruriens or is this the same as mucuna pruriens, as included in most hgh supps?

I ask, because I've been eager to sample this, having read your briefings on them and I was also looking into mucuna pruriens, a bulk powder, to get the benefits of MP in higher doses.
It is different, if the others are not specifically extracted for this compound. In particular, the simultaneous use of such agents as dopamine agonists, dopa decarboxylase inhibitors, catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, acetylcholine inhibitors, and related compounds alongside L-DOPA may be useful to ensure that as much L-DOPA as possible survives decarboxylation. With Bulk 1-carboxy, however, these additional agonists may not be required.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This stack should be ok to add to Erase+DAA right?