USPowders Product Write-Up: Bulk P-Slin

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ahh gotcha thanks that's what I was looking for. Going to pick up some pslin when my slinshot runs out...looks like this is how i'll be dosing it
    Sounds great. Would very much appreciate your feedback, once you have had a chance to try the poroduct.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  2. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    I'm interested in taking/using this. I've used AP in the past. In taking P-Slin, what are the time intervals I must keep in mind? That is, when taking AP, I had to take it 15-20 before eating carbs. How long do I wait to take P-Slin before I eat?
  3. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm interested in taking/using this. I've used AP in the past. In taking P-Slin, what are the time intervals I must keep in mind? That is, when taking AP, I had to take it 15-20 before eating carbs. How long do I wait to take P-Slin before I eat?
    Same timing as Anabolic Pump. That is, 15-20minutes before carbodydrates.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Same timing as Anabolic Pump. That is, 15-20minutes before carbodydrates.
    Thanks!
  5. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks!
    We would appreciate your feedback on P-Slin, as soon as you have used it. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0

    For someone who doesn't have the ability to measure out MG's could you provide an approximate MG dosage in teaspoon measurements (1/8, 1/4 etc.)? Thanks.
  7. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    For someone who doesn't have the ability to measure out MG's could you provide an approximate MG dosage in teaspoon measurements (1/8, 1/4 etc.)? Thanks.
    Google an Amazon both have low dose measuring spoons on sale.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  8. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0

    Thanks I'll look into that.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,632
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    For someone who doesn't have the ability to measure out MG's could you provide an approximate MG dosage in teaspoon measurements (1/8, 1/4 etc.)? Thanks.
    I'll look when I get home, I'm pretty sure there is a 1/4t to MG dose on the bottle. I think it's 1/4=400mg.

    I'll def update you when I get home from work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,632
    Answers
    0

    1/4t=500mg
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0

    Thank you fine sir.
  12. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    I've been on this for about a week now. I've tried AP in the past and with that one, I could feel the "pump", as it were, from that. I could feel like veins in my left forearm bulging out. I had expected something similar and it does occur, only not as pronounced. I take it in the morning before my morning shake (~300mg) and then before my post-workout shake (~400mg). Too soon to know if anything's going on. Taste isn't so bad. Tastes like unsweetened Nestea.
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've been on this for about a week now. I've tried AP in the past and with that one, I could feel the "pump", as it were, from that. I could feel like veins in my left forearm bulging out. I had expected something similar and it does occur, only not as pronounced. I take it in the morning before my morning shake (~300mg) and then before my post-workout shake (~400mg). Too soon to know if anything's going on. Taste isn't so bad. Tastes like unsweetened Nestea.
    How does the carbohydrate-content of your shake(s) look like?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. New Member
    sideshowdoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0

    I get in about 40-50 carbs pre workout so I will use about 1/8th a teaspoon for that meal, and then I am using around 50 carbs during the intra/post workout period. I normally have 25-30 grams in the intra shake and add 20 more at the end of the workout. Could i take another 1/8th of a teaspoon of pslin along with the intr/post shake (I obviously would not be able to take it "prior" to the carbs as I am already drinking them).
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    I get in about 40-50 carbs pre workout so I will use about 1/8th a teaspoon for that meal, and then I am using around 50 carbs during the intra/post workout period. I normally have 25-30 grams in the intra shake and add 20 more at the end of the workout. Could i take another 1/8th of a teaspoon of pslin along with the intr/post shake (I obviously would not be able to take it "prior" to the carbs as I am already drinking them).
    Yes, you could take another 1/8th teaspoon (about 200mg) with your intra/post shake.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. New Member
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0

    Thats the beauty of powders. So much flexibility!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    Thats the beauty of powders. So much flexibility!!!
    Absolutely!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SLIN-SANE ~ Product Write-Up and FAQ
    By Smitty77 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in