USPowders Product Write-Up: Bulk P-Slin

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk P-Slin

Bulk P-Slin is a powerful glucose-disposal and nutrient-partitioning agent, featuring one of the highest per-gramme concentrations of not only the pentacyclic triterpenoid, corosolic acid, but also bioactive tannins from the Banaba plant. Benefitting from USPowders' unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, Bulk P-Slin was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

Incredibly potent concentration not just of corosolic acid but also of highly extracted and profoundly bioactive tannins, both in effective amounts
Pronounced glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning effects
Significant improvement in body composition
Enhanced fat loss and increased muscle-mass-to-fat-mass ratio
Intense utilization of the anabolic power of food
Dramatic induction of vascularity and muscle pump
Improved cellular glucose sensitivity
No loss in effectiveness during Bulk P-Slin cycle
Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery, via improved cellular integrity
Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers

A popular medicinal plant in India, the Philippines, and South East Asia, Banaba (also known Crepe Myrtle or Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) contains bioactive ingredients that include corosolic acid, a pentacyclic triterpenoid agent structurally similar to ursolic acid, as well as tannic acid (or tannins). Tannic acid contains gallotannins as its main components. Besides, another tannin found in Crepe Myrtle is the ellagitannin known as lagerstroemin. One of the most distinctive properties of Bulk P-Slin, in contrast with other corosolic-acid-containing products, is not only that Bulk P-Slin contains one of the highest per-gramme concentrations of corosolic acid ever developed, but also contains highly extracted and profoundly bioactive tannins that combine with corosolic acid to deliver truly potent downstream effects that include glucose-regulation and blood-sugar regulation.

To understand the predominant pathway for the pharmacological activity of Bulk P-Slin, a brief review of the biology of glucose transporter proteins is warranted. A key biochemical pathway for the action of corosolic acid and its related tannins is the glucose transport-4 (GLUT-4) protein gene. Glucose transport proteins shuttle glucose from the blood into cells. A specific glucose transporter protein, GLUT-4, found in skeletal muscle, fat, and cardiac (heart) cells, transports glucose from the blood into these cells. Usually, GLUT-4 resides deep within the cell, but can be translocated to the surface of the cell by insulin, exercise, or by corosolic acid/tannins. The more GLUT-4 cells are recruited to the cell surface, the greater the amount of glucose clearance that occurs. It has been shown in clinical trials that corosolic acid and its related tannins can cause the translocation of GLUT-4 proteins from deep within the cell to the cell membrane to trigger glucose disposal, completely independent of insulin. The consequent reduction in the levels of circulating glucose promotes reduced adipogenesis. Furthermore, in clinical trials, corosolic acid and its related tannins have been shown to down-regulate the expression of PPARg and not only suppressed the expression of pre-adipocytes, but also suppressed the differentiation of pre-adipocytes into mature adipocytes, while stimulating efficient glucose uptake, leading to significantly lower fasting and post-prandial (after-meal) blood glucose levels.

Bulk P-Slin contains highly concentrated tannins extracted from Lagerstroemia speciosa. Tannins play a crucial role in the known pharmacological action of Lagerstroemia speciosa. Corosolic acid induces GLUT-4 translocation in skeletal muscle cells while tannins suppress the expression of these glucose transport proteins in fat cells. Furthermore, Bulk P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of corosolic acid per gramme seen in any product around. This is crucial, and is a distinctive feature of Bulk P-Slin, as both corosolic acid and tannins are required to obtain optimal results from Lagerstroemia speciosa.

As already stated, GLUT4 is found in both muscle tissue and adipose cells. Bulk P-Slin, as well as a series of cellular phosphorylations (ranging from the phosphorylation of tyrosine residues and tyrosine kinase activity within cytoplasmic proteins, to insulin receptor substrate activation of phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase, to activation of GTP-binding protein ras, and ultimately to the mitogen-activated protein kinase system (MAPK)) induce several effects, including the translocation of glucose transporter proteins, especially GLUT4, to the cell membrane, leading to glucose uptake, higher glycogen formation, increased activity of the glucose synthase enzyme, activation of transcription factors leading to improved DNA synthesis, and so on. In fact, GLUT4 is one of the only GLUT proteins specifically present in adipose cells.

For those interested, GLUT1, for instance, is found in all tissues, especially in red cells, and in the brain. It is mainly involved in glucose uptake and transport across the blood-brain barrier. GLUT2 is mainly found in the liver, in the gut, in the kidney, and in the B cells of the pancreas, and is involved in the transport of glucose and fructose, as well as in glucose homeostasis, especially in the regulation of the release of insulin. GLUT3 is primarily found in the brain, in the placenta, in the kidney, and in some other tissues. It is involved in glucose uptake in neurons and other tissues. GLUT5 is found in the gut and kidney, and is involved in the absorption of fructose. While GLUT5 is not the only protein that transports fructose, it is the only GLUT protein that transports fructose.
Altogether, 14 GLUT proteins have been identified. Only 1-5 have been well characterized. GLUT-4 transport proteins are at the core of glucose disposal. Like GLUT-1, GLUT-2, GLUT-3, and GLUT-5, GLUT-4 is technically a hexose transporter that effectively transports hexose down a concentration gradient. As it turns out, cellular glucose uptake occurs via facilitated diffusion through these so-called hexose transporters.

One of the most powerful supplements for inducing and sustaining true food-induced anabolic activity, Bulk P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of Corosolic Acid (and tannins) per gramme around, leading to incredibly profound stimulation of GLUT-4 activation. Given corosolic and tannic acids' key role in GLUT-4 activation and downstream glucose disposal, Bulk P-Slin is especially efficient in shuttling large amounts of glucose to skeletal muscle cells. As a consequence, Bulk P-Slin can be used for meals with relatively high carbohydrate loads (including pre-workout meals). Consequently, it does not come as a surprise that Bulk P-Slin users have reported improved vascularity and pumps, strength and endurance, as well as enhanced recovery. With Bulk P-Slin, food becomes truly anabolic in a primal sense!

Overall, Bulk P-Slin is a USPowders-unique product that boasts effective amounts of highly extracted, super-concentrated pharmaceutical-grade corosolic acid and tannic acid that combine to induce profound glucose-disposal and nutrient-partitioning properties, leading to pronounced improvements in lean mass, enhancements in fat-loss, reduction in circulating blood-glucose levels, as well as improvements in overall metabolic integrity.

Now available at NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/p-slin-bulk-powder-21-grams.html

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
what dosage have y'all seen the most effects from on your end? I want to give this a try but i would need to buy some caps and a capsule machine. In for feedback and opinions.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dosage have y'all seen the most effects from on your end? I want to give this a try but i would need to buy some caps and a capsule machine. In for feedback and opinions.
Clearly depends on carbohydrate load, of course. But 400mg per dose, up to two times a day, is the dosage that delivers awesome results for most.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
You guys are going to get all my money on my next order lol, Aminos, P-slin, and Carboxy. I need to be a rep lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are going to get all my money on my next order lol, Aminos, P-slin, and Carboxy. I need to be a rep lol.
Nice one! Thank you for the support! :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing 800mg with about 120g of carbs for my pre-workout meal. Hands down one of the best supplements I've used, I've been wanting to see this in stock forever now and you guys get it in stock when I end up being broke lol. Hopefully it's still in stock in a couple months when I get some extra cash. Glad to see it back!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing 800mg with about 120g of carbs for my pre-workout meal. Hands down one of the best supplements I've used, I've been wanting to see this in stock forever now and you guys get it in stock when I end up being broke lol. Hopefully it's still in stock in a couple months when I get some extra cash. Glad to see it back!
Thank you for the great feedback! I hope you will be in a position soon to take advantage of some more Bulk P-Slin awesomeness.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly depends on carbohydrate load, of course. But 400mg per dose, up to two times a day, is the dosage that delivers awesome results for most.
Preface: When I am dieting I tend to reduce carbohydrates, not for the carb phobia aspects, but they act like alcohol in me, where as the cravings be completely under control until I consume it. This ignites the craving and then triggers the compulsion. So it is not the carbohydrates themselves, it's that I then binge and overconsume calories in the form of those carbohydrates. As a result I tend to limit my carbohydrate consumption to primarily post workout with trace amounts throughout my day. I traditionally do not consume more than 50g post workout when I diet.

If it matters - I train fasted with a pre-workout dose of AnabolicPump

What dose of p-slin would efficiently utilize 50g of complex carbohydrates following the AnabolicPump fasted training? Does it increase linearly?

Thanks in advance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preface: When I am dieting I tend to reduce carbohydrates, not for the carb phobia aspects, but they act like alcohol in me, where as the cravings be completely under control until I consume it. This ignites the craving and then triggers the compulsion. So it is not the carbohydrates themselves, it's that I then binge and overconsume calories in the form of those carbohydrates. As a result I tend to limit my carbohydrate consumption to primarily post workout with trace amounts throughout my day. I traditionally do not consume more than 50g post workout when I diet.

If it matters - I train fasted with a pre-workout dose of AnabolicPump

What dose of p-slin would efficiently utilize 50g of complex carbohydrates following the AnabolicPump fasted training? Does it increase linearly?

Thanks in advance.
I understand your situation. I have a similar challenge with carbohydrates. In any case, about 300mg of Bulk-P-Slin should be appropriate for 50-70gr of carbohydrates, 400mg for 70-90gr (or 100gr in some users), 500mg for 90-120gr. These are guidelines. Besides, the dosage requirement is non-linearly related to the increase in carbohydrate amounts, as there are several other factors that influence the efficiency of carbohydrate utilization and glucose disposal.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the last bulk P-slin I used I was dosing 700-800mg with 120g a carbs, worked amazing. Just picked up 2xbulk pslin last week :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
With the last bulk P-slin I used I was dosing 700-800mg with 120g a carbs, worked amazing. Just picked up 2xbulk pslin last week :D
What do you notice taking it? I have tried SS and recompadrol, SS was amazing, recomp was eh. Looking to try p slin or glycobol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you notice taking it? I have tried SS and recompadrol, SS was amazing, recomp was eh. Looking to try p slin or glycobol
I was noticing some very crazy pumps that lasted a lot longer than even creatine nitrate. I noticed my body was recomping very quick, I ended up trying regular p-slin later on and I wasn't getting the same type of effects as I was with the bulk, not sure if maybe the bulk was more potent or what...

Once my bulk pslin arrives I will let you know how it goes, it's been awhile since I used the bulk pslin.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was noticing some very crazy pumps that lasted a lot longer than even creatine nitrate. I noticed my body was recomping very quick, I ended up trying regular p-slin later on and I wasn't getting the same type of effects as I was with the bulk, not sure if maybe the bulk was more potent or what...

Once my bulk pslin arrives I will let you know how it goes, it's been awhile since I used the bulk pslin.
Thank you very much for your feedback and support. May I ask how many capsules of standard P-Slin you were using for your 120g carbohydrate meals?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm very interested.

I was a fan of P-Slin in the past. Better than Anabolic Pump for me.

You guys have any discount codes for this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm very interested.

I was a fan of P-Slin in the past. Better than Anabolic Pump for me.

You guys have any discount codes for this?
Anabolic Pump and P-Slin serve somewhat different purposes. I am glad you enjoyed P-Slin. Unfortunately, do not have any discount codes, as our prices are already "rock-bottom". Would be great, if you gave Bulk P-Slin a shot nevertheless. Thank you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for your feedback and support. May I ask how many capsules of standard P-Slin you were using for your 120g carbohydrate meals?
For the regular P-slin in the box I tried 1 cap and I've tried 2 caps, for some odd reason when I tried the bulk p-slin and filled it up with 800mg the effects seemed much stronger. The powder in the pill with boxed pslin, it was very hard, the bulk p-slin powder I used was a different colour and wasn't hard.... maybe that has something to do with it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the regular P-slin in the box I tried 1 cap and I've tried 2 caps, for some odd reason when I tried the bulk p-slin and filled it up with 800mg the effects seemed much stronger. The powder in the pill with boxed pslin, it was very hard, the bulk p-slin powder I used was a different colour and wasn't hard.... maybe that has something to do with it?
The hardness of the P-Slin caps fortunately did not compromise the effectiveness of the product in any way. I am glad you found the Bulk P-Slin dosage that works nicely for you. :)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I most certainly will.
I currently keep 1-carboxylate, superSaponins, and Super Cissus as regular bulk powders my supp regime.

This will be a welcome addition.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I most certainly will.
I currently keep 1-carboxy, superSaponins, and Super Cissus as regular bulk powders my supp regime.

This will be a welcome addition.
Awesome. Looking forward to your feedback when you use Bulk P-Slin. Thank you very much for your support!

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Strategicmove, can you break it down for me as to how AP and P-Slin serve different purposes. I know AP has berberine and PSlin does not. Are the CA %'s the same per serving? As you know I'm a big fan of AP and was wondering if P-Slin would some how be able to top it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategicmove, can you break it down for me as to how AP and P-Slin serve different purposes. I know AP has berberine and PSlin does not. Are the CA %'s the same per serving? As you know I'm a big fan of AP and was wondering if P-Slin would some how be able to top it.
Like I stated elsewhere, there are two key differences between Bulk P-Slin and Anabolic Pump. First, Bulk P-Slin contains a much higher concentration and amount of the common ingredient, Lagerstroemia speciosa. Second, Anabolic Pump contains Phellodendron (not found in PSlin), a compound whose key bioactive constituent is berberine, an isoquinoline derivative alkaloid with multiple pharmacological effects that include significant insulin-sensitizing, glucose-disposal, anti-hyperglycemic, anti-adipogenic, and other effects. More specifically, berberine has been shown to antagonize the hyperglycemic action of glucose and the gluconeogenic (new-glucose-producing) action of alanine, as well as ameliorate insulin resistance (by increasing cellular insulin sensitivity). While these results are impressive, what is more impressive is that berberine induces these effects without raising insulin levels!

Beyond reducing fasting blood glucose levels, berberine lowers blood plasma triacylglycerol (stored fat) and free fatty acid levels, reduces levels of C-reactive protein (an important marker for chronic inflammation) and cholesterol, ultimately leading to improved peripheral insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake.

Furthermore, berberine stimulates the up-regulation of the expression of the enzyme 5'-adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) [a key enzyme and "molecular master switch" that plays a critical role in cellular energy homeostasis], mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), p38 MAPK (for insulin-independent glucose uptake), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARa), uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2), as well as hepatic (liver) nuclear factor 4 alpha (HNF4a). The activation of AMPK leads to inhibition of fatty acid synthesis (production) and increased fatty-acid (beta) oxidation in the liver and adipocytes (fat cells), as well as the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver. Conversely, it down-regulates the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg), PPARg cofactors, as well as resistin. In other words, berberine beneficially modulates glucose and lipid metabolism via multiple molecular mechanisms.

One mechanism through which berberine induces its anti-hyperglycemic activity is by acting as a potent competitive inhibitor of the human protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (h-PTB1B). PTB1B is a negative regulator (inhibitor) of insulin signaling (or signal transduction), so that PTB1B levels are high in insulin-dysfunctional states. In other words, PTB1B down-regulates insulin action and insulin sensitivity in skeletal muscle and fat cells. Consequently, by inhibiting h-PTB1B, berberine allows the restoration of cellular insulin sensitivity and reduces plasma glucose levels.

In terms of the inhibition of lipid expression, berberine accomplishes this by blocking adipogenesis (new-fat formation) in fat cells via inhibition of PPARg and C/ERB alpha, and by activating PPARa. Furthermore, still on inhibition of lipid metabolism, berberine reduces GLUT4 mRNA expression in fat cells and also reduces the expression of multiple lipogenic and adipogenic genes in adipocytes (fat cells).

(Bulk) P-Slin can handle larger carbohydrate loads, in the range of 60-120g, at standard doses, or somewhat higher at increased doses. It is incredibly effective before a carbohydrate-containing pre-workout meal, disposes glucose efficiently and delivers real "food pumps". If fat-loss is not the primary concern, and if carbohydrate consumption is more in the high range, (Bulk) P-Slin is unmatched. Anabolic Pump on the other hand lends itself to more versatility. In particular, it can be used as a powerful fat-loss tool (when carbohydrate consumption is limited to 30-35g per dose of Anabolic Pump), can be part of a fat-loss stack, or can be used in a standard everyday fashion during its cycle or in lean-bulk or controlled-bulking scenario with normal carbohydrate consumption of up to 60-70gr. Its beauty is its ability to stimulate glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells, at the expense of fat cells, thanks to the molecular mechanisms I enumerated earlier. Anabolic Pump and (Bulk) P-Slin can also be stacked. In this case, (Bulk) P-Slin is used for the largest carbohydrate meal during the day, while Anabolic Pump can be used for two othe carbohydrate-containing meals. They can also be used before cheat meals.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm going to stick with AP for the summer leaning months and give bulk P-Slin a shot next winter when I bulk.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm going to stick with AP for the summer leaning months and give bulk P-Slin a shot next winter when I bulk.
Sounds like a plan, although you could also use Bulk P-Slin (appropriately-dosed) with low-carb meals. Please let us know how things develop.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still depriving yourself of the benefits of Bulk P-Slin? :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk P-Slin was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

Incredibly potent concentration not just of corosolic acid but also of highly extracted and profoundly bioactive tannins, both in effective amounts
Pronounced glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning effects
Significant improvement in body composition
Enhanced fat loss and increased muscle-mass-to-fat-mass ratio
Intense utilization of the anabolic power of food
Dramatic induction of vascularity and muscle pump
Improved cellular glucose sensitivity
No loss in effectiveness during Bulk P-Slin cycle
Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery, via improved cellular integrity
Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Are you still depriving yourself of the benefits of Bulk P-Slin? :)
Not me! I finally got my order of bulk pslin yesterday. I've never used bulk slin or pump before, but I've been using the pill forms for 4 years! Being that my now consistent diet includes 5 meals of beef,chicken,pork, and brown rice. Its quick easy and tasty. With the addition of these two supps, there is no bloat and no fat gain, just pure energy. But that's just me. Thanks for making awesome products for us all.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not me! I finally got my order of bulk pslin yesterday. I've never used bulk slin or pump before, but I've been using the pill forms for 4 years! Being that my now consistent diet includes 5 meals of beef,chicken,pork, and brown rice. Its quick easy and tasty. With the addition of these two supps, there is no bloat and no fat gain, just pure energy. But that's just me. Thanks for making awesome products for us all.
Awesome. Thank you very much for the support. May I ask how you dose Bulk P-Slin?

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Awesome. Thank you very much for the support. May I ask how you dose Bulk P-Slin?
I take a little more than a 1\4 tsp 30-45 min prewrkt with 60-85 grams of oat powder. Then a little less post wrkt. And another 1/4 tsp 6 or so hours later. I would do the same with the pills as well, taking them 3× a day or more!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take a little more than a 1\4 tsp 30-45 min prewrkt with 60-85 grams of oat powder. Then a little less post wrkt. And another 1/4 tsp 6 or so hours later. I would do the same with the pills as well, taking them 3× a day or more!
Thank you for the feedback!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any further feedback on Bulk P-Slin? Thank you!

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Any further feedback on Bulk P-Slin? Thank you!
I've been dying to try P-Slin for a long time, but I've been hooked on Anabolic Pump and you guys hooked me up with a legit supply! I'm thinking of switching to P-Slin with higher carbs for the fall/winter bulk... and going back to AP next spring/summer for leaning/maintaing. What do you think Strat?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dying to try P-Slin for a long time, but I've been hooked on Anabolic Pump and you guys hooked me up with a legit supply! I'm thinking of switching to P-Slin with higher carbs for the fall/winter bulk... and going back to AP next spring/summer for leaning/maintaing. What do you think Strat?
If you don't mind me mentioning the fasted protocol I use - try AnabolicPump fasted pre-workout and the P-Slin post workout. You will be amazed at the results. LBM gains and fat reduction AKA: re-composition as good as it gets.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me mentioning the fasted protocol I use - try AnabolicPump fasted pre-workout and the P-Slin post workout. You will be amazed at the results. LBM gains and fat reduction AKA: re-composition as good as it gets.
I'll give this a shot. What carb source and amount would you recommend post workout after p-slin, when using this protocol? I usually do 1/2 raisins post workout (60g carbs). And then 1/2 cup brown rice dry (60g carbs) an hour later. Great signature/quote btw David.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
When you take p-slin post workout, what does your food intake look like? P-slin immediately after w/ protein followed by carb meal 15-30 mins later?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I never "bulk" I consume between 30 and 60 grams of carbs (depending upon goals) in the form of oats and ~50g of protein post workout. Again depending upon goals I will consume another meal with 35 to 50 grams of protein and trace to less than 25g or carbs about 1.5 to 2 hrs later.

I do not bulk in my diet ever so YMMV

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In general, P-Slin is meant to handle more carbs per load than Anabolic Pump.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Because I never "bulk" I consume between 30 and 60 grams of carbs (depending upon goals) in the form of oats and ~50g of protein post workout. Again depending upon goals I will consume another meal with 35 to 50 grams of protein and trace to less than 25g or carbs about 1.5 to 2 hrs later

I do not bulk in my diet ever so YMMV
So when do you time the pslin...at the same time as your oats and protein?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post. Thank you!

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
I take the P-Slin post workout in the locker room and then eat my oats and protein at work about 30mins later.
Ahh gotcha thanks that's what I was looking for. Going to pick up some pslin when my slinshot runs out...looks like this is how i'll be dosing it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh gotcha thanks that's what I was looking for. Going to pick up some pslin when my slinshot runs out...looks like this is how i'll be dosing it
Sounds great. Would very much appreciate your feedback, once you have had a chance to try the poroduct.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in taking/using this. I've used AP in the past. In taking P-Slin, what are the time intervals I must keep in mind? That is, when taking AP, I had to take it 15-20 before eating carbs. How long do I wait to take P-Slin before I eat?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in taking/using this. I've used AP in the past. In taking P-Slin, what are the time intervals I must keep in mind? That is, when taking AP, I had to take it 15-20 before eating carbs. How long do I wait to take P-Slin before I eat?
Same timing as Anabolic Pump. That is, 15-20minutes before carbodydrates.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
For someone who doesn't have the ability to measure out MG's could you provide an approximate MG dosage in teaspoon measurements (1/8, 1/4 etc.)? Thanks.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
For someone who doesn't have the ability to measure out MG's could you provide an approximate MG dosage in teaspoon measurements (1/8, 1/4 etc.)? Thanks.
Google an Amazon both have low dose measuring spoons on sale.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look when I get home, I'm pretty sure there is a 1/4t to MG dose on the bottle. I think it's 1/4=400mg.

I'll def update you when I get home from work.